Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New season ticket idea is awesome but ....

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:07 am

Is it really all going to go to Jones for transfers or is it to fill a financial black hole?

MP for Bollocksville Peter Ridsdale if you would please.

Re: New season ticket idea is awesome but ....

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:08 am

No, I don't think too much will filter through to Jonesy for players. But, if I'm helping the club in a small way, I'm happy to do so

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:14 am

Im confused!!!Your right it doesnt take much...but this latest ST money back offer to raise funds for Transfers in January,but i thought we had a Transfer embargo placed on us :?: :?:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:21 am

kavanagh wrote:Im confused!!!Your right it doesnt take much...but this latest ST money back offer to raise funds for Transfers in January,but i thought we had a Transfer embargo placed on us :?: :?:

Yeah, it is confusing, but I thought we had 70 days from the court case to pay the outstanding money. If it's not paid, then an embargo will come into force. Maybe the laon targets will be in place before any embargo happens

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:40 pm

It's wages too. If we don't go up might cause us pain in the long term.

Winding up order rescinded today.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:06 pm

maccydee wrote:Is it really all going to go to Jones for transfers or is it to fill a financial black hole?

Financial Black hole 100%, but hopefully the investment will come in, in Jan 2010.

I Bought My 4 for My Family today, THE OFFER WAS TO GOOD :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:Is it really all going to go to Jones for transfers or is it to fill a financial black hole?

Financial Black hole 100%, but hopefully the investment will come in, in Jan 2010.

dont you contradict yourself there Annis?

We need the new players to help get us promoted. so you bought 4 season tickets as the OFFER was TOO GOOD because you want premiership football for FREE like the rest of us, but think that none of it will go to the fees for new players as promised by PR. Surely you wouldn't bother spending over £1000 on S/T's if you thought the whole thing was manafactured to appease the fans? IF we gain anywhere near £3m and don't buy any players - i'll demand my money back - you can't lie like that in the national media eye?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

dont you contradict yourself there Annis?

We need the new players to help get us promoted. so you bought 4 season tickets as the OFFER was TOO GOOD because you want premiership football for FREE like the rest of us, but think that none of it will go to the fees for new players as promised by PR. Surely you wouldn't bother spending over £1000 on S/T's if you thought the whole thing was manafactured to appease
the fans? IF we gain anywhere near £3m and don't buy any players - i'll demand my money back - you can't lie like that in the national media eye?

Merlin, I was always going to buy mine as I have always stated, but in my time not when they say. That was just a joke about the offer was to good, I have now bought one for 38 YEARS CONSECUTIVE, There were no special offers in the past.
It is a great offer for the fans I cant lie it is.