Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bluebirds in Business - Directory

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:49 am

I know Humphry's has posted on here before with regards to this, the idea is that it will be a directory of various businesses/companies run by City fans so hopefully you will get a good deal, and you'll be helping out a fellow city fan!

I'm currently sorting out a new website, and although it's pretty much complete there isn't much point launching it when a lot of it is empty. We currently have all sorts of contacts, from accountants, to builders to mortgage advisors so whatever your business may be you can submit it to the directory

If you go to http://www.bluebirdsinbusiness.co.uk you will be able to submit your details, and I shall be adding them in the next couple of days

Cheers

Re: Bluebirds in Business - Directory

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:47 am

This is a great idea!! Sadly I don't have anything to add to the list but I'll bookmark this page for future reference.

We're all Bluebirds aren't we?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:44 am

DONE!!! BRILL IDEA

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:54 am

Thats a cracking idea! just added my details :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:57 am

No Probs

Hopefully I will get some time today to add the details I've had through onto the site, and hopefully make it live tomorrow.
That is as long as I don't get about a 1000 emails today :lol:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Bump :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:38 pm

Cracking idea fair play, I have sent you my details and will make sure I look at the site when I need anything just incase somebody can help me. Would rather give my business to a fellow City fan than any Joe Bloggs. :ayatollah: