MONTENEGRO

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Anyone else booked up for Wales first qualifier away? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MONTENEGRO

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 pm

I am thinking about it and will def be going to 3 aways with them. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:23 am

12 of us booked flights from east midlands on the thurs to sun .

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:I am thinking about it and will def be going to 3 aways with them. :ayatollah:

England at Wembley should be a blast :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:40 am

dibstours wrote:12 of us booked flights from east midlands on the thurs to sun .

Hi mate what price did you get for that trip? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:I am thinking about it and will def be going to 3 aways with them. :ayatollah:

Great, I will will doing as many aways as I can. Myself and some of the Valley rams have booked with the supporters club, either going from Weds or Thurs until Sunday from East Midlands. Our flights have been booked so need to worry yet about accom. Think we will be staying in either Budva or Montenegro, but that will depend on where the supporters club instead to stay. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Talking to mate who follows ireland says budva a good bet
he's going to give more details
said cheaper there

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:48 pm

MalagaCF wrote:

Great, I will will doing as many aways as I can. Myself and some of the Valley rams have booked with the supporters club, either going from Weds or Thurs until Sunday from East Midlands. Our flights have been booked so need to worry yet about accom. Think we will be staying in either Budva or Montenegro, but that will depend on where the supporters club instead to stay. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CSSC staying Budva flying to Dubrovnic.

Me and Mrs G are going. I will probably go to Switzerland on my tod as that will be in and out I expect. Then a whole 12 months before bulgaria.

Bound to be 1 friendly in between and of course Engerland.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:51 pm

dibstours wrote:12 of us booked flights from east midlands on the thurs to sun .

Wayne can you PM me the flight details etc.
I will be in Zante when the match is on but I am looking at the options of flying back to go over then return to Zante.
Just don't tell the wife :D :D
AndyFS

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:57 pm

MONTENEGRO :D

i cant afford to go to the caribean :cry: so its just england for me :lol:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Dai Leek wrote:

Hi mate what price did you get for that trip? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Price of that flight is now at £349.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:23 pm

just went on £246 :ayatollah: