Ben wrote:im not biting :|
i know you are being really calm :lol: :ayatollah: 5 pages cant be bad :old:

Re: British National Party

Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Come on Ben, you know you want to!!! :lol:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Come on Ben, you know you want to!!! :lol:
:lol: :lol: claude he has not had his medication yet ;) :lol: wait for it........................................................ :D :old:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Your assumptions about me are truly laughable.

I'm sure you've asked "everyone" if your expression was just a "turn of phrase" :lol:

I've called you a "bit of a racist" no one else.

If you'd bothered to actually read my posts on immigration you will see that I've given my opinion on both legal and illegal immigration. You, on the other hand have offered no constructive opinion, just staing it's a "fact of life."

You regard me as a "sad product of Tony Blair and the looney left." If that means that I detest the racist policies of the BNP then so be it.

I'm not on a quest to destroy "evil racists" although I will plead guilty to finding racists undeducated, braindead morons.

Clearly you do not.

Winston Churchill once said 'the next time fascism rears its ugly head it will be called Anti-fascism'

He was right.

That absolute c**t UAF's Martin Smith was asked off the cuff once if a old black lady and an old white lady
fell over, who would he help up first. The silly c**t said "the black lady" :lol: :lol: :lol: Then he even tried
to justify his instinctive response. He's about as politically opposed to Nick Griffin as its possible to get,
and is every bit as despicable as any 'racist', Nick Griffin believes in political debate and would like nothing
more than to argue policy with the UAF and far left groups. Their fascist response is that they refuse to
give him air time cos hes erm.... a fascist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you read between the lines here. you'll figure out I DONT like racists, but equally cannot stand the politically
correct hysterical far left white people who CANNOT WAIT to prove how multi-cultural they are. They cant wait
to tell people they got 'black mates' so what? a mate is a mate?... but most of all they cant wait to come to the
rescue of the 'poor, victimised ethnic minorities' .... these 'poor minorities' are intelligent, proud, determined
people and dont NEED the great unwashed middle-class 'daddy is a doctor and im going to do missionary work
in my gap year' pillocks fighting their corner. How arrogant is it to assume blacks and asians need the help of
'bwana' :lol:

Britain is NOT a racist country, but the odd racist may make valid points on a number of issues. And non-racists
(or at least free-thinkers) will listen.

If a 'racist' said "dont walk through that grass mate, there's an old uncovered mineshaft and you might fall in
would you tell him to f**k off? See... many of the great unwashed would sooner have a broken f*cking neck
than listen to him. So who's the uneducated braindead c**t in that scenario??
Last edited by taffyapple on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:04 pm

good post :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:10 pm

the thing that realy yanks my chain is the following.....

you can march through the streets saying you are gay and proud,and no one bats an eyelid
you can march through the streets saying you are black and proud and no one bats an eyelid
you can march through the streets saying you oppose war and no one bats an eylid.
march through the streets and say you are white and proud.......and you are a racist.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:12 pm

rob wrote:the thing that realy yanks my chain is the following.....

you can march through the streets saying you are gay and proud,and no one bats an eyelid
you can march through the streets saying you are black and proud and no one bats an eyelid
you can march through the streets saying you oppose war and no one bats an eylid.
march through the streets and say you are white and proud.......and you are a racist.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:16 pm

I actually agree with most of your points although as before.you let yourself down by using insults.

Without knowing anything about me - apart from my distaste for the BNP - you have labelled me as some sort of PC do-gooding liberal. Not quite sure how you've got there, but you're quite wrong.

BTW, like your use of the "great unwashed middle class" Never heard that one before :lol:

Finally, you state that Griffen "believes in political debate." Did you hear his interview on Radio 4 yesterday morning? Note - that's the point I entered this thread.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Well im doing my bit tomorrow,im out leafletting with laurence reid in caerphilly.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:54 pm

sunny caerphilly eh :D

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:01 pm

No rob it will probably be tipping down knowing my luck,but someones got to do it.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:13 pm

well i have sat back and not debated much on this as politics and sport do not mix
i will only post here once and then leave.

The BNP as our countries political parties stand are the only party that will get this country back to being british the only party that will defend the country your parents and grandparents fought and died for.

the PC brigade will tell you otherwise, you can listen if you want, im not bothered, or you can take a walk down your local high street and make your own mind up.

your call, your kids and grandkids are the ones who will have to live with your choice.

i have been a member of the BNP for 6 years im not a racist, i have many friends with last names of "ali" i have many friends who are black. they have been here years as have their family's they are not the people we need to worry about.

end off post

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:29 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:well i have sat back and not debated much on this as politics and sport do not mix
i will only post here once and then leave.

The BNP as our countries political parties stand are the only party that will get this country back to being british the only party that will defend the country your parents and grandparents fought and died for.

the PC brigade will tell you otherwise, you can listen if you want, im not bothered, or you can take a walk down your local high street and make your own mind up.

your call, your kids and grandkids are the ones who will have to live with your choice.

i have been a member of the BNP for 6 years im not a racist, i have many friends with last names of "ali" i have many friends who are black. they have been here years as have their family's they are not the people we need to worry about.

end off post

well said. :D

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:42 pm

f*cking well said premier :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:44 pm

The premier 1,thats exactly the way i am,but the biggest factor is our kids and grandkids future is my main concern,and at this time it does,nt look good,we can only try and hope for the best.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Nail on head. Worst of all.. one or two will have read your post and instinctively will brand
you a racist for typing that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:54 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Nail on head. Worst of all.. one or two will have read your post and instinctively will brand
you a racist for typing that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my point exactly

Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:37 pm

the bnp leadership are arseholes

nick griffin got battered tonight on sky news

he really is a f*cking idiot

the people who have genuine concerns about immigration will not change things by voting for those clowns

but following this election the subject of immigration is most certainly on the sgenda of the political parties and they know they cannot ignore it

I think gordon browns remarks to that woman were a disgrace

but for fucks sake the bnp will not help her and people with her concerns

they are arseholes snd just want a scrap

but they cant anymore as they wear suits

Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:56 pm

[quote="Sludge"]the bnp leadership are arseholes

nick griffin got battered tonight on sky news

he really is a f*cking idiot

the people who have genuine concerns about immigration will not change things by voting for those clowns

but following this election the subject of immigration is most certainly on the sgenda of the political parties and they know they cannot ignore it

I think gordon browns remarks to that woman were a disgrace

but for fucks sake the bnp will not help her and people with her concerns

they are arseholes snd just want a scrap

Whether they are arseholes or not (and i think the leadership definitely are)... people in this country
who are not necessarily racist are voting for them. This has meant that the establishment who have
unashamedly tried to bury the subject are being forced to address it. The scariest thing of all is that
I truly believe Brown thought Mrs Duffy WAS a bigoted racist, even though he hadnt even listened to
her. He heard the word 'immigration' said in a non-positive way and branded her immediately, and he's
the Prime Minister of Britain for fucks sake!!

Sat May 01, 2010 12:02 am

I've just read through this entire thread. I must say I was suprised at the number of people who sympathised with the BNP on here. I can't say I would vote for them, but some of their policies such as grants to science and engineering students are spot on, lets stop our kids doing media studies & sociology and really learning some useful, perhaps then the argument of having to recruit from overseas will be debunked.

I get slated for not following the status quo on CCMB but meh, most of the people on there have there own agenda when it comes to politics, and it is usually heavily swayed towards liberalism & at a strech - communism. Many of these people either live in a comfortable middle class bubble or are, in some cases, on the dole - and labour has been good to these people.

It is very frustrating I must say, South Wales is nowhere near as bad as places in the North or the midlands, or London, which is just like a different country now.

I am not a racist, my best mate is iranian, but somethings got to be done. Cameron is currently the best vote if you want to see British-focused right wing politics in the UK, but he is a well known supporter of the UAF. So I wonder if he would be capable of taking the big decisions.

5 years ago if you asked people on this forum if they were voting BNP , I doubt anyone would have said yes, however, the fact that now 5 or 6 people have come out of the woodwork in this thread alone suggests peoples concerns. Where will we be by next election I wonder if the economic situation does not alter, or we do not see the required reforms in the welfare & immigration sectors?

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=462

Don't believe the liberal elite. :ayatollah: