Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

British National Party

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:07 am

The boardcast that went live on tv yesterday! :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcC556-5 ... r_embedded

Re: British National Party

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:23 am

Bollocks, they are racist twats, obviously they don't say that in their broadcast

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:32 am

nooo, they want Britain back to how it was, looking after US!!

Immigrants come here and the BRITISH TAXPAYER pays for their family back in their country! Britain sends millions upon millions abroad in thousands of cases

all that money could start getting pumped into the NHS , you know the nhs where we wait 4 hours to be seen, struggling to get by on money etc, now stop putting up all these immigrants and sending money aboard and paying for them to have £4k a week housing rent etc and pump it into the nhs, you'd be seen straight away, and don’t give me the crap that "well there would be no-one to run it" there's hundreds of British doctors in Wales heath that have to go from Wales to places north, Scotland etc to get jobs because they are all taken here!!

when I was in school I sung hymns and was taught Christianity, all that’s stopped now, I used to love Cardiff towns Christmas lights and Christmas celebration in general, but now with the "winter festivities" etc that’s all getting taken away

all the old people dyeing in the winter because they can't afford fuel costs etc, yet we send money abroad, we pay for immigrants etc that come to this country 4k a week rent for them because of the PC BRAGADE, yet we should be looking after our own ffs, this country has gone down the pan Australia have it sorted!

You can go on and on but it’s a waste of time when you get all the same response "racist crap twats" from the PC brigade

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:42 am

Okay mate, the BNP isn't racist, they just think Hitler should have exterminated the German Jews, nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LR8-uXE ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgsBHEe8 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj1eHn6B ... re=related

Total scum

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:42 am

joe breezy wrote:Bollocks, they are racist twats, obviously they don't say that in their broadcast

Precisely.

The BNP are the scum of Britain.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:45 am

How can anyone that cheered Jay Bothroyd's goals at the weekend support the BNP is beyond me

Or maybe his goals didn't count as the NF Chelsea fans used to say in the 80s?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:46 am

just saying what everyones thinking and too scared to say because of all the pc bragade :lol: :ayatollah:

"nick griffen is my friend .......... "

the 5 posts ccmb pc bragade sniper, its my opinion, im allowed one, unless thats gonna be taken away from me too , in the imigration love in

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:52 am

joe breezy wrote:How can anyone that cheered Jay Bothroyd's goals at the weekend support the BNP is beyond me

Absolutely correct. Addressing the difficulties with immigration and treating immigrants any different to the established "Brits" are completely different things.

The BNP are still fascists it's just they have got a bit cuter with their PR. If you have any doubts about that read the full manifesto rather than the short exerts you see on You Tube or the T.V.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:32 am

joe breezy wrote:How can anyone that cheered Jay Bothroyd's goals at the weekend support the BNP is beyond me

Easy... lots of people will look at their policy on immigration and Afghanistan and think
"that'll do me!", because it doesnt allude to colour prejudice... they will ignore the 'racist' side of Nick Griffin.

Gordon Brown and half of his cabinet have cheated the British Taxpayers over millions of ££ in
expenses. Millions will ignore this.

Gordon Brown consistently twists facts and figures to make it appear there are more helicopters in
Afghanistan and that the troops have what they need. Millions will ignore this.

Gordon Brown was actually caught telling lies about budget cuts in Defence, he was forced to
admit he'd been 'wrong'. Millions will ignore this.

The Labour Party and Gordon Brown told the British people one of the biggest lies in parliamentary
history when they put "referendum on Europe" in their Manifesto a few years back. Millions will ignore this.

Racism isnt nice. But its born of ignorance. I'd sooner work alongside a racist than a politician because
the racists arguments dont hold water, they can be taken to task and put straight. Politicians will just
lie to your face and tell you what they think you want to hear

Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:40 am

anyone tried goin to pakistan to get a job!? you'd have no chance!!
look after you'r own i say!!

Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:45 am

Scum of the Earth party.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:47 am

Ben wrote:just saying what everyones thinking and too scared to say because of all the pc bragade :lol: :ayatollah:

the 5 posts ccmb pc bragade sniper, its my opinion, im allowed one, unless thats gonna be taken away from me too , in the imigration love in

Ben

Could I ask how old you are? Don`t take offence , but the nature of your posts give the impression of disaffected youth , which is where parties like the BNP seek to gain support from. My sincere apologies if I have that perceived profile of you wrong.

Of course you are entitled to an opinion , as are the BNP or any other extremist party from the far left to the far right.But to disagree strongly with their views is equally a right.And democratic elections in this country over many decades indicates that the vast majority of voters do disagree with the BNP and what they stand for.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:55 am

well , according to the poll on this website " everyone " isnt talking about immigration or " everyone" would be voting BNP

you can speak for yourself ben about the bnp, you certainly wont be speaking for everyone

I think they are a bunch of idiots and most people in this country think so too

and we will see that on election day

Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:17 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:anyone tried goin to pakistan to get a job!? you'd have no chance!!

Pakistanis are probably the most racist/xenophobic people in the world. Never mind trying
to get a job there. Try building a church. You'd be stoned to death. Also, some of the inner-city
estates in Britain have some of the most racist people you could wish to meet, and they're Black!!

A racist attack is FOUR times more likely to be committed by a non-white in Britain than by a
white person. Yet strangely, a racist attack BY a white person is four times more likely to be
reported in the media than vice-versa.

Racism is a load of bollocks, racists need their heads banging against a wall and forced to wake
the f**k up.

But I never hear the 'anti-racist' crowd demanding the disbanding of the Black Police Officers Association
or the Black Fire Service Officers. Imagine the forore if somebody attempted to set up a 'White Students
Asociation' or some such stuff

Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:22 pm

baker wrote:
joe breezy wrote:Bollocks, they are racist twats, obviously they don't say that in their broadcast

Precisely.

The BNP are the scum of Britain.

Is the BNP more scummy than say The Black Police Officers Association? Serious question!

One is a political party barely masking its racial leanings

One is a group based purely on ethnic lines, which by default makes it a racist group

See I think you've been hoodwinked into focusing all your rage on the BNP cos the government
has spent millions labelling them racist. whilst at the same time GIVING millions of taxpayers
money to groups like The Black Students Association etc etc etc, which surely encourages not
diversity but separatism

Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Pakistan actually has a large and active Christian community, as does India.

And quite a lot of churches!!

Even Muslim countries have Christian churches and communities, mostly living peacefully alongside other religions.

There are tensions, and occasional desecrations and violence sadly but not on the levels the BNP would have you believe.

As for reasons why minority groups within workforces set up organisations such as the BPOA I don't think it's worth my time and effort trying to educate you on that!!

Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:34 pm

taffyapple wrote:
cmorris1927 wrote:anyone tried goin to pakistan to get a job!? you'd have no chance!!

Pakistanis are probably the most racist/xenophobic people in the world. Never mind trying
to get a job there. Try building a church. You'd be stoned to death. Also, some of the inner-city
estates in Britain have some of the most racist people you could wish to meet, and they're Black!!

A racist attack is FOUR times more likely to be committed by a non-white in Britain than by a
white person. Yet strangely, a racist attack BY a white person is four times more likely to be

Racism is a load of bollocks, racists need their heads banging against a wall and forced to wake
the f**k up.

But I never hear the 'anti-racist' crowd demanding the disbanding of the Black Police Officers Association
or the Black Fire Service Officers. Imagine the forore if somebody attempted to set up a 'White Students

Racism is disgusting from any side as you rightly say. A black or asian attack against a person of a different skin type just on the basis of skin colour is as wrong as a white person attacking a non-white for the same reason.

One of the problems with the statistics for racist attacks is proving that they were on racist grounds rather than just an attack on someone who happened to have a different coloured skin than the attackers. It would be far easier to take out the racism angle altogether and just hit hard those who carry out such crimes full stop. Personally , I don`t care what colour , creed or religion the criminal is , I just want them taken out of society so that ordinary decent people can peacefully carry on with their lives without fear.

Like you , I also think that attempts at positive discrimination such as getting quotas into organisations and jobs from different sexes, races and religions are wrong. Give the job to the best qualified person for it - doesn`t matter if they are black , brown , white , yellow or pink and green striped .

Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:40 pm

taffyapple wrote:

the f**k up.

hi taffyapple

I fully agree , racism stinks and works both ways

but on the no church thing in muslim countries , you have your facts wrong

not all muslim countries are fanatical

and plenty of jews , muslims and christians living together in middle east countries

Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Ben wrote:just saying what everyones thinking and too scared to say because of all the pc bragade :lol: :ayatollah:

If you want to vote for the BNP, that's entirely your business and you shouldn't be made to justify that to anyone. It's a democracy after all.

I have no problem with immigrants who come here and contribute to the society and the economy through NI contributions, PAYE, etc. After all, if we didn't have this type of immigration we wouldn't be eating Indian food, Chinese food or Thai food. We'd all still be living on fish and chips and roast beef and Yorkshire pudding (although some may argue that's a good thing!). The immigrants I do have a problem with is east European immigrants coming here and sponging off us in the way of benefits, housing, etc when they have no job. If they have no job why are they here and not in their own country? This is the real scandal.

I also think that they make it easy for other parties to denounce them as a racist party while not doing anything much about immigration themselves. The BNP are getting so many votes by highlighting the problems we have with immigration while the PC brigade scream racism at them without actually looking at the bigger picture and not living in the communities that are affected by the issues the BNP are highlighting. Or should I say issue? They demonstrate against the BNP in these places and then slink off back to their big houses in their big cars.

Personally, I won't be voting BNP for ther simple reason that I think they would be the worst party to actually run our government.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Pakistan actually has a large and active Christian community, as does India.

And quite a lot of churches!!

Even Muslim countries have Christian churches and communities, mostly living peacefully alongside other religions.

There are tensions, and occasional desecrations and violence sadly but not on the levels the BNP would have you believe.

As for reasons why minority groups within workforces set up organisations such as the BPOA I don't think it's worth my time and effort trying to educate you on that!!

Fire away Claude. Educate me. However, id steer clear of Christianity in Pakistan, seeing as you cannot
become President or hold any ministerial posts in the country if you are a Christian. The 1990's Blasphemy
laws made it illegal to speak out against the Koran (but not the bible) and many Christians were murdered
soon after the law came out. Any percieved slight in the Christian World against Islam is greeted with more
burnt churches in Pakistan. None of this information was obtained through the BNP by the way, I dont listen
to them. My stance on Immigration and the PC dickheads in Britain is a personal one based on my own
investigations. However, The BLACK Police Officers Association, enthrall me with your insider info, but dont
forget to tell me why it would be illegal to set up a White one!!! Cheers!

Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Sludge wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

the f**k up.

hi taffyapple

I fully agree , racism stinks and works both ways

but on the no church thing in muslim countries , you have your facts wrong

not all muslim countries are fanatical

and plenty of jews , muslims and christians living together in middle east countries

Hi Sludge, I never said there weren't Churches in Pakistan. What im saying is, try building one now!
I also agree there are multi-cultural Asian countries, sadly, Pakistan is becoming more secular by the
day

Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:05 pm

taffyapple , my apologies , misread your post

Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:05 pm

There are nearly 3m Christians in Pakistan and whilst incidents of violence have occurred they are decreasing in number and pressure is constantly applied to change their blasphemy laws (which have already been toned down) and who can hold high office.

Change, albeit slow, is taking place.

Minority ethnic groups within workplaces were formed many years ago due to the levels of racism and discrimination that occurred. Whilst still a problem, vast improvments have been made over the years due primarily to the campaigning of such groups. The same applies to people who group themselves due to their religion or sexuality.

Personally, I'd like to see the time when such organisations are no longer required but do not feel we are there yet.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:15 pm

If immigrants are legal, come here and are willing to work as well as contribute to our society then they are more than welcome in my eyes. I would rather have them than the bums who sponge off my tax money doing f**k all.

BNP are a complete joke and only the very naive or bigoted individuals of this nation fail to see what they're really about. This election they'll be put back in their place, trust me.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:22 pm

Yeah, conning the brain dead! :P

Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:25 pm

3mins 44 secs - look at his hand when he mentions Labour & the Conservatives. :lol:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

I must be brain dead because they will be having my vote.

Immagration is a vote winner for me. The labour party have opened our borders to masses of muslim people who do not want to intergrate into the UK society, anyone who will stop this will have my vote.

You go to the USA, Canada, Australia, similar countries to the UK. Those countries have people from all over the world but immagrants integrate and are proud to live in these countries, that is not the case in the UK.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:24 pm

I was in cafe in Albany road Roath, Cardiff today and a group of shop workers were all saying they were going to Vote BNP.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Magners wrote:I must be brain dead because they will be having my vote.

Immagration is a vote winner for me. The labour party have opened our borders to masses of muslim people who do not want to intergrate into the UK society, anyone who will stop this will have my vote.

You go to the USA, Canada, Australia, similar countries to the UK. Those countries have people from all over the world but immagrants integrate and are proud to live in these countries, that is not the case in the UK.

I'm not saying anything Magners! :D

In all fairness I can see your point but it's a shame that an entire party's vote will be won on one topic. I think immigration should be more controlled yes, but stopped? No way. Ethnic migration has been a firm part of British and global history. I agree with stopping illegal immigrants but halting it completely would leave Britain a lot worse off.

The social integration card is a weak one to use. I know just as many white people who don't integrate as I do know immigrants that don't.

These are areas the BNP have played on to twist the facts and gain sympathy. I agree with some principles of theirs but they're way too extreme and it's not the way forward. Compromise and negotiation are needed to solve problems like immigration.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:36 pm

I would say the BNP would probably be clueless in parliament.

I doubt they win any seats.