Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TODAY WAS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT FOOTBALL

Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Great Atmosphere, end to end football, Proper Banter and at the end we applauded them and they Applauded us. :ayatollah:
Standing on my seat and singing, love it. 3-2 to US, I predicted 3 nil but who cares, WEMBLEY WEMBLEY .
The Jacks messed up, what a GREAT DAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: TODAY WAS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT FOOTBALL

Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Great to share the day with you too Annis - I was sat in front of you - great banter all around!

Sorry should have introduced myself.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:14 pm

It was great and I burnt the back of my neck

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:17 pm

It's alright for you young Fish - I burnt the top of my head :old:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:28 pm

croesybluebird wrote:It's alright for you young Fish - I burnt the top of my head :old:

And I have, have you seen my new haircutt? :lol:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:55 pm

nice to see passionate away fans for a change.

I bet city to win 3-2 and gerrard to score first goal, gutted as it was 300/1 :(

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:58 pm

MalagaCF wrote:nice to see passionate away fans for a change.

I bet city to win 3-2 and gerrard to score first goal, gutted as it was 300/1 :(

Why are you sad you would have lost :lol:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:52 pm

yes it was great annis, i predicted 3-0 as well but can't complain we got 3 pts and the gypo's lost ,great to have a chat with you today even thought i was told later you thought i was tony blue williams, great day :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:53 pm

the blue path wrote:yes it was great annis, i predicted 3-0 as well but can't complain we got 3 pts and the gypo's lost ,great to have a chat with you today even thought i was told later you thought i was tony blue williams, great day :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:58 pm

the blue path wrote:yes it was great annis, i predicted 3-0 as well but can't complain we got 3 pts and the gypo's lost ,great to have a chat with you today even thought i was told later you thought i was tony blue williams, great day :ayatollah:

:lol:
Tony I enjoyed meeting you and our chat, but I did get you wrong, but so what we now know each other :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:04 pm

no problem annis, it was great meeting you all :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Tony I enjoyed meeting you and our chat, but I did get you wrong, but so what we now know each other :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It was funny though :lol: :ayatollah:

good to meet you Tony :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:07 pm

It was a good game. Hope we can carry it on :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 am

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It was funny though :lol: :ayatollah:

good to meet you Tony :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:30 am

It was a great day yesterday and I am glad that we done our bit in possibly sending them down.

A boy from my school was in the away end as he is from Sheffield and supported them before moving down here.

I text him at half time saying I think we will win 3-2, its the first time I have ever predicted the correct score. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:55 pm

STANDING ON MY SEAT SEAT AND SINGING MY HEART OUT IS WHAT I LOVE DOING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Great Atmosphere, end to end football, Proper Banter and at the end we applauded them and they Applauded us. :ayatollah:
Standing on my seat and singing, love it. 3-2 to US, I predicted 3 nil but who cares, WEMBLEY WEMBLEY .
The Jacks messed up, what a GREAT DAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hear Hear, Mr Abraham !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: