Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Open top bus route for celebrations -----

Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:21 pm

After we win the play off final........Should go up the Rhymney valley first IMO as all our best, hardcore fans are from up there. I think the players should catch the train up to Caerphilly and then the bus route should be up through Llanbradach, Ystrad Mynach, Maesycwmmer, Bargoed and up to Rhymney..perhaps then over to Tredegar. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Not sure whwther it shud go around Cardiff as recent statistics say that only about 18% of our support comes from the city itself. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :shock:

Re: Open top bus route for celebrations -----

Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Great turnout in the capital down the Bay the day after the Cup Final though :lol: :ayatollah:

Anybody would think we've already done it :shock: :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Woah woah woah. I'm all for positivity but one step at a time lads! :D

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Will it get to Rhoose ?

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:After we win the play off final........Should go up the Rhymney valley first IMO as all our best, hardcore fans are from up there. I think the players should catch the train up to Caerphilly and then the bus route should be up through Llanbradach, Ystrad Mynach, Maesycwmmer, Bargoed and up to Rhymney..perhaps then over to Tredegar. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Not sure whwther it shud go around Cardiff as recent statistics say that only about 18% of our support comes from the city itself. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :shock:

That route is great because they would have to pass my house to get to Rhymney.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:33 pm

bus should start in the rhondda do all the valleys and give cardiff a miss

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Suppose it could nip up as far as Porth but what about them 18% of city fans in Cardiff itself? ----perhaps they could catch buses up to the valleys?? :)

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Already got my Tattoo booked for tomorrow!!

PLAY-OFF CHAMPIONS 2009-2010!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:Already got my Tattoo booked for tomorrow!!

PLAY-OFF CHAMPIONS 2009-2010!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Luvs it !!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: (but i notice you didn't mention which team! :lol: )

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:Already got my Tattoo booked for tomorrow!!

Luvs it !!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: (but i notice you didn't mention which team! :lol: )

LOL... well DUH!!!!

I'm not that STUPID!!!

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Any plans for it to be diverted to Derby?

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:19 pm

OUI SADDLES..................you forgot newport ;)