Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POOR SANTA

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Santa My Husky puppy today did not even get in the top 10 for best behaved puppy at the Dog show, I stood there like Nerd for over half hour to not even get a Rosette for entering :cry:
Feeney didnt even bother to bring his just his children, he said they were enough to handle.

On a brighter note Princess my Alsation WON 1st prize with My Daughter Annaise for best handler and best behaved dog :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thankyou to all the CITY FANS FROM THIS FORUM WHO SUPPORTED IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
NinianBlue,Tony Willams,John,Warren Feeney, plus a few others who just view :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: POOR SANTA

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Congratulations Annaise, it must be the handler not the dog :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:28 pm

carlccfc wrote:Congratulations Annaise, it must be the handler not the dog :ayatollah:

:lol:

Your probably right Carl :lol:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Santa My Husky puppy today did not even get in the top 10 for best behaved puppy at the Dog show, I stood there like Nerd for over half hour to not even get a Rosette for entering :cry:
Feeney didnt even bother to bring his just his children, he said they were enough to handle.

On a brighter note Princess my Alsation WON 1st prize with My Daughter Annaise for best handler and best behaved dog :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thankyou to all the CITY FANS FROM THIS FORUM WHO SUPPORTED IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
NinianBlue,Tony Willams,John,Warren Feeney, plus a few others who just view :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

fix lol xxx you for got to say what joe won with you being the best beggar on all paws lol ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:33 pm

i am not surprised santa was not locked up. that dog got an attitude problem :lol: :lol: :lol: the teeth marks on our rollers and brushes prove it :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:38 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i am not surprised santa was not locked up. that dog got an attitude problem :lol: :lol: :lol: the teeth marks on our rollers and brushes prove it :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Baz I did find them for you, just a bit bitten :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:40 pm

and the painted paw prints through your house :lol: :lol: :lol:

that dog needs to see that dog psychiatrist :D

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:41 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:and the painted paw prints through your house :lol: :lol: :lol:

that dog needs to see that dog psychiatrist :D

He still has a brown paint paw.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Santa My Husky puppy today did not even get in the top 10 for best behaved puppy at the Dog show, I stood there like Nerd for over half hour to not even get a Rosette for entering :cry:

I went along today Annis with the kids and the Mrs,Really enjoyed it.The kids loved the dogs show.Hannah my little girl said Santa should have won cutest dog of the day prize although i noticed Santa didn't like the women judge much. :lol:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

I went along today Annis with the kids and the Mrs,Really enjoyed it.The kids loved the dogs show.Hannah my little girl said Santa should have won cutest dog of the day prize although i noticed Santa didn't like the women judge much. :lol:

Cheers, Santa is not fussed on woman, loves her owner me :D
Glad you enjoyed it and your family :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was really down when he never did well, youve cheered me up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

I took one of my girls and our pooch,did you have a mutt there as well? :D

Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:58 am

Thanks Annis it was a great place to take my daughters on a Sunday afternoon and we all loved it and it was a pleasure to support a dog charity.

Fair play you have 2 gorgeous looking dogs and it's an outrage that Santa didn't win anything (I might even bring it up at the next Trust meeting :lol: )

BTW Congratulations to your daughter who is a lovely well spoke and clever young lady, who keeps her Dad in his place ;)

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:20 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Thanks Annis it was a great place to take my daughters on a Sunday afternoon and we all loved it and it was a pleasure to support a dog charity.

Fair play you have 2 gorgeous looking dogs and it's an outrage that Santa didn't win anything (I might even bring it up at the next Trust meeting :lol: )

BTW Congratulations to your daughter who is a lovely well spoke and clever young lady, who keeps her Dad in his place ;)

:lol: :lol:

Cheers Tony, nice meeting you once again :ayatollah:
Very very proud of My Daughter, I dont know about Santa :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Ha ha, reminds me very much of when I was a nipper and begged my grandad to let me take "Jenny" to the Brecon Show. He was well against it to start but my Gran talked him round and I took Jen to to the show, She bit one of the judges, half killed any of the opposition that crossed her path and was well pissed off that she didn't win so crapped in the "ring". She was only about eight inches high (225mm for the young uns), half an ear, one eye, three quarters of a nose, hardly any teeth and several other battle scars (a sort of dog version of Mrs R) from her days a fox terrier. I loved her though. RIP Jenny. I didn't get to take Little Jess to a show, similar dog but very placid due to her previous owners, she'd have won the heart of anyone. As for Winston, carnage, he would have shagged the judge, ate all the produce shat in the labour party tent then attacked the horses from the Royal Artillery, he was only 9 inches high (250mm) and boy could he run, lives in Essex now with some old friends of mine. Only dog I ever heard of that could climb trees, total head banger of a dog, liked his beer as well and was known to get pissed if I didn't keep my eye on him or my mates.

Found out earlier today I have another eight pups on site, the safety manager couldn't reach down into an electrical feed pit to fish three of them out! Another three (possibly more,very difficult to see) are in one of the Odour Control Units, f**k knows how we'll get them out if they don't want to come out and two were suning themselves. Crazy over here dog wise, the amount of strays is unbelievable, they have their own little gangs that appear to protect their patches, you can navigate you way around town by the colour of the dogs! They've even got the cats as allies, should a dog gang invade anothers territory, the home gang will protect their turf but the cats join in as well to help the dogs defend the patch. Weirdest thing I've seen to be honest.

I'll try and get some pictures of the pups if anyone wants to adopt one or two, I'll pay for the vets bills over here and get them their passports.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:10 pm

annis, i didnt think santa would win, when i seen risdale on the judging panel :lol: :lol: , good day, warren is a top guy, i had to leave a bit earlier, as my boy kept wanting to go on then bouncy castles, so i took him in the park, and watched a bit of cricket :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:

Ha ha, reminds me very much of when I was a nipper and begged my grandad to let me take "Jenny" to the Brecon Show. He was well against it to start but my Gran talked him round and I took Jen to to the show, She bit one of the judges, half killed any of the opposition that crossed her path and was well pissed off that she didn't win so crapped in the "ring". She was only about eight inches high (225mm for the young uns), half an ear, one eye, three quarters of a nose, hardly any teeth and several other battle scars (a sort of dog version of Mrs R) from her days a fox terrier. I loved her though. RIP Jenny. I didn't get to take Little Jess to a show, similar dog but very placid due to her previous owners, she'd have won the heart of anyone. As for Winston, carnage, he would have shagged the judge, ate all the produce shat in the labour party tent then attacked the horses from the Royal Artillery, he was only 9 inches high (250mm) and boy could he run, lives in Essex now with some old friends of mine. Only dog I ever heard of that could climb trees, total head banger of a dog, liked his beer as well and was known to get pissed if I didn't keep my eye on him or my mates.

Found out earlier today I have another eight pups on site, the safety manager couldn't reach down into an electrical feed pit to fish three of them out! Another three (possibly more,very difficult to see) are in one of the Odour Control Units, f**k knows how we'll get them out if they don't want to come out and two were suning themselves. Crazy over here dog wise, the amount of strays is unbelievable, they have their own little gangs that appear to protect their patches, you can navigate you way around town by the colour of the dogs! They've even got the cats as allies, should a dog gang invade anothers territory, the home gang will protect their turf but the cats join in as well to help the dogs defend the patch. Weirdest thing I've seen to be honest.

I'll try and get some pictures of the pups if anyone wants to adopt one or two, I'll pay for the vets bills over here and get them their passports.

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:37 pm

ninianblue wrote:annis, i didnt think santa would win, when i seen risdale on the judging panel :lol: :lol: , good day, warren is a top guy, i had to leave a bit earlier, as my boy kept wanting to go on then bouncy castles, so i took him in the park, and watched a bit of cricket :ayatollah:

Cheers for coming along :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:46 pm

annis, how did your wife take it when santa didnt come anywhere, i know she loves that dog :roll:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:50 pm

ninianblue wrote:annis, how did your wife take it when santa didnt come anywhere, i know she loves that dog :roll:

She laughed at me, as she hates him, but I dont care, I love him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:54 pm

annis, the day is coming, santa or me, you choose :lol:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:59 pm

ninianblue wrote:annis, the day is coming, santa or me, you choose :lol:

Santa :oops:
He is right by the side off my bed :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:01 pm

my dog used to sleep by my bed, we had to put him to sleep on saturday, isnt it strange how much you can miss a dog. :(

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:04 pm

rob wrote:my dog used to sleep by my bed, we had to put him to sleep on saturday, isnt it strange how much you can miss a dog. :(

Rob, It hurts more than people realise, I am really Sorry to hear and as a Dog lover I realise your loss, they are your BEST FRIEND.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:08 pm

thats true, the house just doesnt seem the same without her, 16 years we had her.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:10 pm

rob wrote:thats true, the house just doesnt seem the same without her, 16 years we had her.

Rob, fantastic age and I totally understand your hurt, I love my dogs.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:16 pm

rob wrote:my dog used to sleep by my bed, we had to put him to sleep on saturday, isnt it strange how much you can miss a dog. :(

rob, ive been there, had a rottweiler, my best mate, i cried like a baby when i lost him, thats why i wont have another dog, you get to attached, and dont realise how much you love them till there gone, i know what your going through :(

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:18 pm

i wont get another mate, could never replace her.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:18 pm

I had Little Jess put to sleep last August, cancer, spent around £5k trying to keep her going but that was me being selfish. Got a photo on an old mobile that I use an alarm clock, say goodnight Little Jess everynight. Got me going now yer buggers...
Picture_177.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:21 pm

her she is, sandy her name was.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:25 pm

so sad :( :(