Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO ON THIS FORUM HAVE NOT

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Renewed their Season ticket and why ?

I have and would No matter what,but I regret renewing my Daughters as they cant stand the New Stadium and dont want to go anymore, due to lack of atmosphere.

Re: WHO ON THIS FORUM HAVE NOT

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 pm

I have!! luv the Stadium and loving being a PLATAMBO ------on track to get my £400 back when we go up!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: stop moaning Annis!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Negative alert!!?? :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:46 pm

I havent simply because i did not have the money back then but will be doing so by then end of this month :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 pm

i have :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Renewed their Season ticket and why ?

I have and would No matter what,but I regret renewing my Daughters as they cant stand the New Stadium and dont want to go anymore, due to lack of atmosphere.

I have Annis.

Had the rare pleasure of attending over easter so saw us winning. Then up to Nottingham for a bit of a bore draw. BE IT IT THE PREMIER OR THE CHAMPIONSHIP I'LL BE THERE WE I CAN. Ah there it is...

BLUEBIRDS

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:52 pm

I have not renewed my season ticket simply because i have no cash at the moment with learning to drive and still being in collage. But as much as i hate the New stadium i will be renewing my season ticket soon hopefully. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Annis if you wanna offload one of the kids lemme know - get them to transfer it to my boy (i can give u the cash) - my boy wants his ST but there are no seats at all by us! - even though he sits on my lap..............just a thought :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:17 pm

More important than season tickets, who hasn't bought my book,lol. There is now an offer on, if we get to the Prem and you buy the book, I'll give you some crayons to colour it in for free.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:18 pm

I haven't for 2 reasons:

1: I didn't have one in the first place, although I have attended all 34 home (league, cup, friendlies, and ramp up events) games so far this season, I want to keep the ticket for every match, unfortunately if I were a season ticket holder they don't do a paper option. Its meant I've paid out about £700 but I guess thats my choice.

2: Because I pay cash or debit card, if the worst happens and we went into administration I would not be covered, so I may buy once the Riddler has gone.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:23 pm

I haven't as i know work most Saturdays and Tuesday evenings so not much point for me really, im only 17 so cant really afford to give up my job, not as if i could work in the week as im in sixth form.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:26 pm

BigGwynram wrote:More important than season tickets, who hasn't bought my book,lol. There is now an offer on, if we get to the Prem and you buy the book, I'll give you some crayons to colour it in for free.

Ah f**k, I bought it in January :evil:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Had yr girls gone to the Jacks game they would be raving about next season Chief. It was really that good. Jez If you manage to buy Annis season ticket Baz wants to know can he sit on your lap instead ? :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:06 am

Me & the Mrs have, we like the 'new' stadium. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:18 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Had yr girls gone to the Jacks game they would be raving about next season Chief. It was really that good. Jez If you manage to buy Annis season ticket Baz wants to know can he sit on your lap instead ? :lol: :lol:
thats way out of order :o i want her to sit on my lap and we can discuss the 1st thing that comes up :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:I have!! luv the Stadium and loving being a PLATAMBO ------on track to get my £400 back when we go up!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: stop moaning Annis!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Negative alert!!?? :lol:

Simple Question Saddles, but your right I hate The New Stadium and Always will. NINIAN PARK WILL LIVE WITH ME FOREVER :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:12 am

BigGwynram wrote:More important than season tickets, who hasn't bought my book,lol. There is now an offer on, if we get to the Prem and you buy the book, I'll give you some crayons to colour it in for free.

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:13 am

Jez wrote:

Annis if you wanna offload one of the kids lemme know - get them to transfer it to my boy (i can give u the cash) - my boy wants his ST but there are no seats at all by us! - even though he sits on my lap..............just a thought :ayatollah:

Jez, I will ring you on it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:29 am

i have NOT renewed.i only will do when the riddler goes, hopefully soon. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:21 pm

I have not renewed yet.
i will renew as soon as ridsdale leaves.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Haven't yet. Not for any 'political' reasons but just because the money I had for it at the time got spent on other things. I probably will in the summer though

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:29 pm

Jez wrote:

Can I sit on your lap :lol:

I have not renewed my season ticket.

I was about to back at Christmas i sent off all the forms. but when zebra finanace sent me the forms to fill in. I didnt bother to fill them in because of what PR has done.

I will definatley renew though :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:32 pm

i hav me and the wife and my 4 kids :(

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:35 pm

I havn't yet. I went to get one on the last day of the golden ticket offer. Had finance forms etc sent to me. But before the finance forms reached my house, Riddler said no players would be bought until the tax had been paid off. So I held off buying a ticket till the truth came out.

If Ridsdale had said why he needed the money, no doubt I would have bought a ticket. But my anger at his lies stopped me.

I get my student grant and a bonus from work this month so i'll probably buy one at the end of the month. The way the club has tried to force people into buying tickets early has annoyed me. I didn't buy my season ticket till July last year so, by my standards i'm buying it even earlier again this year.

Anyway, the club needs some people to hold off buying season tickets at the moment. What happens in the summer when there is no income?

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:I have!! luv the Stadium and loving being a PLATAMBO ------on track to get my £400 back when we go up!!!!!

Simple Question Saddles, but your right I hate The New Stadium and Always will. NINIAN PARK WILL LIVE WITH ME FOREVER :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fait nuff............but seems you're the exception.....as most seem to love it and have moved on!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:48 pm

I have for me and my lad even though i was made redundant last year.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:47 pm

i have and 6 others

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Like a few others I won't renew until the Riddler has gone.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:36 pm

i have, in december, but the buggers wont send me a receipt, phoned them said they would send a receipt out, but nothing,,i payed on my card so should be ok,, i will have to go in the ticket office before a game i suppose