Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CANT WAIT, ANY ONE BEEN ?

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Just booked my flight to watch Celtic v RANGERS next week( a week on Tuesday), in the Rangers end 8,000 away fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Never really shown much interest in Scottish football, only gone there when Cardiff have played up in Scotland .
I have been all over the World, 0ver 240 grounds, but people tell me this is Special ?

Re: CANT WAIT, ANY ONE BEEN ?

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:29 pm

I really want to do an old firm game. How did you manage to get tickets for it?

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:31 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:I really want to do an old firm game. How did you manage to get tickets for it?

Will tell you after I have been, Top Secret, but going with great people, can reveal all when we come back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:I really want to do an old firm game. How did you manage to get tickets for it?

Will tell you after I have been, Top Secret, but going with great people, can reveal all when we come back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

feeney mcCormack and burke

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Hmm top secret you say :lol:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:36 pm

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

feeney mcCormack and burke

:lol: :lol: Conversation probably went like this

Annis - Hi Warren any chance of Celtic Rangers tickets i really want to go

Warren - Yh sure

Annis - Thanks butt

:lol: :lol:

Hope you have a good time mate. Im hoping to do this game some time. Looks awesome :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just booked my flight to watch Celtic v RANGERS next week( a week on Tuesday), in the Rangers end 8,000 away fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Never really shown much interest in Scottish football, only gone there when Cardiff have played up in Scotland .
I have been all over the World, 0ver 240 grounds, but people tell me this is Special ?

I have been to the auld firm twice Annis, both at Parkhead once Rangers won and once they lost.

I was lucky enough to be the guest of Graeme Souness (1989) once and Mo Johnston (1990) the second time.

You will have a great time I am sure and you are in the right end too :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:40 pm

:lol:

No Comment to anyone.

But Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:49 pm

It'll be party time in the Rangers end for sure

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:50 pm

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:It'll be party time in the Rangers end for sure

Yes Cant wait and especially as I have always disliked Celtic. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Celtic = The shame of scotland

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:56 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Celtic = The shame of scotland

THEY are how can they Support Ireland and NOT SCOTLAND ?

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:02 pm

i done one in the late 90's/early 00's when john hartson scored the winner,i was in the celtic end. was up there for egg when out on the friay night a boy i got to know got some tickets and fair play took me along, i missed the egg game to go it was a 12 o'clock kick off

the atmosphere is second to none never seen a game like it since

and i won 300 quid on hartson scoring too. love to go again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:09 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i done one in the late 90's/early 00's when john hartson scored the winner,i was in the celtic end. was up there for egg when out on the friay night a boy i got to know got some tickets and fair play took me along, i missed the egg game to go it was a 12 o'clock kick off

the atmosphere is second to none never seen a game like it since

and i won 300 quid on hartson scoring too. love to go again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Me too Baz It is a superb atmosphere that I would love to be part of again but unfortunately for you they stuck you in the wrong end. :lol:

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I have no idea it's your home country where you are born and bread and they have no interest in them

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:25 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I have no idea it's your home country where you are born and bread and they have no interest in them

Thats why they are Scum and Thick.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just booked my flight to watch Celtic v RANGERS next week( a week on Tuesday), in the Rangers end 8,000 away fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The atmosphere will be bouncing annis, rangers will just sing alot about winning the league again today :D
I'm hoping to go up there next year, enjoy :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:03 am

Forever Blue wrote:

They were formed by Irish immigrants starved out of their country by the British ...which explains the hatred.

Don't anybody try an get me into a debate on irish Polotics. The English started it ....end of thank you :D

Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:14 am

Hope it's 0-0 :lol:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:39 am

Just dont tell Jock they are the shame of Scotland ! :lol:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:07 am

my mrs has been to a few when she lived up there and her 1st time was the 6 - 2 win when Sutton scored 3 ! She's biased towards the green and white shite tho , Ive been to 3 Celtic friendlies in London against QPR and Fulham and I find it strange how about 5 or 6 thousand Englishmen in Green and White tops turn up , the rest of the away suporters are Irish with maybe 1 or 2 bus fulls from Glasgow to represent the Scottish support !!

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:10 am

Dont Rangers fans support Northern Ireland and wave union jacks?

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:18 am

Did Hearts v Celtic a few yrs ago. Hearts hate Celtic with a passion. Was able to give hartson stick aswell and when hearts scored a last minute winner it was bedlam.

Would love to watch oldfirm.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:21 am

Stavross wrote:Dont Rangers fans support Northern Ireland and wave union jacks?

Yes with Pride they Wave THE BRITISH FLAG :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:52 am

Eddie May wrote:celtic are pure scum and so are all their fans.

and Rangers are even worse 8-)

Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 pm

Either the blue or green Glasgow team wins Scottish Premier League

A team from Glasgow wearing a blue, or green and white strip has won this year’s Scottish Premier League title, taking their total of league wins to more than pretty much much everyone else.

The latest title win means that either the blue or green team now has slightly more, or slightly fewer, titles to its name than the other one.

Terry McDermot, a leading Scottish football correspondent explained, “It’s been nail-biting stuff. Ever since the season kicked off we’ve been waiting to see whether it would be the blue or the green ones that managed to win the league.”

“And I have to say that this latest title is reward for another season in which the blue ones and the green ones were better than everyone else, with either the blue or green ones being marginally better than the other.”

“What we know for certain, is that today one of them is celebrating. Either the blue or green half of Glasgow has a smile on its face, whilst the other half is grimacing.”

“Though here in Glasgow it’s admittedly quite difficult to tell which is which.”

Competition

One football fan from the Midlands explained, “This is a great result for either the green ones or the blue ones, I’m quite sure of it.”

“As a neutral, it’s been intriguing to watch the battle between the blues and greens develop over the course of the season.”

“One of them would win against a small team, then the other one would win against a small team, then they’d both do the same again the following week, and the week after that. It’s been truly riveting stuff.”

“But let me tell you, when they play each other - and they can’t both win - that’s a proper shock to the system, I can tell you.”

“I’m genuinely surprised that their league is in such financial difficulty, as this has been the most exciting title chase since the last title chase between the blue and green ones.”

Experts are already predicting next season will be the best yet, with either the blue or green team looking to exact revenge for this season’s title failure.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:06 pm

I watched Rangers for 2 years 1994-96, the era of Mark Hateley,Aly McCoist, Bomber Brown and Andy Goram. Only once been to Celtics ground to Watch Dunfermline lose 5-1 away. Rangers fans are quite passionate. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:07 pm

went to an old firm back in the 80's at park head
me n some splott/tremorfa boys met some scotts on holiday in benidorm
arranged to go up for a weekend
had a lift to the ground in the back of a roller the people looking in the car to see who was in there was funny as fek
those days no seat just stepped bank fantastic atmo celtic scored i got lifted off the floor by the surge must have moved about 10 foot and them came back to the same spot was unreal :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Eddie May wrote:celtic are pure scum and so are all their fans.

oi theres no need of that i like celtic rangers are a great club as well

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:15 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: