Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOOD TO MEET A FEW PEOPLE OFF HERE TODAY

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Good to meet some people off here today, and i will commit myself more in the future to meeting more and more in the Ninian or wherever you may be. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: GOOD TO MEET A FEW PEOPLE OFF HERE TODAY

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:15 pm

nobby wrote:Good to meet some people off here today, and i will commit myself more in the future to meeting more and more in the Ninian or wherever you may be. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

was nice to meet you to :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:46 pm

IT WAS A PLEASURE TO MEET SO MANY :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:IT WAS A PLEASURE TO MEET SO MANY :ayatollah:

Carl it was great to talk about old times and our footballing days from years gone by. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:50 pm

nobby wrote:

Carl it was great to talk about old times and our footballing days from years gone by. :ayatollah:

couldnt believe we named the Lido side from 23 yrs ago :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:51 pm

nobby wrote:Good to meet some people off here today, and i will commit myself more in the future to meeting more and more in the Ninian or wherever you may be. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nobby, between me and you, they were an ugly bunch, lucky we turned up to turn it into a beauty forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:53 pm

carlccfc wrote:
nobby wrote:

yes mate, unbelievable that we still remember but it was a good side in all honesty and Hartson included. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:53 pm

ninianblue wrote:

nobby, between me and you, they were an ugly bunch, lucky we turned up to turn it into a beauty forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:59 pm

nobby wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

yes mate, unbelievable that we still remember but it was a good side in all honesty and Hartson included. :ayatollah:

no-one could touch us Nobby, except the odd blip at Porthcawl :oops:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:58 am

did i meet you??? my brain is bow dead this morning, i never ever drink liquid apples..................got a really fuzzy one this morning :lol:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:53 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:did i meet you??? my brain is bow dead this morning, i never ever drink liquid apples..................got a really fuzzy one this morning :lol:

Mr Baz you were a little pissed lol but loved singing good bye to you :D

Got a wicked piccie : )

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:03 am

Yes always Great to meet up with everyone from This Forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Jez wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:did i meet you??? my brain is bow dead this morning, i never ever drink liquid apples..................got a really fuzzy one this morning :lol:

Mr Baz you were a little pissed lol but loved singing good bye to you :D

Got a wicked piccie : )

:o :o jez almost stayed in your house :lol: :lol: but i had to turn down your more than kind offer :D :old:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Yes always Great to meet up with everyone from This Forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis, who were with you when you ended up having about 6/7 sugars in your coffee and shouting at some kids about smashing the pasty?! I know cheggers was there but not sure who the other guy was :lol: :D

Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Was nice meeting you and your lovely lady Nobby.Pity its taken you all season to have done it with you being only a few seats away from me.see you in the playoff games m8. I might support the Wednesday but ive been to enough games this season to warrent a ticket! ;)

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Baz i have met you before, Christmas time, you obviously dont remember :lol: , i also shook your hand last night outside the Canton Cross when they were all singing Are You Trundle In disguise. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:35 pm

sam salim wrote:Was nice meeting you and your lovely lady Nobby.Pity its taken you all season to have done it with you being only a few seats away from me.see you in the playoff games m8. I might support the Wednesday but ive been to enough games this season to warrent a ticket! ;)

Good to finally meet you mate, also Mandy to she was well stressed out during the game. I agree should have introduced myself a long time ago, see you at the play off game. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:41 pm

nobby wrote:

Baz i have met you before, Christmas time, you obviously dont remember :lol: , i also shook your hand last night outside the Canton Cross when they were all singing Are You Trundle In disguise. :lol: :ayatollah:
now that was a classic moment, i just remembered it :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry nobby i am useless with faces and names, i have met so many from our forum and from being a city fan i have lost count

its like being a part of a really big family :lol: :lol: :lol: trundle my fat spotty white arse :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:29 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
nobby wrote:

now that was a classic moment, i just remembered it :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU were loving it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Yeah, it was good to meet you, nobby, even if there was a mix-up in the pint buying shenanigans :lol:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Yeah, it was good to meet you, nobby, even if there was a mix-up in the pint buying shenanigans :lol:

Im still trying to work out what happened, all i remember is you trying to give me a pound. :!:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:00 pm

nobby wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Yeah, it was good to meet you, nobby, even if there was a mix-up in the pint buying shenanigans :lol:

Im still trying to work out what happened, all i remember is you trying to give me a pound. :!:

I'm not sure myself, to be honest. I'd had a few by that stage :lol:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:

I'm not sure myself, to be honest. I'd had a few by that stage :lol:

I was not far behind either. :lol:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Nice to meet you and your good lady, we have a nice pic of you both :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:04 pm

YEH SOME NEW FACES TO NAMES :D

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Nice to meet Alison, Carl !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: