Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DO YOU BELIEVE THE BNP HAVE A RIGHT TO SHARE

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:13 am

piledriver64 wrote:
jamccfc wrote:i voted bnp last time and will again this time. i am no racist, i am a realist.
i urge you to look at their manifesto and try not to agree with at least 70% of it.
in a report by the guardian newspaper their manifesto was printed anonimously and 80% of the readers agreed with it and said they would vote for that party. when it was revealed as the bnp manifesto only 20% said they would still vote for them.

yes griffin is a racist, yes gerry adams is a terrorist, yes enoch was right.

every party has it's arsehole but we must vote on the manifesto not on the individual.

But the problem isn't with the 70% of policy it is the extremist 30% that fills most people, including me, with horror and loathing.

In any civilised society surely we cannot subscribe to views basically saying that someone has less rights than me just because of the colour of their skin, ethnicity, gender, contry of origin :shock: Or am I some sort of militant lefty :shock: :lol:

It's all very well saying that "every party has it's arsehole but we must vote on the manifesto not on the individual" but when that extremist is the party leader, as with Griffin, then that is very dangerous. He only came out 3 years ago and accepted that the holocaust did happen :lol: :roll: I don't think much of Brown. Cameron or Clegg but they are hardly classed as extremists :lol:
:roll: :lol: :lol:

There are far worse forms of inequality in society than racism which has legal protection.

There is no protection whatsoever against class discrimination and limited protection against disability and sexual discrimination. I think one of the things that rankles more with the white working class more than anything else is a member of an ethnic minority can basically play the race card whilst they can’t.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:42 am

thats incorrect tony

people of non white origin are and have been subject to the laws of racial discrimination

as for the BNP , I fully accept that many people who vote for them are not racists , but I am afraid that the party are without one shadow of a doubt a racist party with members having numerous convictions for racist violence , including party reprsentatives who have held positions on local councils

I am not a tory but they aint a racist party

the bnp were recently forced by the courts to change their membership policy as it was racist

thats a racist party , whatever way you look at it

you only have to dig deeper into the origins of the party and some of the extremist groups that they have "evolved " from

the bnp are a racist party lads, people are entitled to vote for whoever they like and lots of peopel are genuinely worried about the issues , but the party itself..racist

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:57 am

piledriver64 wrote:
jamccfc wrote:i voted bnp last time and will again this time. i am no racist, i am a realist.
i urge you to look at their manifesto and try not to agree with at least 70% of it.
in a report by the guardian newspaper their manifesto was printed anonimously and 80% of the readers agreed with it and said they would vote for that party. when it was revealed as the bnp manifesto only 20% said they would still vote for them.

yes griffin is a racist, yes gerry adams is a terrorist, yes enoch was right.

every party has it's arsehole but we must vote on the manifesto not on the individual.

But the problem isn't with the 70% of policy it is the extremist 30% that fills most people, including me, with horror and loathing.

In any civilised society surely we cannot subscribe to views basically saying that someone has less rights than me just because of the colour of their skin, ethnicity, gender, contry of origin :shock: Or am I some sort of militant lefty :shock: :lol:

It's all very well saying that "every party has it's arsehole but we must vote on the manifesto not on the individual" but when that extremist is the party leader, as with Griffin, then that is very dangerous. He only came out 3 years ago and accepted that the holocaust did happen :lol: :roll: I don't think much of Brown. Cameron or Clegg but they are hardly classed as extremists :lol:
:roll: :lol: :lol:

Brown, Cameron and Clegg all support the fascist loonies of the UAF, who, incidentally are far more fascist
and loony than old cock-eyed Griffin. Griffin has never tried to deny anyone the right to free speech, in fact
he actively seeks public debate with the afore mentioned politicians. the government FUND the UAF and the
mental Martin Smith. the very same Martin Smith who finds the British flag disgusting and believes it should
be banned because it is an insult to the ethnic minorities of Britain. Minorities by the way who CHOSE to come
to Britain.

My point is, these three politicians may not be 'classed' as extremists, but they are fully supportive of at least
one extreme group with seriously deranged leaders.

EVERYTHING in this country now boils down to immigration. Labour tried to boost the failing British economy by
removing practically all controls on foreign immigration into Britain, and flooding the jobs markets with cheap, if
not slave labour. Something like EIGHTY PERCENT of NEW jobs in Britain over the last 6 years have gone to
foreign workers. Griffin is labelled as an extremist, the establishment want British people to focus on his views
on Race, its why the UAF was set-up. They do not want people reading his manifesto, they do not want more people
in working class regions over-run with foreign labour to wake up and smell the coffee. So they covertly encourage
fascist soap-dodging tree-hugging extremists who hate being white to attack anything that focuses on immigration.

My question I suppose would be.. if you SUPPORT an extremist group, does that make you an extremist???

I dont support the BNP by the way cos i got lots of darkie mates like, innit. But I do totally agree with some
of the points they raise

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Sludge wrote:thats incorrect tony

people of non white origin are and have been subject to the laws of racial discrimination

as for the BNP , I fully accept that many people who vote for them are not racists , but I am afraid that the party are without one shadow of a doubt a racist party with members having numerous convictions for racist violence , including party reprsentatives who have held positions on local councils

the bnp were recently forced by the courts to change their membership policy as it was racist

you only have to dig deeper into the origins of the party and some of the extremist groups that they have "evolved " from

the bnp are a racist party lads, people are entitled to vote for whoever they like and lots of peopel are genuinely worried about the issues , but the party itself..racist

White people might have a technical right to racial discrimination laws but in practise they have no protection whatsoever.

For example when a black person is violently attacked by a white person it is immediately treated as 'racially motivated' even without any evidence, but an attack by a black person on a white is rarely described as the same.

As far as I know there has never been a successful claim for racial discrimination by a white person who has been dismissed from his job by a firm owned by non-whites but the ET courts are full of blacks claiming the opposite.

Indeed you have just displayed part of the problem by rightly stating that many members of the BNP are having convictions for racial violence.

However when do you ever mention Muslim extremists as racists and bigots? They are far worse than anything in the BNP and have targeted Jews and Christians for extreme violence in the name of their God.

On a lesser extent but still worse than the BNP are Jamaican Yardies and Turkish gangs who operate openly racist attitudes.

That was my point and to describe my observation as 'incorrect' shows an alarming ignorance of the problem.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Sludge wrote:thats incorrect tony

White people might have a technical right to racial discrimination laws but in practise they have no protection whatsoever.

incorrect again tony , they do not have just have a " technical " right to racial discrimination laws, they have full protection in both law and practice

look at the legislation again

white people are equally treated under the laws, there is no evidence at all that this doesnt happen , and you comment is an opinion , which is incorrect , and not a fact

For example when a black person is violently attacked by a white person it is immediately treated as 'racially motivated' even without any evidence, but an attack by a black person on a white is rarely described as the same.

the police do log attacks on white people by people of a different background as " racially motivated " ..where is your evidence that attacks on white people by people of different races are not logged as such ?..if a white person is subjected to racist abuse by a person of a different race before being attacked ..or even if they are not attacked ..then it most certainly IS logged as a racially motivated crime

As far as I know there has never been a successful claim for racial discrimination by a white person who has been dismissed from his job by a firm owned by non-whites but the ET courts are full of blacks claiming the opposite.

can you give me evidence that there has never been a successful claim for racial discrimination by a white person who has been dismissed from his job by a firm owned by non whites ?

and also I would like you to provide me with specific evidence that the courts are " full of blacks claming the opposite " ..a rather unfortunate and misguided phrase there tony..do you mean people of difference ..asian people as well maybe ?

Indeed you have just displayed part of the problem by rightly stating that many members of the BNP are having convictions for racial violence.

they do , numerous convictions

However when do you ever mention Muslim extremists as racists and bigots? They are far worse than anything in the BNP and have targeted Jews and Christians for extreme violence in the name of their God.

lots of muslim bigots out there..but this is a discussion about a political party..the bnp.. that is claiming to be democratic ..lets not confuse the bnp in suits with the psychotic rantings of muslim extremists ...we know very well they are crazy

On a lesser extent but still worse than the BNP are Jamaican Yardies and Turkish gangs who operate openly racist attitudes.

I agree ..but whats that got to do with the BNP ?...they are saying they aint racist ...and they are

have the jamiacan yardies set up a party in the uk ?

