Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'M ON THE JEREMY KYLE SHOW NEXT TUESDAY

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:32 pm

I have finally decided to come out in the open with a problem/fetish I have had since puberty. It may appear strange to some, but I am well into sado masochism, beasteality and nechrophilia.

I want to ask our Jeremy (or Jezza as those of us in the know refer to him) does he think I can get treatment, or am I flogging a dead horse. :o

Re: I'M ON THE JEREMY KYLE SHOW NEXT TUESDAY

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:35 pm

:lol: :lol: even my misses liked that one

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:36 pm

Gwyn, you raised my hopes then... however, the fact it was a joke, spared me depression!

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:37 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I have finally decided to come out in the open with a problem/fetish I have had since puberty. It may appear strange to some, but I am well into sado masochism, beasteality and nechrophilia.

I want to ask our Jeremy (or Jezza as those of us in the know refer to him) does he think I can get treatment, or am I flogging a dead horse. :o

i would like to laugh. BUT I DONT GET IT :( :cry: :cry:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:43 pm

chippy909 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:I have finally decided to come out in the open with a problem/fetish I have had since puberty. It may appear strange to some, but I am well into sado masochism, beasteality and nechrophilia.

Nor did I until I googled those words :lol:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

Nor did I until I googled those words :lol:

glad i wasnt the only one :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Speak to Graham after the show

you'll be right ;)

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:12 pm

They are not a problem Gwyn, perfectly natural. Don't let them convince you that you have an issue and need counselling.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:28 pm

For the sake of the horse chief put something on the end of it :lol: otherwise you will be on a later show having a DNA on sprogg that is very tall has a horses head and tells bad jokes. :lol:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Nice one Gwyn :lol:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Get help before you get caught like this guy.............

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-admits-having-sex-with-horse-and-donkey-1942614.html

Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:46 am

gavocity wrote:Get help before you get caught like this guy.............

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-admits-having-sex-with-horse-and-donkey-1942614.html

Did you read the bit where it said the defendent didn`t have a "stable" address? :roll: :lol:

I had to check the date of the report wasn`t April 1st :D