Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WARREN FEENEY - GIVE HIM A CHANCE

Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:48 pm

In my hours of late night boredom I decided to edit some pictures and make one wallpaper. I edited everything you see, very proud of it :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: WARREN FEENEY - GIVE HIM A CHANCE

Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:09 pm

:ugeek:

didnt take art in school did we halibut? :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:19 pm

chippy909 wrote::ugeek:

didnt take art in school did we halibut? :ayatollah:

Nope :lol: took I.T. though

Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Just a quick one for burke, took me 15 mins
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:26 am

gurnard i am impressed what programme doo you use??

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:25 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Just a quick one for burke, took me 15 mins

we should see if Billy the Badge and his pals can get that design for Burkey made into flags for the play offs ! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:31 am

Thomas, its to late now everyone is fit, he wont get one now, but at least he has a choice of Clubs to go to. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:Thomas, its to late now everyone is fit, he wont get one now, but at least he has a choice of Clubs to go to. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bristol Rovers would be a good move for him , regular 1st team football and Id imagine he'd get about 15 goals per season there too . Plus he wouldnt have to move house ? :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:38 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Thomas, its to late now everyone is fit, he wont get one now, but at least he has a choice of Clubs to go to. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bristol Rovers would be a good move for him , regular 1st team football and Id imagine he'd get about 15 goals per season there too . Plus he wouldnt have to move house ? :ayatollah:

I would love it as he wouldnt move from this area :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Selfish me :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

I would love it as he wouldnt move from this area :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Selfish me :lol:

is he coming up the Brunswick for our end of season get togethor ?? :ayatollah: maybe get Gavin Williams to pop in too ? :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:45 am

Martyn, he prob will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:Martyn, he prob will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hope so , be good to meet him as I seem to be just about the only 1 here who hasnt yet :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:

hope so , be good to meet him as I seem to be just about the only 1 here who hasnt yet :ayatollah:

I haven't either. But I reckon, after what I've written on here about him not being good enough, he probably won't want to meet me anyway. Well, not for the right reasons anyway!!! :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

I haven't either. But I reckon, after what I've written on here about him not being good enough, he probably won't want to meet me anyway. Well, not for the right reasons anyway!!! :lol: :lol:

Andy, I think you will find he would respect your opinion.He gets on with everyone but DJ.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:42 pm

I think he deserved a chance when we were short of players.
but know we are back to full strength there is no way he should be infront of players like ross, jay & chops

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:05 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:gurnard i am impressed what programme doo you use??

Something called paint.net, its different to the paint built in to windows.

Brilliant, has a date been decided yet?

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:40 pm

:ayatollah: