Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

we can still go 3rd next Sunday

Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:30 am

but we have to beat Derby by 4 clear goals and Notts Forest need to either lose or draw away to Scunthorpe. If any team can score 4 in a game then it's us as we have scored 122 goals in 52 competitive games in all competitions this year - not bad eh :ayatollah:

Re: we can still go 3rd next Sunday

Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:42 am

ihatealiens wrote:but we have to beat Derby by 4 clear goals and Notts Forest need to either lose or draw away to Scunthorpe. If any team can score 4 in a game then it's us as we have scored 122 goals in 52 competitive games in all competitions this year - not bad eh :ayatollah:

Good stat IHA but it looks odds on now that we will meet Leicester in the Play-Off Semi-Final, with the first leg at the Walkers Stadium.

I'm happy with that and we certainly have the beating of the Foxes over 2 legs providing nothing claustrophobic happens, like being reduced to 9 men in the home game ;)

Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:53 am

I'd rather stay 4th. All games in the play offs will be tough but I would nor want to meet a team elated as they just clinched their play off place on the back of a storming run of games or a team where all form goes out of the window because it's a Derby game

Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:13 am

Leicester in the semis , Forest in the Final then home to Man U for the 1st game of nest season ........ :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:55 am

That sounds good to me :lol:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:26 pm

No! Im on holiday miss first 2 games :evil:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:27 pm

I fancy that, Blackpool Away for a weekend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: