Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EVEN AT THIS STAGE THEY STILL ARE NOT SELLING

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:12 am

The Season tickets for next Season are still at around 10,500, even with us 4th in the League and TG on Board, I have told Steve Borley and Julian Jenkins they will only now sell once The Riddler has gone totally from our Club or if we are promoted. Thanks to the Riddler we are well done now on this Seasons Season Ticket Sales for next Season.

Re: EVEN AT THIS STAGE THEY STILL ARE NOT SELLING

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:09 am

MORE pr gone

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:15 am

Would a tie in with Play off semi final tickets sell more season tickets?

We need to get there first but EVERYONE would have to but a ticket, obviously current ST holders will be guaranteed one, they could say you are guaranteed one of you buy a season ticket for next year. This would also draw in NEW ST holders as those yet to buy for next season will have their seats held

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:16 am

when PR has gone ill get one

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:32 am

Ben wrote:when PR has gone ill get one

I'm not knocking your attitude and TBH I have some admiration for your selfless stance, but that said there is going to be one hell of a scramble for ST if we get promoted.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:34 am

i know and its my own fault, i just hate everything about the guy, everything he has done in football and to our club, hopfully the malyasians come in and steady the ship, ill then fully support them

but with riddler taking out money and all his bonus's etc i dont want to support that, just somthing iove stuck by this season

Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:27 am

Plus, the more people that don't take advantage of the 'golden ticket' scheme the better because the money then stays with the club.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:33 am

There a lot of supporters that are still nervous of the financial situation. When the Malaysian thing is sorted out then I think there will be a mad scramble for tickets.
They dont trust the riddler and will not risk their hard earned money with that prick still having access to the petty cash tin.

I also believe that we will attract new supporters because of the success and euphoria plainly evident in the fan base currently, ut dickhead must go !!!
:ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :old:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:55 am

ridofrid wrote:There a lot of supporters that are still nervous of the financial situation. When the Malaysian thing is sorted out then I think there will be a mad scramble for tickets.
They dont trust the riddler and will not risk their hard earned money with that prick still having access to the petty cash tin.

I also believe that we will attract new supporters because of the success and euphoria plainly evident in the fan base currently, ut dickhead must go !!!
:ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :old:

Absolutely spot on. I want a season ticket for next season irrespective of if we go up or not.

But I am fucked If I'm going to hand any money over while he's still at the club, we cannot be sure if
he has still got access to the clubs coffers, and nor do I want to see it go on a pay-off to the c**t.

Borley, Guy and Dato will be watching the season ticket situation with interest, its an important revenue
stream that has just dried up, and they will be 100% sure of why what is!!

Furthermore, imagine the super-dooper publicity if the NOTW report that Cardiff City supporters started
flooding the switchboards with season ticket requests the minute Ridsdale left!!!! He's gonna get fried
im telling yers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:00 am

good idea to tie in play off tickets with season tickets,as they did for the fa cup final.
personnally im not renewing mine until that thieving c**t has gone

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:42 am

have you all forgotten?
where they won't be a next season if we don't pay the £1.9m tax bill on May 5
there are no more second chances, the high court made it clear we will be wound up if we don't pay up

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:03 pm

byron moreno wrote:have you all forgotten?
where they won't be a next season if we don't pay the £1.9m tax bill on May 5
there are no more second chances, the high court made it clear we will be wound up if we don't pay up

The powers that be (or will be) are fully aware of why the supporters are reluctant to fork out any
money. They know there will be an immediate cash boost of between 1 and 2 million quid from
season tickets once the club is secure, and tw*t face is gone

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Season tickets for next Season are still at around 10,500, even with us 4th in the League and TG on Board, I have told Steve Borley and Julian Jenkins they will only now sell once The Riddler has gone totally from our Club or if we are promoted. Thanks to the Riddler we are well done now on this Seasons Season Ticket Sales for next Season.

LAST SEASON YOU COULD PAY OVER 4 MONTHS INTREST FREE OPTION BUT THEY ARE NOT DOING THAT THIS YEAR COULD YOU SUGEST THAT THEY PUT 4 MONTHS PAYMENT OPTION BACK ON?

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Season tickets for next Season are still at around 10,500, even with us 4th in the League and TG on Board, I have told Steve Borley and Julian Jenkins they will only now sell once The Riddler has gone totally from our Club or if we are promoted. Thanks to the Riddler we are well done now on this Seasons Season Ticket Sales for next Season.

It's not just the Riddler still being here, there is nothing official yet on what form the Malaysians are taking over the club, if indeed they are. An announced takeover with all the bells and whistles and most season ticket holders will re-new. If the Riddler resigned tomorrow, that in itself would not get anyone buying tickets imo. The golden ticket scheme has done a lot of damage to the club, I for one, no longer trust anyone at the club and it will take some time to repair that trust. I will probably only buy a season ticket for next year if we get promoted, I have one at the moment but only get to about 12 home games, due to living in London, so financially its not worth it, however, if the club had been straight from the start about the finances, I would have bought for next season to put some money into the coffers as I did for the present season, but now, I just feel that we are being taking the piss out of and a good percentage of the money is going into the pockets of extremelly greedy parasites. So the club will only ever again get my money in one lump, when they have delivered first, on Premiership football.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:38 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

LAST SEASON YOU COULD PAY OVER 4 MONTHS INTREST FREE OPTION BUT THEY ARE NOT DOING THAT THIS YEAR COULD YOU SUGEST THAT THEY PUT 4 MONTHS PAYMENT OPTION BACK ON?

yes they are but over 5 months im on my forth payment of 5, but it was for the golden ticket offer taken out before christmas

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:19 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:

It's not just the Riddler still being here, there is nothing official yet on what form the Malaysians are taking over the club, if indeed they are. An announced takeover with all the bells and whistles and most season ticket holders will re-new. If the Riddler resigned tomorrow, that in itself would not get anyone buying tickets imo. The golden ticket scheme has done a lot of damage to the club, I for one, no longer trust anyone at the club and it will take some time to repair that trust. I will probably only buy a season ticket for next year if we get promoted, I have one at the moment but only get to about 12 home games, due to living in London, so financially its not worth it, however, if the club had been straight from the start about the finances, I would have bought for next season to put some money into the coffers as I did for the present season, but now, I just feel that we are being taking the piss out of and a good percentage of the money is going into the pockets of extremelly greedy parasites. So the club will only ever again get my money in one lump, when they have delivered first, on Premiership football.

I agree that not just him going would get thousands to Renew, but its him who has cause the drought and him going will be the first major move to help them sell, The Malaysians NO DOUBT Will Now complete the deal :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:07 pm

only when PR is gone i will buy one :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:46 pm

A lot of fans dont like the new stadium and are fed up with the changes. Still a lot of uncertainty, if you get a ST and we did go tits up

Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:27 pm

I think the new stadium is playing a big part in sales, most people i know hate the place myself included

Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Cf39 wrote:

I think the new stadium is playing a big part in sales, most people i know hate the place myself included

I can agree with that, I know over a dozen who cant be bothered anymore because of it.