Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF WE DONT GO UP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Leeds go up This Season and Millwall so We play them Both next Season, I know everyone hates Leeds, but I would Love to play them Both next Season, GREAT ATMOSPHERES BOTH MATCHES Home and Away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IF WE DONT GO UP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Leeds go up This Season and Millwall so We play them Both next Season, I know everyone hates Leeds, but I would Love to play them Both next Season, GREAT ATMOSPHERES BOTH MATCHES Home and Away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Looks like norwich will be one, I'd also like to see swindon come up, nice short trip.

As for the other one.. leeds would like you say, give us the biggest gate, but I find it hard to wish them well.

Milwall, maybe yes.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Leeds go up This Season and Millwall so We play them Both next Season, I know everyone hates Leeds, but I would Love to play them Both next Season, GREAT ATMOSPHERES BOTH MATCHES Home and Away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Looks like norwich will be one, I'd also like to see swindon come up, nice short trip.

As for the other one.. leeds would like you say, give us the biggest gate, but I find it hard to wish them well.

Milwall, maybe yes.

I would like to have seen Millwall, Swindon and Leeds great crowd pullers and local derby, but Norwich well deserve it.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Would be good, two clubs with passionate fans.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:01 pm

That is what we need for our atmosphere some good rivalry and history to get things stirred up :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:04 pm

we must go up must must must --------------------- must "

no more cold nights in shity grounds saying that it would be nice just to have the freedom of watching your club

hopefully city promoted and my 35 years of watching the city will continue

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Millwall yes but Leeds no i have a great dislike for the yorkshire scumbags

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:58 pm

It would be great.It may get a bit naughty tho annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:03 pm

i hate leeds more than any other team in the world, my god i feel phisically sick thinking about them :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:05 pm

get leeds and millwall up, west ham and wolves down............then there would be a few intresting days out :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:06 pm

milly44 wrote:get leeds and millwall up, west ham and wolves down............then there would be a few intresting days out :ayatollah:
like f*cking world war 3 :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Don't give a f**k who comes up or goes down, coz we wont be there :lol: :lol: :lol: I believe :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Jez wrote:That is what we need for our atmosphere some good rivalry and history to get things stirred up :ayatollah:

Jez thats what I miss most.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Millwall please - god I miss going to Millwall - passionate fans.
Norwich also, because i've been to every ground bar theirs, there has
always been something in the way of going there.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:04 pm

My mate is Millwall so would like to see them up for him. Swindon would be good too.

Can't stand Leeds and hope they stay down there bleating about how big a club they were when half this mb wasn't out of nappies!!!