Re: DO YOU BELIEVE THE BNP HAVE A RIGHT TO SHARE

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Sludge wrote:The IRA has terrified and killed hundreds of people

the IRA are scum

but sinn fein is not the IRA

it used to have criminal links with the IRA

but now it is part of the democratic power sharing process

I dont support the IRA , they are scum

I love it when I get Sludge involved in politics, Gerry Adams to me stands for IRA Scum.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:09 pm

the comparison with sinn fein is complete bollox

bnp is a party created to oppose multiculturism. sinn fein is a party whose aim is to protect irish republican views and rights[/quote]

f**k me thats the best yet[/quote]

what a shit post. if you're gonna have a go at other people's posts at least try to construct some kind of opinion of your own[/quote]

I Didn't "have a go", you wrote some childish drivel without engaging your brain.

This isn't CCMB where you'll have a load of small minded dickweeds gathering in support here we fight our own corners. If I must answer, Sinn Fein are the Irish equavilent of the BNP. Historically they took charge of Eire and more or less fucked it up.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

the IRA are scum

I love it when I get Sludge involved in politics, Gerry Adams to me stands for IRA Scum.

McGuinness and Adams are both former battalion commanders who had many people bumped off,yes they are scum.But let`s not forget we went over to protect the Catholics from the Protestants.The original ideals of the IRA was to protect the community but as years went on,they ,like the UDA and other halfwits became more concerned with prostitution and drugs as it was easy money.Yes,the bombings and shootings continued but they were more like organised crime syndicates than freedom fighters.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Abf9 So really its quite shameful they stand in our Parliament.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Any comments regarding Enoch Powell, in My Opinion he only said what he honestly believed but for that was virtually removed.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Abf9 So really its quite shameful they stand in our Parliament.

To be honest,it`s disgusting.But the Labour Govt had an agenda and people are not being killed quite as often......the punishment beatings carry on mind.
McGuinness is a particularly nasty piece of work who would have someone killed in the bat of an eyelid and think nothing of it and when P-checked would threaten to have your mother klled and all sorts of joyous things.
If anyone thinks the BNP and IRA are in any way similar then they`re way off the mark.
The BNP has it`s share of bigots and thugs but nothing like the NI orgs who are more than willing to kill to protect their interests....which are mainly financial now.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:23 pm

very bright bloke enoch powell

but a bit of a cock

thats my opinion

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:the comparison with sinn fein is complete bollox

bnp is a party created to oppose multiculturism. sinn fein is a party whose aim is to protect irish republican views and rights

f**k me thats the best yet[/quote]

what a shit post. if you're gonna have a go at other people's posts at least try to construct some kind of opinion of your own[/quote]

I Didn't "have a go", you wrote some childish drivel without engaging your brain.

This isn't CCMB where you'll have a load of small minded dickweeds gathering in support here we fight our own corners. If I must answer, Sinn Fein are the Irish equavilent of the BNP. Historically they took charge of Eire and more or less fucked it up.[/quote]

there are small minded dickweeds on every messageboard

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:27 pm

abf9 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Abf9 So really its quite shameful they stand in our Parliament.

To be honest,it`s disgusting.But the Labour Govt had an agenda and people are not being killed quite as often......the punishment beatings carry on mind.
McGuinness is a particularly nasty piece of work who would have someone killed in the bat of an eyelid and think nothing of it and when P-checked would threaten to have your mother klled and all sorts of joyous things.
If anyone thinks the BNP and IRA are in any way similar then they`re way off the mark.
The BNP has it`s share of bigots and thugs but nothing like the NI orgs who are more than willing to kill to protect their interests....which are mainly financial now.

ok

the bnp has its share of thugs and bigots

and so does sinn fein

but the ira ( the small element still active ) are murdering scum

I think that sums it up ?

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Sludge wrote:very bright bloke enoch powell

but a bit of a cock

thats my opinion

Powell and other politicians of that era had beliefs and they stood for them.Nowadays they are all self-centred twats on the make. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Sludge wrote:
abf9 wrote:

ok

and so does sinn fein

Sludge we dont agree on much regarding Politics, but 100% correct the IRA are Murdering Scum and I believe Sin Fein are them under another name.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Sludge wrote:
abf9 wrote:

ok

and so does sinn fein

Yes it does

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:42 pm

there are small minded dickweeds on every messageboard[/quote]

Aye, thats true enough.

Changing the subject slightly, did you know the Geezer Butler is a "friend" on facebok?

Witches at Black Masses.............

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 pm

abf9 wrote:
Sludge wrote:very bright bloke enoch powell

but a bit of a cock

thats my opinion

Powell and other politicians of that era had beliefs and they stood for them.Nowadays they are all self-centred twats on the make. :ayatollah:

he had his beliefs and his opinions

I didnt agree with them

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:there are small minded dickweeds on every messageboard

Aye, thats true enough.

Changing the subject slightly, did you know the Geezer Butler is a "friend" on facebok?

Witches at Black Masses.............[/quote]

I was listening to the track balck sabbath off the first album the other day

still very powerful

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:47 pm

This sort of thing is why the BNP are picking up votes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... asons.html

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:59 pm

abf9 wrote:This sort of thing is why the BNP are picking up votes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... asons.html

makes you sick

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:05 pm

well its all a bit daft really isnt it ?

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

the IRA are scum

I have to agree with that statement Annis

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:15 pm

abf9 that just about sums this country up,one rule for one and one rule for another,but its us british citizens that are put second in our country,why they bow to these muslims for everything is beyond me,its our kids future that worries me.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Any comments regarding Enoch Powell, in My Opinion he only said what he honestly believed but for that was virtually removed.

not virtually he was removed, I am not racist in any shape or form, I grew up in a multi racial enviroment, step mother is west indian and step brothers and sisters the same and 1 half brother but the" rivers of blood speech" is always worth a listen to or a read ,even if i dont agree with everything that he says, misguided maybe but he was not that far away from the truth. FFS HE WAS`NT EVEN A CARDIFF FAN. :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:44 pm

As has been said, a million people voted for the BNP. Nick Griffin is a racist cock, but the government
fund groups like the UAF because they HATE immigration being brought to the fore. The BNP have so
many supporters because of immigration and NOT because one million people are walking around with
"keep Britain White" T shirts.

Anjem Choudary is mentally unstable nazi and fascist yet there is no real outcry to stop him speaking

There is no outcry to disband the Black Police officers Association

But god help anybody trying to set up a White Police Officers Association, they'd be 'racist scum'

The government should give Griffin his platform, and let him fall on his racist sword. But they wont
let him open his mouth, they set their fascist UAF dogs on him because every time he utters the word
'Immigration' it strikes a chord with Black, Chinese, Asian and White Britons who on the whole think
its time we closed the borders for at least as long as it takes to set up a workable controllable system.

but the government dont see undesirables, failed asylum seekers, terrorists and social misfits entering
britain... they just see cheap labour

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:37 am

I've always been the type of person who tries to look at the whole picture rather than the one side which the establishment force feeds you. We've all been on away trips and seen things which are then totally changed by the media etc. I'm sure there more than a few books from the old heads on here regarding that. :D

It's easy to take the party line and stick one on the IRA but at the end of the day that was a war between England and the IRA. I would challenge anyone to name one single IRA incident that occurred on Welsh or Scottish soil. Fact is if you lived in any other country other than the UK then you would probably be a supporter of the IRA, simply because you would get more than the one side force fed by the Brit media. The Americans in particular were the main source of their support.

How come no one hated the protestants? They did just as much, if not more. Some of their kills in NI were actually blamed on the IRA. Yet no one hates them, why is that? Rocket science moment! Why is it that evil b*stard Ian Paisley has always got away scot free? Call himself a man of God? The devils right hand man. Here's one for you. Forget guns or a loaf of bread. Imagine if the Jacks had a day every year where they could march through Eli with whistles and drums rubbing our noses in it. There'd be a f*cking riot to end all riots. Now times that be a thousand and that's what happens in NI.

The British government publicly declared war on the IRA and in any war there are certain international rules that you must follow. You might not like that but you can't pick and choose the rules as you go along. If you declare war then war it is, you send the troops in and you take prisoners. Not one single IRA man captured was given his rights under the Geneva convention, not one.

Can I ask the ones on here how they would react to this actual incident that happened?
The coppers were looking for a suspect and did a dawn raid on his house. Now there's a few here who know a bit about dawn raids. In this raid the suspect wasn't around, he'd obviously had it on his toes. One of the coppers went in to one of the kids bedroom and shot the suspects kid in his bed. We are not talking a teenager, just a toddler. Shot dead.
In his explanation the copper said that he was looking under the bed and his gun accidentally went off, even though the angle of the bullet would strongly suggest he was standing in the doorway rather than kneeling beside the bed as he said. That copper faced no charges whatsoever and didn't even lose a single days pay. That is just one of a million untold stories.
And you call the IRA cowards?
I don't know about you but if a copper walked in to my house and killed one of my kids then I would have take my revenge bigtime!

Finally on the propaganda front there was this joke doing the rounds that was quite fitting. "BBC news has just learned that a Belfast police patrol car has crashed into a tree. Although they've yet to claim responsibility, the IRA are believed to have planted it"

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:56 am

Sludge wrote:yes they do have a right to speak and a right to stand for election

and if people vote for them , then thats democracy

but I wouldnt vote for them as long as I have a hole in my arse

annis ..the bnp are nasty twats ..and people like you from mixed backgrounds are disliked by the real core of the bnp

Well said that man The BNP are fcking racist scumbags, they will never get my vote...

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:40 am

Forever Blue wrote:THE SAME ROOM AS THE OTHER PARTIES and get given the same publicity as say SNP/UKIP/PLAID ?

I will shock you, I say yes as if ONE MILLION People Vote for you, which they did last time,it means that in My Opinion that alone gives you the right.
Personally I believe they would never be worthy to Run Our Country as most things they say are not worth listening to, I was Born here but from Egyptian Grandparents and I am Very proud of it, but they say this Country is suppose to have Freedom of Speech and we are all suppose to be able to have Our Say, but thats the biggest lie in the World.
If you say the wrong thing your either arrested or forced to resign from your job.

Good question and I would say yes because the 2 BNP European MP’s were elected by a PR voting system and that is a better reflection of support than the General Election system of first past the post.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:16 am

In my recent poll who will you vote for on this board the BNP came out on top. That shocked me but the establishment haven't stopped in the last 15 or so years trying there damndest to make everyone a Racist. Where before people were tolerant now we are having our choices removed and if complaints were made we are being called racists.
I do feel sorry for law abiding ethnic minorities who respect our way of life because of the PC brigade and do gooders the general population is turning against these people.
If you move to Saudi Arabia you know there rules even tho we think of them as draconian you abide by them because it is there way of life. Now why the f**k should i change mine in good old Blighty to make people welcome who want to change the laws of our land to that of say Saudi Arabia. All i want is to live my life without some left wing Muppet's telling me how i should behave and what i should think.
How long before the tolerant people of our country say enough is enough and vote BNP on mass. If we are not careful Enoch Powell's speech may still come true, Watch this space.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:53 am

i voted bnp last time and will again this time. i am no racist, i am a realist.
i urge you to look at their manifesto and try not to agree with at least 70% of it.
in a report by the guardian newspaper their manifesto was printed anonimously and 80% of the readers agreed with it and said they would vote for that party. when it was revealed as the bnp manifesto only 20% said they would still vote for them.

yes griffin is a racist, yes gerry adams is a terrorist, yes enoch was right.

every party has it's arsehole but we must vote on the manifesto not on the individual.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:38 am

As matter of interest I'm sure Enoch Powell never used the words 'Rivers of Blood' in his famous speech. It is one of those urban misconception in the same way Captain Kirk never said 'beam me up Scotty'

Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:26 am

jamccfc wrote:i voted bnp last time and will again this time. i am no racist, i am a realist.
i urge you to look at their manifesto and try not to agree with at least 70% of it.
in a report by the guardian newspaper their manifesto was printed anonimously and 80% of the readers agreed with it and said they would vote for that party. when it was revealed as the bnp manifesto only 20% said they would still vote for them.

yes griffin is a racist, yes gerry adams is a terrorist, yes enoch was right.

every party has it's arsehole but we must vote on the manifesto not on the individual.

But the problem isn't with the 70% of policy it is the extremist 30% that fills most people, including me, with horror and loathing.

In any civilised society surely we cannot subscribe to views basically saying that someone has less rights than me just because of the colour of their skin, ethnicity, gender, contry of origin :shock: Or am I some sort of militant lefty :shock: :lol:

It's all very well saying that "every party has it's arsehole but we must vote on the manifesto not on the individual" but when that extremist is the party leader, as with Griffin, then that is very dangerous. He only came out 3 years ago and accepted that the holocaust did happen :lol: :roll: I don't think much of Brown. Cameron or Clegg but they are hardly classed as extremists :lol:
:roll: :lol: :lol: