Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bluebirds Unite : Counter Celebration March in honour of VT

Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:14 am

Me and dozens of my local friends from Llandaff North and Gabalfa are planning to counter march Bluebirds Unite in celebration of what Vincent Tan has done for this club. There is going to be a meeting taking place at the Railway pub in Llandaff North next saturday I here for the Llandaff North and Gabalfa fans who want to counter march that Sian woman and her BU who are trying to damage everything Vincent Tan has done. Bluebirds United is a joke, as they hate the red but will be attending games next season. Not much of a protest group is it really.

Word is that some people I Know are going to the BU march dressed in red singing pro red and VT songs, let's see how peaceful BU is then. :ayatollah:

Re: Bluebirds Unite : Counter Celebration March in honour of

Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:17 am

You claim the BU is a Joke, then you say "Word is people I know are going to the March dressed in red singing pro VT songs"
Think that's the Joke.

A lot of people have said lately that the pro red are victimised by pro blues. Whilst Chuckles will always make the counter claim... Well he is right, and you my friend are foolish to think or even suggest anything you have posted will happen.

I think you read Gavin's post and though this would be fun. Well it isn't , it just highlights the fact of the split within the fan base. The BU may have its flaws,but its goal is for the greater good. They may have several members with ulterior motives, but you cannot judge the views of many by the actions of a few.
I am neither Pro red or Pro blue. I am 100% pro Cardiff.
You come across as 100% pro idiot, for posting this spraff.

With a bit of hope it will just filter away as an unsuccessful attempt by a Wum.

:wave:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:19 am

Oh and don't forget to take your fake ID to the Railway or all you will be getting served is a fruit shoot... Quite ironic really!!! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:04 am

PRICK !!

Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:06 am

Nuclearblue wrote:PRICK !!

Hope that's aimed at the OP!!! :)

Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:10 am

aj1927 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:PRICK !!

Hope that's aimed at the OP!!! :)

Aye :D

Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:23 am

What have I done :shock:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:08 am

The railway :lol:

The pub has about 6/7 season ticket holders who drink there regular before games and a couple of lads who sometimes buy tickets but only for big games
And a few guys with banning orders :lol: cough cough no names mentioned :D

I Know most people in the pub and I can guarantee you none will march for any reason :lol:
most in there wouldn't care if we played in pink the same goes for pretty much the rest of Llandaff and gabalfa aswell tbh .
There is a few b/u supporters around especially in the gunners , try there :lol:

I will be in the railway Saturday but only because of the bands they have playing should be interesting what time is it ?

Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:28 am

First class tool.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:36 am

aj1927 wrote:You claim the BU is a Joke, then you say "Word is people I know are going to the March dressed in red singing pro VT songs"
Think that's the Joke.

The greater good!! - sorry reminds me of hot fuzz everytime but your right in what your saying its all for the best

A lot of people have said lately that the pro red are victimised by pro blues. Whilst Chuckles will always make the counter claim... Well he is right, and you my friend are foolish to think or even suggest anything you have posted will happen.

I think you read Gavin's post and though this would be fun. Well it isn't , it just highlights the fact of the split within the fan base. The BU may have its flaws,but its goal is for the greater good. They may have several members with ulterior motives, but you cannot judge the views of many by the actions of a few.
I am neither Pro red or Pro blue. I am 100% pro Cardiff.
You come across as 100% pro idiot, for posting this spraff.

With a bit of hope it will just filter away as an unsuccessful attempt by a Wum.

:wave:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:03 am

What a tool.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 am

thomasblue wrote:The railway :lol:

The pub has about 6/7 season ticket holders who drink there regular before games and a couple of lads who sometimes buy tickets but only for big games

I Know most people in the pub and I can guarantee you none will march for any reason :lol:
most in there wouldn't care if we played in pink the same goes for pretty much the rest of Llandaff and gabalfa aswell tbh .
There is a few b/u supporters around especially in the gunners , try there :lol:

I will be in the railway Saturday but only because of the bands they have playing should be interesting what time is it ?

The Railway, now if he'd said the Cow and Snuffers he'd have some credibility - that was one major nightmare of a pub but then I'm old school and talking 80's and 90's :old:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:23 am

arri potta wrote:
thomasblue wrote:The railway :lol:

The Railway, now if he'd said the Cow and Snuffers he'd have some credibility - that was one major nightmare of a pub but then I'm old school and talking 80's and 90's :old:

The cow was a good pub , shut down now being turned into flats . Shame really . Most of the drinkers from the cow now go to the railway .

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:30 am

Oh my word.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:48 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:What a tool.

Now,Now Chuckles only his opinion :lol:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:56 am

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Me and dozens of my local friends from Llandaff North and Gabalfa are planning to counter march Bluebirds Unite in celebration of what Vincent Tan has done for this club. There is going to be a meeting taking place at the Railway pub in Llandaff North next saturday I here for the Llandaff North and Gabalfa fans who want to counter march that Sian woman and her BU who are trying to damage everything Vincent Tan has done. Bluebirds United is a joke, as they hate the red but will be attending games next season. Not much of a protest group is it really.

Word is that some people I Know are going to the BU march dressed in red singing pro red and VT songs, let's see how peaceful BU is then. :ayatollah:

I actually think a pro-VT march would be a good idea.

However, I don't like the idea of what amounts to Agent Provocateurs trying to disrupt the BU celebration/march. I think BU's thinking is terribly misguided but they have the right to peacefully protest if they really must and shouldn't be provoked.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:58 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Not to mention abusive :lol:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:15 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:

If his opinion that its good to incite conflict on the day of the match, then he's a tool.

Even pro-red fans can see that would cause more negatives than any peaceful BU march?

Or doesn't it fit in with your agendas.... :roll:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:17 am

Counter March :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: knob jockey !!!

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:39 am

they might need this for their celebration of VT... :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:44 am

The fact that the OP is 34 is probably more embarrassing.

We have all posted that post we wished we hadn't!!! All of us!!!!!!

But this will take something special to eclipse ... :lol:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:52 am

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Me and dozens of my local friends from Llandaff North and Gabalfa are planning to counter march Bluebirds Unite in celebration of what Vincent Tan has done for this club. There is going to be a meeting taking place at the Railway pub in Llandaff North next saturday I here for the Llandaff North and Gabalfa fans who want to counter march that Sian woman and her BU who are trying to damage everything Vincent Tan has done. Bluebirds United is a joke, as they hate the red but will be attending games next season. Not much of a protest group is it really.

You are a fool, and it sounds like you are attempting to disrupt a peaceful event, which I am sure SOuth Wales Police will find interesting.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:57 am

Dont be an idiot. Just let them march they haven't actually done anything yet so theres no point marching against them.

And I think you will find what your doing alot more offensive than what BU are planning

Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:11 am

Totally agree with CJ Bluebird, why is there so much friction on here about BU? Really don't get it, this isn't a Red V Blue thing, an Ant-Tan protest or anything negative or disloyal to the club. Its a Celebration of for Bluebird Fans and wearing blue, i don't see anything wrong with that what so ever, to say its disruptive is laughable, planning an aggressive counter march, now that could be potentially disruptive and turn us into a laughing stock, absolutely! Take no notice to this guy and people like him, he is a complete tool and keyboard warrior its obvious, his ambition of trying to stir some kind of civil war is laughable. Lets get behind the boys on the field, that's what counts! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:12 am

This thread is Barnett on a wind-up :roll:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Silly man.The Police have given their approval to the March.Anyone attempting to disrupt it will be arrested and prosecuted for a breach of the peace. A football banning order would be imposed on anyone arrested.Then the stupid sods wont be watching City play in any colours for a least 5 years.Plus it will give extra publicity to BU.Silly man.And try getting a job these days with a criminal record.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:00 pm

CF3 Bluebird wrote:Totally agree with CJ Bluebird, why is there so much friction on here about BU? Really don't get it, this isn't a Red V Blue thing, an Ant-Tan protest or anything negative or disloyal to the club. Its a Celebration of for Bluebird Fans and wearing blue, i don't see anything wrong with that what so ever, to say its disruptive is laughable, planning an aggressive counter march, now that could be potentially disruptive and turn us into a laughing stock, absolutely! Take no notice to this guy and people like him, he is a complete tool and keyboard warrior its obvious, his ambition of trying to stir some kind of civil war is laughable. Lets get behind the boys on the field, that's what counts! :ayatollah:

I don't understand it either.

People proclaim to be Cardiff City fans and then get angry when fellow Cardiff City fans want to celebrate the club and what it means to them under the clubs real identity.

If that makes people angry, they need to reassess their priorities in life.

You don't need to actively support Bluebirds Unite, but there is no reason whatsoever to oppose them. They are entirely peaceful and are very clear about their stated aims.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Get a grip of yourself. That will obviously only increase the divide in fans if you turn up to a pro-blue protest in red.
VT doesn't like negativity so why would you try to make something postive, negative yourself?

The cops will obviously have been informed that this will be a pro-blue march and will be on the look out for "fans" who want to spoil it.

You are suppost to be a bluebird so why would you feel the need to disrupt hundreds of fans wanting to see their club back in their original colours.

"Let's see how peaceful BU is then" - Bore off. Words will probably be exchanged by a few members but how can you blame then when you get these people wanting to spoil it for them?

Where were the Llandaff North and Gabalfa fans at the previous Bluebirds Unite meetings? :lol:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Is this for real?

Sounds like a CIVIL WAR.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Hey, I was plenty smashed off my head when I created that thread. It was nothing more than a wind up / have a laugh post about the BU, of course i'm not doing a anti BU march. In fact I can't even remember typing that thread last night I was so drunk.. Still though, can't belive how upset that Barry Chuckles got over a wum post, pretty sad I say.

Either way, mods remove the thread if you can please, ta very much,