sheff wed, cardiff

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sheff wed, cardiff

Postby ninianblue » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:50 pm

i think a lot of respect between the two teams comes from a few seasons ago, when unfortunately, a family travelling back from an away game , crashed , on the way back to sheffield,killing members of the family, including a young wednesday fan, cardiff played up at hillsbrough ,a few weeks later ,a peacefull minutes silence, that was. at the end ,clapped by wednesday fans,, also, a letter to the local echo, for the money raised by the away supporters,(cardiff city fans) was overwhelming,?
ninianblue

sheff wed, cardiff

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: sheff wed, cardiff

Postby sam salim » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:54 pm

ninianblue wrote:i think a lot of respect between the two teams comes from a few seasons ago, when unfortunately, a family travelling back from an away game , crashed , on the way back to sheffield,killing members of the family, including a young wednesday fan, cardiff played up at hillsbrough ,a few weeks later ,a peacefull minutes silence, that was. at the end ,clapped by wednesday fans,, also, a letter to the local echo, for the money raised by the away supporters,(cardiff city fans) was overwhelming,?

Nice one mate!!!!! :ayatollah:
WE'RE ALL BLUE ARN'T WE?
sam salim

Postby rob » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:55 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
RIDSDALE, when god put teeth in your mouth, he ruined a bloody good arse hole.
rob

Postby Smithers-Jones » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:57 pm

I think we played Sheff Wed at Ninian Park a few weeks after the accident.

The supporters club and the Rams had a collection for the families involved annd a cheque was presented to some Sheff Wed fans on the pitch at half time.
Smithers-Jones

Postby ninianblue » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:01 pm

sorry yes, i havent got the greatest memory, but thanks for that
ninianblue

Postby Mandy » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Smithers-Jones wrote:I think we played Sheff Wed at Ninian Park a few weeks after the accident.

The supporters club and the Rams had a collection for the families involved annd a cheque was presented to some Sheff Wed fans on the pitch at half time.

Yorkshire Folk are just like us Welsh, Loyal, friendly and stand United !!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Mandy

Postby ADY PUCK » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Mandy :old: less of the UNITED love :lol:
ADY PUCK

Postby MAESTEG BLUE » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Mandy wrote:
Smithers-Jones wrote:I think we played Sheff Wed at Ninian Park a few weeks after the accident.

Yorkshire Folk are just like us Welsh, Loyal, friendly and stand United !!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

EXCEPT 4 LEEDS LOL
ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE
MAESTEG BLUE

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Years ago when I was home on leave from the Army I was up in London. The tube was full of Sheffield W fans on there way to Orient for a fixture.

They were brilliant fun and made so much noise I decided to go and watch the game. They lost (2-0 I think) but basically took the ground over and gave the best away support I have ever seen.

I have always had a soft spot for them since then and would love them to beat C Palace next Sunday with Pursey scoring the winner :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Tony Blue Williams

Return to General Chat