Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY DOES TERRY PHILLIPS AND PR STILL KEEP BULLSHITTING

Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:23 pm

In tonights Echo saying Kennedy is getting an extra years contract next week with PR writing it up. Yet he cant WE ARE UNDER A TRANSFER EMBARGO.
A few months ago Quinn and a couple of other players were told they had an extra year until they went to the football league to check and were told NO and anyway you cant until Embargo is lifted.

Re: WHY DOES TERRY PHILLIPS AND PR STILL KEEP BULLSHITTING

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Still trying to give the impression that Ridsdale is retaining control over the running of the club whilst he's really a lame duck - Ridsdale still spinning and Phillips still the nodding lapdog he's always been.

Both of them are a joke.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:33 pm

it will always be a joke there until the idiot goes

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Were we under a embargo? I was talking to a mate about this and he reckoned they were only saying this as a fairytale so they can't attempt to get a loanee. Just pub chat mind you

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:39 pm

From my understanding no loanees can come in if we are under an embargo. However does the extension/ new contract of a player ALREADY on our books is STOPPED by an embargo?

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:40 pm

ross1927 wrote:Were we under a embargo? I was talking to a mate about this and he reckoned they were only saying this as a fairytale so they can't attempt to get a loanee. Just pub chat mind you

Your mate is wrong. The rules are quite clear - for your mate to be right, HMRC would have had to be in on the wheeze and not really wanted to wind us up.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:46 pm

We're 4th in the Champioship yet some people still think Jones is useless - unbelievable.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:58 pm

davids wrote:Still trying to give the impression that Ridsdale is retaining control over the running of the club whilst he's really a lame duck - Ridsdale still spinning and Phillips still the nodding lapdog he's always been.

Both of them are a joke.

100% with you on that, both as bad as each other lately.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:00 pm

baker wrote:We're 4th in the Champioship yet some people still think Jones is useless - unbelievable.

We havent mentioned Jones, Baker, but Yes I am not a fan of him, this is his 5th year let him proof me wrong, I will be the first to hold my hands up.