Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DO YOU BELIEVE THE BNP HAVE A RIGHT TO SHARE

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:28 pm

THE SAME ROOM AS THE OTHER PARTIES and get given the same publicity as say SNP/UKIP/PLAID ?

I will shock you, I say yes as if ONE MILLION People Vote for you, which they did last time,it means that in My Opinion that alone gives you the right.
Personally I believe they would never be worthy to Run Our Country as most things they say are not worth listening to, I was Born here but from Egyptian Grandparents and I am Very proud of it, but they say this Country is suppose to have Freedom of Speech and we are all suppose to be able to have Our Say, but thats the biggest lie in the World.
If you say the wrong thing your either arrested or forced to resign from your job.

Re: DO YOU BELIEVE THE BNP HAVE A RIGHT TO SHARE

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:31 pm

the pc brigade have it all sewn up, got to be carefull what and where you say anything these days

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:33 pm

:lol: get them in! sort this country out before we all become slaves to muslims

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Ben wrote::lol: get them in! sort this country out before we all become slaves to muslims
oh f**k here we go :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:39 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:the pc brigade have it all sewn up, got to be carefull what and where you say anything these days

they are the buggers we have to silence, shut them up stop their rants for justice for criminals and assylum seekers and half our problems are sorted, empty detention centres and empty jails allowing us to keep hard criminals behind bard for the full duration of a sentance, in a cell designed for two with two occupants and no bloody tellys and gyms and x boxes.
that will deter people from a life of crime not the, i'll have 3 square meals a day all my bills paid and come out with an education and body to die for mentality.

onto the original question i say yes but not for racial reasons but british ones

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:53 pm

BNP and other radical partys SHOULD be allowed to go on tv. Our system is corrupt and it shows that the government dont give everyone a free voice like they often quote. They would be scared of being questioned over immigration. :? :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:55 pm

MalagaCF wrote:BNP and other radical partys SHOULD be allowed to go on tv. Our system is corrupt and it shows that the government dont give everyone a free voice like they often quote. They would be scared of being questioned over immigration. :? :ayatollah:

Well said and I totally agree everyone should be allowed their say and then its up to us who we Vote for.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:01 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Ben wrote::lol: get them in! sort this country out before we all become slaves to muslims
oh f**k here we go :lol: :lol: :lol:

most see it as a joke and it wont affect me they have to wake up sometime watch this video baz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzRfNMsFEwo

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Funny story is Sin Fein(IRA) go on TV and some how have been getting Respect :evil:
But they got votes so they have been given their say.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:11 pm

The are a legimate political party whatever their views therefore should have the same "rights" as other parties. Britain is supposedly a Democracy so as much as certain people don't like them they should have opportunities to put foward their proposals, the same goes the for that shower of offensive imbeciles the SWP!!

One person, one vote, up to the individual however they use or not use it.

I'm going to use my postal vote for the first lot to say they'll reduce the number of MP's to reflect the new administrative structure of the UK, Wales have the WAG, Scotland have the errmm, SAG?, f**k Northern Ireland plus one each for the English Regional assemblies so that makes around 20 MP's in total. As the government have been dissolved us tax payers will save a considerable sum in redundancy money for the grabbing twats.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:15 pm

As we live in a democratic society then my answer be Yes.

I would never vote for BNP.

But I would say that immigration needs to be tightened.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:19 pm

None of the parties are addressing the assylum seeking problem because no one wants to be seen to be racist. This in turn is creating a muslim problem for the future because a lot of the assylum seekers are muslims and bring their problems with them.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Yes they should have the right to have their say,then it can be up to the puplic to decide what they think of the party,im glad they agreed to have all races allowed to join,i think they will get a few seats at this election,maybe even in caerphilly where they have a candidate standing.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:21 pm

carlccfc wrote:As we live in a democratic society then my answer be Yes.

There isn't a lot the BNP or anyone else can do about that Carl. As we're part of the European Community all citizens of Europe have the right to work wherever they choose, finding a job in the UK could prove tricky though!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Magners wrote:None of the parties are addressing the assylum seeking problem because no one wants to be seen to be racist. This in turn is creating a muslim problem for the future because a lot of the assylum seekers are muslims and bring their problems with them.

exactly and this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzRfNMsFEwo shows us another issue we have to deal with now

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:13 pm

The BNP have 2 European MP's they never came out of thin air, people had to vote for them to become MP's.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:

There isn't a lot the BNP or anyone else can do about that Carl. As we're part of the European Community all citizens of Europe have the right to work wherever they choose, finding a job in the UK could prove tricky though!

If any colour, creed or differing culture come into this Country to work and live by the British way of life then I have no concern. That issue I would like to see addressed.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Unfortunately, When we come to vote in the South East valleys- we get no one to vote from UKIP, BNP, etc.....
We just get the boring Plaid Cymru, Labour or an Independent party. :twisted:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Funny story is Sin Fein(IRA) go on TV and some how have been getting Respect :evil:

the comparison with sinn fein is complete bollox

bnp is a party created to oppose multiculturism. sinn fein is a party whose aim is to protect irish republican views and rights

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Dont get me started because if i get going the whole thread will be deleted like the last one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:31 pm

yes they do have a right to speak and a right to stand for election

and if people vote for them , then thats democracy

but I wouldnt vote for them as long as I have a hole in my arse

annis ..the bnp are nasty twats ..and people like you from mixed backgrounds are disliked by the real core of the bnp

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:31 pm

A few years back I voted BNP as a protest ,as did my neighbour who is Jamaican.

Secret ballot my arse.A week later I was getting letters off the anti-Nazi League saying what a naughty boy I was.
A lot of people will use the BNP as a protest even though they aren`t racist but have serious concerns about immigration.

They are legitimate,they are entitled to a say whether you agree or disagree with them.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:32 pm

No they dont they just dislike the they call SLUDGE :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:33 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:

If any colour, creed or differing culture come into this Country to work and live by the British way of life then I have no concern. That issue I would like to see addressed.

I think we all would unfortunately it appears no current politician has the balls to say it except for the fringe parties UKIP, BNP, etc.

Whatever happens its going to be quite interesting, we've just had a government that has virtualy caused an economic collapse in the country but convinced a large part of the population that it wasn't their fault yet the opposition parties have let them off the hook. I think there could be a few surprises in both labour and tory areas this time around with both pleading not to split the vote. That Vince Cable bloke is definately the best leader of the three main parties and the the liberals still seem to hold the middle ground. The CCMB board will a be nightmare for months if the BNP get a seat though :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:34 pm

mike wrote:Yes they should have the right to have their say,then it can be up to the puplic to decide what they think of the party,im glad they agreed to have all races allowed to join,i think they will get a few seats at this election,maybe even in caerphilly where they have a candidate standing.

they didnt AGREE to have all races joining the party

they were taken to court and told that unless they did , they wouldnt be seen as a democratic party

if they had their own way , they wouldnt let any other fucker in to their party

but there were forced to change their membership policy by the courts

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:35 pm

Pethau_Bach wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny story is Sin Fein(IRA) go on TV and some how have been getting Respect :evil:

bnp is a party created to oppose multiculturism. sinn fein is a party whose aim is to protect irish republican views and rights

f**k me thats the best yet

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:38 pm

abf9 wrote:A few years back I voted BNP as a protest ,as did my neighbour who is Jamaican.

Secret ballot my arse.A week later I was getting letters off the anti-Nazi League saying what a naughty boy I was.
A lot of people will use the BNP as a protest even though they aren`t racist but have serious concerns about immigration.

They are legitimate,they are entitled to a say whether you agree or disagree with them.

I know people who are not mad nazi fascists who would consider voting bnp

I try and debate things with them

but its up to them , thats democracy

but the party itself ?

racist

and numerous members of the party , including party activists , councillors etc have convictions in court for inciting racist hatred and racist violence

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
Pethau_Bach wrote:

f**k me thats the best yet

what a shit post. if you're gonna have a go at other people's posts at least try to construct some kind of opinion of your own

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:50 pm

sinn fein are not the ira

but members of sinn fein were involved in the past

its the same with the bnp

if they want to be taken seriously 9 the bnp that is ) they have to prove that they can be part of the democratic process ...sinn fein are part of power sharing

even after doing that ..which sinn fein have done ..they would still be subject to the same sort of critisism sinn fein get

nick griffin has tried to improve the image of the bnp with nice suits but with so many people involved with them having convictions for racist violence , its always going to be difficult

I think sinn fein have moved away from their links with the cowardly terrorists of the IRA but will always be viewed with suspision ( rightly so many would say ) by protestants

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Pethau_Bach wrote:

You cant even compare the BNP to Sin Fein(ex IRA Members) who have killed and terrified hundreds of innocent people.