That was my point and to describe my observation as 'incorrect' shows an alarming ignorance of the problem.

that wasnt your point at all tony

I think your desciption of the courts being " full of blacks " is both ignorant and alarming tony

and incorrect too

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Sludge wrote:

I think your desciption of the courts being " full of blacks " is both ignorant and alarming tony

and incorrect too

What do you mean that wasn't my point, how the hell do you know?

Your second line I note you were not offended by my reference to 'whites' so could you explain the difference?

BTW it is not incorrect I have worked within the ET courts and have witnessed numerous race discrimination cases and they are never brought by white people.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Freedom of speech is one thing...but the vile stuff that these idiots spew out has got no place in any decent society.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:48 pm

There is a Black Police officers Association, A Muslim Students association
even an Association of Black Professionals in the Fire Service.

Imagine swopping the word Black for White, imagine how long those associations
would last without being forced to disband for fear of being accused of RACISM.

Can you imagine a job advertisement encouraging 'people of a white background' to apply??

This in itself is all the evidence anybody should need regarding how biased legislation, the
courts and the establishments mindset is regarding colour.

Anyone saying different really really needs to get their head out the sand.

My best mate was hammered and performing up in Sheff Weds a few seasons back, the police
went to nick him, he deserved it, he was being a tw*t...to a man we were like:

"oh yeh, thats right, arrest the Darkie, go on, loads of us here and you have to arrest the only black
kid"....

Dont get me wrong, we were wrong to do it....

But you could actually see the police shrink away, they never went near him again.

I rest my case!

Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Sludge wrote:

and incorrect too

Your second line I note you were not offended by my reference to 'whites' so could you explain the difference?

BTW it is not incorrect I have worked within the ET courts and have witnessed numerous race discrimination cases and they are never brought by white people.

your comment the courts are " full of blacks " is both incorrect and ignorant

you have put your foot in it with that one tony , and I think you know that

the use of the word " blacks " is certainly not what I would expect from yourself

if you worked in the courts , every day and on every case , 7 days a week and every court case was a " black " as you describe , bringing a case against a white person , then you might have a case

but there are not

because you have witnessed " numerous " cases does not stand up to anything at all

I have asked you to provide me with details , saying you have worked in the courts isnt enough to state as you did that the courts are full of black people taking white people to court ove racism

I shall leave this now , as I have nothing more to say on the matter and if you are not prepared to accept that your use of terms was ignorant ..and you have not .. then the debate is closed from my end

regards

Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Sludge wrote:
Sludge wrote:

and incorrect too

your comment the courts are " full of blacks " is both incorrect and ignorant

you have put your foot in it with that one tony , and I think you know that

the use of the word " blacks " is certainly not what I would expect from yourself

if you worked in the courts , every day and on every case , 7 days a week and every court case was a " black " as you describe , bringing a case against a white person , then you might have a case

but there are not

because you have witnessed " numerous " cases does not stand up to anything at all

I have asked you to provide me with details , saying you have worked in the courts isnt enough to state as you did that the courts are full of black people taking white people to court ove racism

I shall leave this now , as I have nothing more to say on the matter and if you are not prepared to accept that your use of terms was ignorant ..and you have not .. then the debate is closed from my end

regards

The majority of cases ARE in fact black people. The DTI report below suggests that in Cases of dismissal,
black people are far more likely to bring Race into the equation, and are also quick to involve the
Commission For Racial Equality because they are a powerfull body and Tribunals are more likely to back
down once they are involved. Dont blame black British people, Black african immigrants or Black Caribbeans
for all this though. Blame a system of inequality in the courts. A system that was brought in to redress the
'sins of the fathers' if you will. Black and Asian people were not given a fair crack of the whip (if you'll excuse
the pun) years ago. So now, the whole system is geared towards proving just how tolerant and anti-racist
Britain is. Nine times out of ten, claims of racial discrimination should be dealt with by "stop talking out of
your arse"... instead, mention wrongdoing against anyone of colour (excluding white) in this country and a
whole world of shit will hit the fan

http://www.bis.gov.uk/files/file34687.pdf

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:58 pm

the only way to show the public what a bunch of clueless idiots the bnp are is to let them take part in debates, the more tv time they given the more foolish they will look as long as the debates are fair, when nick griffin was on question time the majority of the audiance was against him and the questioning was bias against him which resulted in quite a few people having sympathy for him, keep things open and fair and they will make themselves look idiots. vote ukip :ayatollah: