Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEWCASTLE SPORTING WEEKEND

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:54 am

Apparently the police have changed the kick off time to avoid the Saturday game with Sunderland clashing, but surely there is more chance now of quite a few of ours popping over to Sunderland on the Saturday, lot's of us will be making a weekend of this trip and rather than avoid trouble, I think this could create some!

Also read somewhere that the Ice hockey Cardiff devils are playing in Newcastle on Saturday night, there's just too much to take in, please leave us have some drinking time.

Re: NEWCASTLE SPORTING WEEKEND

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:59 am

I was thinking about jumping on the train to Hartlepool to watch the Leeds game on Saturday afternoon, then back to Newcastle for a night in town. :D

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:25 pm

also wales v england egg so be plenty people out watching that and also lots on wales v england chants im sure,530 ko on the sat,poss tr0uble there,and the draw for the next wales footy campaign and where are we going next????? thats the highlight for me .

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:09 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Apparently the police have changed the kick off time to avoid the Saturday game with Sunderland clashing, but surely there is more chance now of quite a few of ours popping over to Sunderland on the Saturday, lot's of us will be making a weekend of this trip and rather than avoid trouble, I think this could create some!

Also read somewhere that the Ice hockey Cardiff devils are playing in Newcastle on Saturday night, there's just too much to take in, please leave us have some drinking time.

i thinck the old bill could well of fucked up here with this on a friday :D

Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:37 pm

as ob been stitching alot up of late maybe they want a few discos over the weekend so they can stitch a few more up
lets face it you dont have do anything nowadays to get knicked ...

Hopefully pass off with everyone fully enjoying themselves night life and game return with 3 points lol xx and a bit more

Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:38 pm

as easy jet got cheap flights that weekend from bristol

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:37 pm

easyjet gone expensive now for that weekned £100 1on the fri single,thurs is better option.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:05 pm

I'm also wondering what to do on the Saturday, Sunderland V Wigan option not too bad.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:08 pm

Hartlepool and Leeds will be quite warm, but don't wear the "I love Peter Ridsdale T shirt" :shock:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:27 am

BigGwynram wrote:Hartlepool and Leeds will be quite warm, but don't wear the "I love Peter Ridsdale T shirt" :shock:

:lol:

Apparently it got a bit silly last year. Pitch invasions after 10 minutes :lol: