Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good News for you

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Your case has just been thrown out of court.

Re: Good News for you

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Thanks for the update :)

So was this case about HMRC trying to bring things forward (and it got thrown out due to the prior agreement), or something else?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:46 pm

any nexts on sullivan or vincent chan?

we need somone in Jan or a fear the worst for us :(

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:54 pm

Transfer embargo shortly to be lifted prior to opening of the transfer window. Clearly the more you raise via your season ticket scheme the more chances you will have of getting to the Premiership for sure but its a big throw of a dice.

Tan, I have doubts about. Sullivan without Gold could be possible. All forum speculation may I add regards that comment.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:55 pm

TNT wrote:Your case has just been thrown out of court.

great news :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Official statement (probably from Ridsdale though :lol: ):

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 15,00.html

TNT wrote:Transfer embargo shortly to be lifted prior to opening of the transfer window. Clearly the more you raise via your season ticket scheme the more chances you will have of getting to the Premiership for sure but its a big throw of a dice.

Tan, I have doubts about. Sullivan without Gold could be possible. All forum speculation may I add regards that comment.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it :)

And yep, I fully understand that last bit is just forum speculation. :)

Fun times. And worrying times. Mixed into one. :lol:
Last edited by BluebirdsFan101 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:59 pm

so all this vincent tan rubbish days ago was for nothing, only that sam had signed a agreement

we are fooked i tell you and the riddler just keeps coming out with crap after crap

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:03 pm

Did I beat your official site? :D

Payment plan agreed, not tax paid off but quite standard with the Revenue and football clubs today. As this is rubber stamped by the HC now you will be allowed to deal in the transfer window where previously you were under embargo.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:06 pm

well done tnt, cheers

We need somone with cash this JAN, we are a good catch now, new stadium, 3rd in the league, all we need is cash to strengthen and i reckon we could get to the promised land
:ayatollah:
p.s How much cash do you have? :lol: joking

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:09 pm

TNT wrote:Your case has just been thrown out of court.

Thank you squire, never a dull moment eh. NEXT....................... :o

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Ben wrote:well done tnt, cheers

We need somone with cash this JAN, we are a good catch now, new stadium, 3rd in the league, all we need is cash to strengthen and i reckon we could get to the promised land
:ayatollah:
p.s How much cash do you have? :lol: joking

I would not anticipate any investment apart from self funding arriving in Jan 2010. The season ticket scheme is probably the only full route for Jan funding, clearly your club needs you, time to get behind it for sure.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:15 pm

TNT wrote:Tan, I have doubts about. Sullivan without Gold could be possible. All forum speculation may I add regards that comment.

So you reckon that the Malaysian funding will come to nothing then? Anything to do with being kept in the dark over a certain issue and cold feet as to how many other skeletons might/might not be in the closet? I suppose if he were to come in, at least sullivan would have an idea of the murky goings on at a football club in this country

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:59 pm

TNT you must be loaded.... buy us.. and I promise we'll treat you right... :D

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:17 pm

TNT wrote:Did I beat your official site? :D

Yep, by around 20-30 minutes ;)

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:18 pm

BluebirdsFan101 wrote:
TNT wrote:Did I beat your official site? :D

Yep, by around 20-30 minutes ;)

I SAY... GOOD GUESS :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:58 pm

I say TNT was the judge! Apparently he sentenced us to life imprisonment in the Premiership!