Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BE HONEST MILLWALL/LEEDS/WESTHAM/CHELSEA

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Do you miss Atmospheres with the following teams

Millwall/Leeds/Westham/Chelsea/The old Bristol City Derby games/Birmingham City/Wolves before the ban

Do you think they would be as good if we play them in the New Stadium, I dont see why any of them need to be a Bubble, thats surely why one of the reasons they build these new stadiums.

I understand why the Jacks need to be a bubble as if it were not, they would not turn up :lol:

Re: BE HONEST MILLWALL/LEEDS/WESTHAM/CHELSEA

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:44 pm

definitley miss them no end, it would be great to play that lot at ccs ,it would give our support the kick up the arse it needs because we are getting out sung by reading , doncaster watford etc. at the moment it's embarrassing :(

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:47 pm

the blue path wrote:definitley miss them no end, it would be great to play that lot at ccs ,it would give our support the kick up the arse it needs because we are getting out sung by reading , doncaster watford etc. at the moment it's embarrassing :(

I think we rise to those type of Teams/Supporters.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:08 pm

yes your right annis we do, the atmosphere was good against leicester and sheff utd, excellent for the jacks as you would expect but when we play what i call family clubs like reading and watford it seems most city fans can't be bothered to try an create an atmosphere.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:11 pm

yeah, 5-20 kick offs , no bubbles :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:15 pm

the blue path wrote:yes your right annis we do, the atmosphere was good against leicester and sheff utd, excellent for the jacks as you would expect but when we play what i call family clubs like reading and watford it seems most city fans can't be bothered to try an create an atmosphere.

Cardiff fans just Love those type of games, not enough of them.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:16 pm

ninianblue wrote:yeah, 5-20 kick offs , no bubbles :ayatollah:

:lol:

Perfect :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:19 pm

next year Chelsea Man Utd Man City Liverpool Tottenham Arsenal Aston Villa Everton dont you think that sounds better :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bluebirds are going up!!!!!

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:20 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:next year Chelsea Man Utd Man City Liverpool Tottenham Arsenal Aston Villa Everton dont you think that sounds better :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bluebirds are going up!!!!!

Sort of but you cant beat the Sound MILLWALL MILLWALL MILLWALL no one likes us :lol: