Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

football and fishing

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:48 pm

who participates in both hobbies??

i used to put fishing before footy all the time but the last year i have changed footy always comes first

and ben when are we going fishing???

Re: football and fishing

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:50 pm

went out with fester the other day, we had a 5lb bass on board :ayatollah: love the fishing just to chill out and get away from day to day life

im up for it mate :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:51 pm

Ben wrote:went out with fester the other day, we had a 5lb bass on board :ayatollah: love the fishing just to chill out and get away from day to day life

im up for it mate :ayatollah:
did you go out up jackland??

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:52 pm

yer :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:55 pm

fly fishing is starting to take over my life, catching a brownie in the river is better than sex ;) :D

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Baz now
im living down here can you give me some good course fishing places to go to? Im not into sea fishing but i dont like carp fishing either! Bream! Roach ect my type of fishing! :)

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:59 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:who participates in both hobbies??

i used to put fishing before footy all the time but the last year i have changed footy always comes first

same baz,captained the welsh shore team,and still fish for garry evans match team,but footy first now :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:59 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:fly fishing is starting to take over my life, catching a brownie in the river is better than sex ;) :D

With Gary Glitter blasting over the radio!!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:01 pm

sam salim wrote:Baz now
im living down here can you give me some good course fishing places to go to? Im not into sea fishing but i dont like carp fishing either! Bream! Roach ect my type of fishing! :)
river ely and the river taff got some cracking swims, call over to gary evans on crwys road and he angling shop by victoria park they know loads about coarse fishing, never done it for me that much, come to the beach i got loads of gear you can borrow :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:07 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
river ely and the river taff got some cracking swims, call over to gary evans on crwys road and he angling shop by victoria park they know loads about coarse fishing, never done it for me that much, come to the beach i got loads of gear you can borrow :ayatollah:

I will take you up on that offer Baz cheers!I know where the tackle shop is at victoria park!
8-)

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:09 pm

i went last week to millpond farm out by hensol all the silvers out there, but they do have carp too we caught a 10lb one wednesday.
there is another set of ponds with different fish in each think its trynat pools, up by beddau just down the road from the old lamb and flag.

this guy will give you good info, hes in the lane just down from corner park garage llantrisant

http://www.bobsfishingtackle.co.uk/80515/info.php?p=1

Bob's Fishing Tackle & Bait
Mr. Robert Clear
Hillside
Mwyndy
PONTYCLUN
Mid Glamorgan
CF72 8PN(Map).

Tel: 01443 227267

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Football :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Fishing when in Majorca with My daughter Annaise, she loves it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:13 pm

thats the one from wednesday.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Football :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Fishing when in Majorca with My daughter Annaise, she loves it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you use the plastic bottle method or a rod annis

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:15 pm

I have never been fishing but I do watch deadliest north sea, so does that count?

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I have never been fishing but I do watch deadliest north sea, so does that count?

no,all that spare time and you havent been fishing,tut tut. :D

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:25 pm

krab wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:I have never been fishing but I do watch deadliest north sea, so does that count?

no,all that spare time and you havent been fishing,tut tut. :D

:oops: I will learn one day

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:27 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:

i went last week to millpond farm out by hensol all the silvers out there, but they do have carp too we caught a 10lb one wednesday.
there is another set of ponds with different fish in each think its trynat pools, up by beddau just down the road from the old lamb and flag.

this guy will give you good info, hes in the lane just down from corner park garage llantrisant

Mr. Robert Clear
Hillside
Mwyndy
PONTYCLUN
Mid Glamorgan
CF72 8PN(Map).

i get my black lug off bob :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:38 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:fly fishing is starting to take over my life, catching a brownie in the river is better than sex ;) :D

hey, whats worse,,, a girl guide in your pocket? or? a brownie in your pants

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:40 pm

love fishing , got to be course fishing tho :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:53 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:

Mr. Robert Clea
Hillside
Mwyndy
PONTYCLUN
Mid Glamorgan
CF72 8PN(Map).

Cheers mate!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:56 pm

the only thing i fish is my golf balls from the streams and lakes .............

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:21 pm

just wondered if you knew kurt tipple .

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 pm

krab wrote:

name rings a bell

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:45 pm

id rather put my balls through a mincer than go fishing.went with my uncle once down oxwitch bay all day and i caught 1 feckin fish all day!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:49 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:id rather put my balls through a mincer than go fishing.went with my uncle once down oxwitch bay all day and i caught 1 feckin fish all day!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: lucky you cauhht 1 been many times and caught f**k ALL :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Participate in all forms of fishing when time allows - Coarse, Fly and Sea. Luvvs the footy too. Thinking of taking up monkeyfacing as a hobby too since I been on here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:13 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Participate in all forms of fishing when time allows - Coarse, Fly and Sea. Luvvs the footy too. Thinking of taking up monkeyfacing as a hobby too since I been on here :lol: :lol: :lol:
there is only so many hours in the week :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Participate in all forms of fishing when time allows - Coarse, Fly and Sea. Luvvs the footy too. Thinking of taking up monkeyfacing as a hobby too since I been on here :lol: :lol: :lol:
there is only so many hours in the week :lol:

Well its easier with the longer nights and the buggers bite better evening time I reckon.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:16 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
krab wrote:

name rings a bell

fishing tackle shop,cemetry road