Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Peter ridsdale

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:18 pm

My recollection of Peter Ridsdale`s meeting with the fans at the Muni Club was that he clearly stated that there had already been substantial investment from Malaysia to coincide with "TG"`s appointment to the board , and that such investment was by way of new shares and definitely not loans.

If that is right , then why is there no apparent record of either new shares or of the TG appointment at Companies House? Does the non-appearance of such documents (there has been plenty of time to file them)suggest that , in fact , all that has happened to date is that a loan has been advanced (despite PR`s categoric assurance to the contrary), organised by the potential new investors and that there has been no new share investment at all so far ?

by since 62.
Last edited by Ninian 72 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Peter ridsdale

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:30 pm

Why have you just lifted , word for word , my posting on Mike Morris` site and put it on here as your own?

No problem at all with you referring to anything I am willing to post , but why suggest it is your own post?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:50 pm

since62 wrote:Why have you just lifted , word for word , my posting on Mike Morris` site and put it on here as your own?

No problem at all with you referring to anything I am willing to post , but why suggest it is your own post?

sorry thought it was very interesting and yes it is yours.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Ninian 72 wrote:My recollection of Peter Ridsdale`s meeting with the fans at the Muni Club was that he clearly stated that there had already been substantial investment from Malaysia to coincide with "TG"`s appointment to the board , and that such investment was by way of new shares and definitely not loans.

If that is right , then why is there no apparent record of either new shares or of the TG appointment at Companies House? Does the non-appearance of such documents (there has been plenty of time to file them)suggest that , in fact , all that has happened to date is that a loan has been advanced (despite PR`s categoric assurance to the contrary), organised by the potential new investors and that there has been no new share investment at all so far ?

by since 62.

why ask the questions just give us the answers

Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:00 pm

since62 wrote:Why have you just lifted , word for word , my posting on Mike Morris` site and put it on here as your own?

he dont it says by since 62 do you think you have sort of reputation fella coz you aint