Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I want to draw swansea in the playoffs

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:01 pm

because they can't score for shit! at least we know we'll have a better chance knowing we'll only need to score 1 or 2 goals to win

am i the only one thinking like that?

Re: I want to draw swansea in the playoffs

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:17 pm

seems like you are the only 1 after all :lol: :lol: .

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 pm

I dont want them, prefer them to fail and we play Leicester and Forest play Blackpool.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 pm

worried are we?????????????????????????????

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 pm

im sorry, im not watching that shit again,,,,,,,, doris to tate, over to him ,back to tate, back to doris, over to him, back to tate, tate over to him, kick it to pratt- ley, so f*cking boring,

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:25 pm

i am more worried about the reputation of our club going back 20 years and the punishment from the football league and fa will be horrendous

after we smash you 4-0 :D

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:25 pm

ninianblue wrote:im sorry, im not watching that shit again,,,,,,,, doris to tate, over to him ,back to tate, back to doris, over to him, back to tate, tate over to him, kick it to pratt- ley, so f*cking boring,

Agreed but it got us to where we are though, and from what you lot were saying, you took it on board and
played the same stuff against reading.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:27 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i am more worried about the reputation of our club going back 20 years and the punishment from the football league and fa will be horrendous

after we smash you 4-0 :D

I thought you lot were angels and them dark days had vanished for good.(According to gwyn :old: anyway).
5-4 to us me thinks ;)

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:30 pm

colours wrote: and from what you lot were saying, you took it on board and played the same stuff against reading.

Trust me we did not. Dont know where you got that from.

Basically that game was 2 inform sides neutralising each other. Neither team passed it along its backline but competed heavily in midfield going nowhere.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:31 pm

the dark days are always there, just dont want them to rear their head in the playoffs would look really bad when we are on the verge of the premiership (keep us like the good boys of the top ''4'' :D ) :roll:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:38 pm

We wont play them --- they are imploding as the joke club they are -----Sousa now complaining about not being backed by the inbred board. He is in a corner and his boring brand of football has been found out. Lets hope that, for the sake of football that Blackpool pip them into the play offs ------ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Ben wrote:because they can't score for shit! at least we know we'll have a better chance knowing we'll only need to score 1 or 2 goals to win

Makes sense I suppose on form and their inability to score many goals. It's okay to get to the top six of a league with the defensive play they have, but you will have to score to win play-offs.

We are unbeaten in eight games and have won five of them. Bring em on I say. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:40 pm

saddles saddles give em shit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Ben wrote:because they can't score for shit! at least we know we'll have a better chance knowing we'll only need to score 1 or 2 goals to win

i would be quite happy never to play them fuckers ever again

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:30 pm

lets have them at wembley, what a trip that would be :D :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:53 pm

we would kick swansea's ass at wembley :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:54 pm

rob wrote:we would kick swansea's ass at wembley :ayatollah:

would we win the game though ;)

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:57 pm

well judging on last time i went.................. ;)

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:50 am

They wont get in the play offs.
They are a spent force.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: