Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vincent Tann ??????

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:40 am

Does anyone really know if he is involved, his name is mentioned, but if he was involved, I thought they would have been trying to move on more quickly than consolidating ????

Re: Vincent Tann ??????

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:07 am

Bluebina wrote:Does anyone really know if he is involved, his name is mentioned, but if he was involved, I thought they would have been trying to move on more quickly than consolidating ????

The acquisition of CCFC is very much in the Vincent Tann mould. He has his methods which have proven well in the past and it makes sense he doesn’t change tact now.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:10 am

Bluebina wrote:Does anyone really know if he is involved, his name is mentioned, but if he was involved, I thought they would have been trying to move on more quickly than consolidating ????

My opinion is, and remember I know nothing, TG is going to run a tight ship maintain, at least, our current status and get rid of the debt. Then if Tan is involved he will come in and TG will get a handsome profit dependent on where we are in the league with our nice shiney balanced books.

TG has probably told Tan of the potential and has been told to prove it with his own investment first.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:11 am

my opinion is uncle vin loves the dogging scence and wants to be closer to the moutains, he's the main man with the lube

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:26 am

I think he went for dinner once with TG and Borley when Borley was over there, but at the moment he is keeping an eye on us.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:11 am

So how much money does TG have then?? mmmmmmmmmmmm

Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:53 am

ccfclover wrote:So how much money does TG have then?? mmmmmmmmmmmm

Nowhere near as much as Vinny.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:03 am

ccfclover wrote:So how much money does TG have then?? mmmmmmmmmmmm

They are partners...so if TG comes into the city I think it's safe to say Tan will too

Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:14 am

From what i've read, financially, Tan is in a different lge to TG, so i hope he's involved.