Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

newspapers

Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:58 pm

whenever you buy your newspapers and then you sit down in a cafe you read what you can then you put them down to eat your food, DONT YOU JUST f*cking HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE SAYS''CAN I HAVE YOU PAPER MATE'' i actually witnessed that today and a person who was sitting with me went ballistic and said ''they are mine buy your f*cking own like i had to i got to take these home to my wife i dont want your grubby f*cking fingers all over them for fucks sake :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i really found it really funny and you know who you are ''you a a f*cking edder'' :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i have not seen such a reaction to that fellers face ever he still stoood there thinking it was a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: newspapers

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:03 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:whenever you buy your newspapers and then you sit down in a cafe you read what you can then you put them down to eat your food, DONT YOU JUST f*cking HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE SAYS''CAN I HAVE YOU PAPER MATE'' i actually witnessed that today and a person who was sitting with me went ballistic and said ''they are mine buy your f*cking own like i had to i got to take these home to my wife i dont want your grubby f*cking fingers all over them for fucks sake :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i really found it really funny and you know who you are ''you a a f*cking edder'' :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i have not seen such a reaction to that fellers face ever he still stoood there thinking it was a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

selfish kent :lol:

funny as fair play, does the person post on here by anychance ? :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 pm

yes, have a guess :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:14 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:yes, have a guess :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

skunkey ?? :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Baz, Get the facts right :lol: , I told the first 2 who asked for them, I politely replied there mine I bought them and there going home to the Wife, I then told you 2 that I didnt want there Gruby hands/fingers on them :lol:
Then the 3rd person not only asked but wouldnt take No for answer,then tried to take, so I lost it and said does anyone buy there own if not I am sure Gordon Brown will give you them Free, he gives everything else away Free to the wrong f*cking people and I let the whole cafe of 30 odd people know. I had to hide the dam papers in the end. I apologise for my few swear words I dont usually swear.
But this paper issue is getting out of hand, I put the papers down with a pen and my phones on top and my jacket on the table go to order some days get back and there gone, I wont say what happens next.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 pm

yer f**k off yar cunts lol id be the same :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:24 pm

I did buy lunch Baz, I am not that mean and your lads have about 5 cups of coffee a day of me = 20 cups :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Not like baz to stir !!!

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need a more classy cafe :D :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:26 pm

ridofrid wrote:Not like baz to stir !!!

He told me his painter was a Jack and tried sticking a Swansea sticker on my car his painters told me today.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:30 pm

whats the real story heere baz?

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Milly he has stirred it up and has now gone fishing lol

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Milly he has stirred it up and has now gone fishing lol

didnt realise you took so much care over the argus :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:44 pm

milly44 wrote:

Cheers Milly (no e in SKUNKY) i'll see you saturday..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:46 pm

skunky wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Cheers Milly (no e in SKUNKY) i'll see you saturday..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

apolagies. enjoy your weekend ;)

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:54 pm

I will on Saturday, Friday-Sunday walking round london with mrs and kids :roll: :roll:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:56 pm

skunky wrote:I will on Saturday, Friday-Sunday walking round london with mrs and kids :roll: :roll:

You are alive lol not seen you for weeks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:00 pm

still recovering from jacks game,left kiwis at 4 i think good job she was away lol :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:02 pm

milly44 wrote:

:lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:04 pm

skunky wrote:still recovering from jacks game,left kiwis at 4 i think good job she was away lol :lol: :lol:

Dont blame me!!!!!!!!!! ;) so next night is the sheffield game make ya excuses for a late one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:10 pm

skunky wrote:I will on Saturday, Friday-Sunday walking round london with mrs and kids :roll: :roll:

skunky, if you have 5mins email details of what your plans are, and what you want me to do, and il put the word about starting tomorow, (confused.com) :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Jez wrote:
skunky wrote:still recovering from jacks game,left kiwis at 4 i think good job she was away lol :lol: :lol:

Dont blame me!!!!!!!!!! ;) so next night is the sheffield game make ya excuses for a late one :lol: :lol: :lol:

is hopalong baz out with us that day/night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:33 pm

skunky wrote:
Jez wrote:

is hopalong baz out with us that day/night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If he lasts!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:43 pm

which one of those turncoats grassed me with the jack sticker :lol: :lol: and yes lunch today was a classic have not had such a laugh in a long time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i tried to stick this jacks sticker to annis wall but it wouldnt stick

all in a days work :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: my boys have drank so much coffee they wont go to bed till sunday :D

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:47 pm

milly44 wrote:

Milly do you mind :lol:
South Wales Echo :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:49 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:which one of those turncoats grassed me with the jack sticker :lol: :lol: and yes lunch today was a classic have not had such a laugh in a long time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i tried to stick this jacks sticker to annis wall but it wouldnt stick

all in a days work :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: my boys have drank so much coffee they wont go to bed till sunday :D

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:51 pm

annis barry the boy with me said he had a cracking laugh, and you can sell him shattered dreams tomorrow he is down with you for the morning :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:58 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:annis barry the boy with me said he had a cracking laugh, and you can sell him shattered dreams tomorrow he is down with you for the morning :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am up in Merthyr then Ebbw Vale tomorrow am.

Will prob see him Friday, Jo is here, with Coffee :lol: