Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BRISTOL

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Well done bristol on being chosen to host world cup games how do they survive as they have less crowds than us and at the moment have a better academy and training ground than us must be well run not like us :?:

Re: BRISTOL

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:47 pm

I think it's good that Bristol and Plymouth have been selected but I am confused as to how Milton Keynes has been chosen ahead of Hull, Leiceser and Derby!

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Zabier wrote:I think it's good that Bristol and Plymouth have been selected but I am confused as to how Milton Keynes has been chosen ahead of Hull, Leiceser and Derby!

Agree that does not make sense milton keynes is a dump spent 18 months there it like a ghost town

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Aren't they developing Trashton Gate? MK seems an odd choice, Villa park in the Midlands would seem the obvious choice

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Aren't they developing Trashton Gate? MK seems an odd choice, Villa park in the Midlands would seem the obvious choice

Bristol city are having a new stadium

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:00 pm

elliott wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Aren't they developing Trashton Gate? MK seems an odd choice, Villa park in the Midlands would seem the obvious choice

Bristol city are having a new stadium

Oh yeah, got myself mixed up there! Maybe that's why it's been chosen