Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

naughty Jacks

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:43 pm

30 jacks attacked the bs3 bar after the game yesterday near the ground they came well unstuck and legged it across the ashton park, when I say attacked they nearly made the door and saw there were actually lads inside and were on there toes !. :P :P :P :ayatollah:

Re: naughty Jacks

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:04 pm

sullysoul wrote:30 jacks attacked the bs3 bar after the game yesterday near the ground they came well unstuck and legged it across the ashton park, when I say attacked they nearly made the door and saw there were actually lads inside and were on there toes !. :P :P :P :ayatollah:

Typical Jacks running away- They thought they were attacking a youth club... :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:07 pm

I heard there was trouble, funny they caused trouble at QPR 2 weeks ago and they get the Bubble lifted and we dont.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:07 pm

i heard there was a few arrests up there yesterday anyone confirm this or not???

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:09 pm

it was nearly a canton Mile but the Bristol lot could not be bothered to chase them apparently!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:29 pm

+typical jack cowards

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:54 pm

There was no trouble whatsoever yesterday. Let's put this fairy story to bed. I bet it was a mate of a mate of a mate whose brother got told by someone whose mate was there eh? ;)

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:14 pm

That pub was atacked,a mate from Blackwood for some reason is a BCFC fan, he drinks in that bar and said around 30 Jacks ran at the doors, but did one before it got to the confrontation stage.
No one was hurt and and the Jacks were well gone before the police arrived so no arrests, wonder if they'll bring the bubble back for next season now.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 pm

Nice story shame it never happened eh? Nice try Gwyn. :D

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Well there's a lot of messages on the BCFC boards that back it up, but possibly they are lying, because the Jacks wouldn't lie about it woould they. In fact even if it's caught on camera they'll say it never happened.lol

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:34 pm

here's one of the sites with some posts relating to this attack that never happened. www.otib.co.uk

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Swansea did not take a mob to Bristol on the weekend. If anyone played up then it was a bunch of chavvy kids that every club in the land has. Hardly worthy of a thread really. Nice to know you care about us though! ;)

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:58 pm

And where have I lied in my posts, or do you mean all the Bristol fans who were there were liars, my mate was in the pub, but that don't mean he was totally truthful, and anyone who supports an English team must be a bit strange, but when its backed up by other posters it does appear to be based around some facts.

And yes I do know a lot about lies, but does that mean I'm a liar.

I've just written a book with thousands of words and storys,most of these storys witnessed by many friends, have you come across anyone who can discredit even one story. I think you are confusing it with the Jackanory book, you know the one where the CCTV shows one story, but the book tells another. :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Hmmm Wonder why no-one seems to remember a load of Cardiff getting chased back into the Canton cross back in the eighties and locking the doors? That's the trouble with hoolie books - all bravado and bullshit that is why I don't buy or read them and the literary standard of them is poor.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Now who mentioned a mob other than you, and now you are changing your story, feck me you wonder why people give you no credit.

First of all you dive in saying it never happened.

When it appears it did happen and you've made yourself look foolish, you then change it to " no mob"
Who the f**k mentioned a mob, all we said was 30 Jacks apparently run at a pub door in Bristol, now I wasn't there, But I would ask, How do you decide if 30 boys attacking is 1. A mob, or " 2. a bunch of chav's as you state.

Who the f**k decides that.

I can just picture the Bristol lads sitting in the pub as 30 lads run at it, turning to each other and saying "don't worry lads, I've just heard of that Bloo fella, they ain't a mob"

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:09 pm

bloo wrote:Swansea did not take a mob to Bristol on the weekend. If anyone played up then it was a bunch of chavvy kids that every club in the land has. Hardly worthy of a thread really. Nice to know you care about us though! ;)

f**k me your a tit.

You been on here before saying hooliganism is wrong blah blah blah. Gwyn posts about summat
the Jacks got up to, you call him a liar, then two posts later its

"well if anything DID happen, it wasnt our mob, just scruffy kids"

Next time your out, have a look at your mob, they are scruffy kids, they got no bottle and
are a bit of a laughing stock

Come on here and talk football by all means, lets be fair, there's not much between our two
sides, but dont suddenly start sticking up for your non-existant 'mob'

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:24 am

Gwyn stick to bullying jack kiddies on Wales away trips.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:06 am

bloo wrote:Gwyn stick to bullying jack kiddies on Wales away trips.

bloo f**k off on your own site :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 am

Bit of trouble before the game, few mouthy Swans outside BS3 got a slap. Just before the end of the game heard 30 Swans attacked BS3 and got chased back into the park...hence BS3 was closed after game.

Swans had a mob out but pretty small and nothing to write home about

Yep true, had a pop at the pub, don't think they counted on anyone being in there!

They weren't there long enough to cause any damage!

To be fair I have never seen so many scruffy gypos in my life, my train was full of mullets and bleach, I kid you not
definatly swans fans lol :lol:

looking like a bunch of chavs

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:12 am

bloo wrote:. Nice to know you care about us though! ;)

its you seem to care about us you mug :D get a life and stay on planet tramp ;)

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:13 am

papa wrote:
bloo wrote:. Nice to know you care about us though! ;)

its you who seems to care about us you mug :D get a life and stay on planet tramp ;)

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:20 am

Your losing the plot now Bloo. You make yourself look silly by saying it never happened, then you say it did happen, but not by a "mob".

Then when it becomes obvious you cocked up, you bring up something about attacking a pub in th 80's and wonder why we don't bring it up. for f**k sake that's 30 years ago, and before CCTV was around to prove different :lol: as with recent events.

I can't imagine the Bristol boys from the Bs3 bar will be talking about thr heroic attack by the 30 Jacks (non-mob) in thirty years time either.

And as for me bullying Jack kiddies on Wales away trips, I ain't ever seen a Jack supporter on a Wales away trip, let alone bullied one.And if you new me at all, you would know I don't do bullying, and me or my mates would not let bullying happen around us, oh but perhaps I'm lying about that as well, because there is soo much proof out there to dis-credit me,NOT!!!!

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:31 am

dont let him get to us, he's just a retard with the IQ of a toilet seat

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:41 am

Ive taken up swimming lessons too , otherwise theres another myth Jackanory story to dispell :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 am

bloo wrote:There was no trouble whatsoever yesterday. Let's put this fairy story to bed. I bet it was a mate of a mate of a mate whose brother got told by someone whose mate was there eh? ;)

Sullysoul is a mate of mine and one thing he dosent do is tell porkies or exagerate a story Chief. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:53 am

[quote="Big Gwynram"]Now who mentioned a mob other than you, and now you are changing your story, feck me you wonder why people give you no credit.

First of all you dive in saying it never happened.

When it appears it did happen and you've made yourself look foolish, you then change it to " no mob"
Who the f**k mentioned a mob, all we said was 30 Jacks apparently run at a pub door in Bristol, now I wasn't there, But I would ask, How do you decide if 30 boys attacking is 1. A mob, or " 2. a bunch of chavs as you state.

Who the f**k decides that.

I can just picture the Bristol lads sitting in the pub as 30 lads run at it, turning to each other and saying "don't worry lads, I've just heard of that Bloo fella, they ain't a mob"[/quote

Typical Jacks eh it takes 30 of them to pick a fight with a door :lol: and the door backed them off. :lol: Apparently one jack shouted look at the size of that knob!! and everyone legged it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:05 am

:lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Cheers Steve, It's True due to the landlord telling me on sat night !!

same old Swansea. tut tut I give up with them :roll:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:27 pm

There you go Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo me old Jack. Not a mate of a mate of a mate. It was your Mob or was it a mob? we never got to the bottom of that did we . So lets look what the dictionary says Chief.
Mob : a noisy, violent or disorderly crowd of people. Well i can see where you are coming from Bloo it does say People not Gypos so you may be right. But Bloo you very rarely respond to my posts you keep coming back for a battering off Gwyn but never respond to my posts :cry: makes me feel unwanted and unloved :cry: :cry: :lol:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:22 pm

guys this attack did happen , remeber book launch an i ad bristol city lad with me well he witnessed it PLUS another incident where jacks did get kickin , they then decided to turn GRASSES ? they dobbed 3 CSF lads an they where arrested ! TRY TELLING THEM IT DIDNT HAPPEN WHEN THEY GET BANNED !
SWANSEA LIE SWANSEA RUN ALWAYS HAVE AN ALWAYS WILL