Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

problems

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:48 pm

i m a 61 year old grandfather having treatment for kindney problems.
before the reading game last saturday ,i was assaulted by the jack coach of tonyrefail under 13 s after the local derby match between tonyrefail v ely valley.
a senior south wales fa member has advised me to report him.
the problem is my grandson who plays for ely valley goes to school and has mates in tonyrefail.
what would you do?

Re: problems

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:59 pm

I would report him. The obvious danger though is this guy could take it out on your grandson but if he did he would get himself in severe trouble and look a right prat in the end. Failing to do anything could quite easily result in this idiot getting cocky and still taking it out on your grandson.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:06 pm

dont let him get away with it, once he's been done for that, and he does anything to your grand son, more crap to put on his file, maybe help in later life when the low life starts crime and beating people etc he is from swansea, he'll grow up to be a right wanker chav

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:08 pm

bluebird1 wrote:i m a 61 year old grandfather having treatment for kindney problems.
before the reading game last saturday ,i was assaulted by the jack coach of tonyrefail under 13 s after the local derby match between tonyrefail v ely valley.
a senior south wales fa member has advised me to report him.
the problem is my grandson who plays for ely valley goes to school and has mates in tonyrefail.
what would you do?

Maybe you ought to let everyone know who he is.

Plenty of City support up that way.

If he's a bully then he should be exposed as such.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:12 pm

Why did he attack you Chief ? You didn't call him a gypo inbred did you ?. No one can advise you unless they have the full story. But attacking someone in front of school kids is well out of order and shouldn't be working with kids he's a bad example. End off. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:42 pm

i ve giving it some thought .
all i said after the game was "well done ely i think the best team lost " ton won 1-0,after all the whole of the 2nd half was played in the ton half.
next thing this coach screamed in my face dont you upset my boys by saying the best team lost,i ve allready told ely that they were unlucky. 5 times i told him to calm down and what is problem was,i dont know what his reply was as he seemed to be screaming in riddles.

maybe its squeeky bum time..
maye its to do with the fact my grandson used to play for ton,and i advised him to go to ely as he was not being treated fairly,by not being given a game, after all ton would be winning games say 7-0 and he would not bring any subs on .
i honestly beleive it was a stupid cardiff-swansea thing.
maybe its to do with the fact i was going to sponsor ton this year.
when my grandson moved to ely after 2 games he was made captain, that itself answers a lot of questions.
i applaude the ely coach as when their winning 3-0 he will bring on all the subs,fair play mattew,giving them all a game fair play .
anyway i decided to sponsor hirwaun welfare this year.next year it will be ely valley and hirwaun welfare, come on ely,come on the waun.
i may have to hire bodygaurds for the ely-ton derbys next year.
finally i wonder is it because of the bluebirds recent sucess.
they could be cracking big time.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:47 pm

So he yelled at you, he didn't actually assault you as you initially claimed then?