Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Play off final allocation of tickets

Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:48 pm

if the allocation is 30,000 for the final then all St holders should get 1 ticket,platambos get extra ticket
thats about 24-25,000 gone, away members who are not St holders get 1 each,what is left go to
walk up fans with most home games attended. right or wrong ?

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:54 am

Jez wrote:
bluecyw wrote:I agree with you Ben im an ambo but only ever buy the one ticket i dont think its right to get someone a ticket if they dont go to the games

Disagree i want me plus 1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with that jez :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:27 am

I dont get why people are claiming they went into debt at Christmas for it. All they had to do was pay £65 a month(depending on where your sitting) interest free, 1st payment was 1 month after the date you bought it, and you can pay off the debt at anytime you want.
As for the ticket allocation, your never going to agree.

Id go for 1 per platinum or normal ambassador, 1 per season ticket holder. 1 per away member thats at least attended 1 game (theres allways some clever gits who get an away membership just incase of situations like these and dont go to watch us away). And id let the rest go to the offer of whoever buys a season ticket for next season gets a ticket.
Any remaining tickets id then offer to platambos as a gesture on a 1st come 1st served basis. Im sure all tickets will be gone then if you include corporate aswell. If not then its the dreaded database :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:29 am

city4ever wrote:
Jez wrote:
bluecyw wrote:I agree with you Ben im an ambo but only ever buy the one ticket i dont think its right to get someone a ticket if they dont go to the games

Disagree i want me plus 1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with that jez :ayatollah:

Cheers mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: