Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: British National Party

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Stop immigration and more jobs for british workers crack down on immigration and it will ease the economy,remember its labour who cocked this country up,and its since we joined the EU that its got worse,we should be an independant country and make our own policies.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:24 pm

VCLEE wrote:One of these days some bright spark will explain to me what "the U.K. way of life" actually is. If it's church every Sunday, local PACT meeting every Wednesday and pissed as an arse every Friday then you can deport me now. To be honest, I have no idea what they keep bangin on about!!!

Why not leave for Pakistan or Iran ?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:42 pm

immigrants, dont mean black people, what about all the eastern countrys, white people flooding the country?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:43 pm

VCLEE wrote:One of these days some bright spark will explain to me what "the U.K. way of life" actually is. If it's church every Sunday, local PACT meeting every Wednesday and pissed as an arse every Friday then you can deport me now. To be honest, I have no idea what they keep bangin on about!!!

1. Cooked Dinners
2. Girls can wear next to no clothes and everyone is fine with it
3. Football
4. Music
5. Freedom to think aloud
6. Democracy
7. You can demonstrate without being killed
8. Girls can wear next to no clothes and everyone is fine with it
9. Tv and internet watch as much and what you want without the goverment picking and choosing
10. Freedom of speach
11. Chinese and Indian food, its the best here.
12. You can wear what you want and have beardless face if you want without the fear of death.
13. Woman have some rights
14. Girls can wear next to no clothes and everyone is fine with it
15. Education system

There are plenty more that others would be able to think of.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Mike, we joined the European common market a very long time ago and the road to greater cooperation has been promoted by all mainstream parties at some time. The majority of our export trade is with mainland Europe, its unrealistic to go back to the 'old days', European companies will not look favourably upon increased trade restrictions with us while they could buy more easily from their neighbours.
Labour has not 'cocked up' our economy. It started in America and was exacerbated by our wonderful fat cat banking systems. Please don't forget the majority of our debt was created whilst bailing out the banks, a necessary evil.

Why not leave for Pakistan or Iran asks the previous poster, too hot for me, no thanks.

"White people flooding the country" mentions ninianblue, shall all the expats that have flooded Dubai, Australia,Torremolinos return to good old blighty as well? For the record, many Eastern Europeans have returned home since the recession.

So what does the phrase "the U.K. way of life" mean? Sorry, shinyBlueGlue has just educated me. A good list, none of which is under threat! A POINTLESS EXERCISE, much like the BNP!

Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Vclee you,ve put that well muk,but i dont like the fact that we have to answer to brussels for every policy this country brings out,we used to be able to look after ourselves years ago,car manufacture,steel works,our own brand food makers,remember hoovers washing machines,and the coal,you dont see germany france or hardley any EU member coming to us any more,we are even losing phone call centres,we,ve got nothing now,as for the banks thats beyond me,

Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Fair enough Mike but we're all to blame for our dwindling manufaturing base. At the end of the day the consensus was, and still is, "sod the British high street and the Buy British mentality", i want to buy the cheapest possible and bugger the consequences. I'm off to ASDA/Wal-Mart!

Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:22 pm

VCLEE wrote:Mike, we joined the European common market a very long time ago and the road to greater cooperation has been promoted by all mainstream parties at some time. The majority of our export trade is with mainland Europe, its unrealistic to go back to the 'old days', European companies will not look favourably upon increased trade restrictions with us while they could buy more easily from their neighbours.
Labour has not 'cocked up' our economy. It started in America and was exacerbated by our wonderful fat cat banking systems. Please don't forget the majority of our debt was created whilst bailing out the banks, a necessary evil.

Why not leave for Pakistan or Iran asks the previous poster, too hot for me, no thanks.

"White people flooding the country" mentions ninianblue, shall all the expats that have flooded Dubai, Australia,Torremolinos return to good old blighty as well? For the record, many Eastern Europeans have returned home since the recession.

So what does the phrase "the U.K. way of life" mean? Sorry, shinyBlueGlue has just educated me. A good list, none of which is under threat! A POINTLESS EXERCISE, much like the BNP!

None of which is under threat?????

There are currently around twenty towns and cities in Britain that no longer use the
term Christmas, it is called 'WinterFest' or some such shite, so as not to 'Alienate'
non-British people...

Britain pertains to having a caring attitude towards animals, but now thousands of
food outlets in the country serve meat where the animals have been hung upside down
and left to die in agony with their throats slit...

etc etc etc

Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:32 pm

This is exactly what the BNP, the party that you're going to vote for, want to happen.

It's this type of ignorance that fuels it, you're voting for someone when you don't actually have any idea what their policies are. They wave the immigration flag and people go mental. What are their economic policies? Pretty important seeing as we're in a recession.[/quote]

Check out Oddschecker BNP are not even listed to win the election. People do not care about the BNP economic policies because they know the BNP will not win the election. People are voting BNP because immagration is a major issue and none of the major parties want to tackle it for fear of being called racists. Over 1 Million people voted BNP in the european elections, these people want the immagration issue addressed.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Oh aye the one i forgot was we have not got freedom of speech anymore in this country,we are not allowed to say what we think or feel,and they,ve gone over the top with this human rights stuff,as for the shopping mate,i dont do shopping.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Yep, NONE OF WHICH IS UNDER THREAT! you shout. You say about 20 towns and councils no longer use the term Christmas because of fear of some form of "alienation. BOLLOX! Now I'm not religous and could not care less but please feel free to name just 5 of these towns. Does Cardiff's annual Winter Wonderland count?

Britain does not have a caring attitude towards animals. However halal slaughter is legal, as is slaughter of other animals using other methods,they're all equally barbarous. However, it's good to read you care about animal welfare, free range eggs and organic meat the norm in your lifestyle?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:47 pm

VCLEE wrote:Yep, NONE OF WHICH IS UNDER THREAT! you shout. You say about 20 towns and councils no longer use the term Christmas because of fear of some form of "alienation. BOLLOX! Now I'm not religous and could not care less but please feel free to name just 5 of these towns. Does Cardiff's annual Winter Wonderland count?

Britain does not have a caring attitude towards animals. However halal slaughter is legal, as is slaughter of other animals using other methods,they're all equally barbarous. However, it's good to read you care about animal welfare, free range eggs and organic meat the norm in your lifestyle?

Birmingham renamed its Christmas celebrations 'Winterval'

Luton - 'Luminous'

Lambeths Xmas lights now called 'Winter lights'

I cant be arsed typing more.

You keep burying your head in the sand feller.

Its not happening all this, and Anjem Choudary is a really nice feller and not Fascist at all

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Taffyapple, I'm happy to keep typing so here goes:-

Birmingham renamed its Christmas celebrations 'Winterval' - OLD URBAN MYTH BUT SHAME ON YOU FOR BELIEVIN THE MISLEADING RHETORIC!

Luton - 'Luminous' - RUBBISH!

Lambeths Xmas lights now called 'Winter lights' - NONSENSE!!

I cant be arsed typing more. YOU GAVE ONLY THREE INCORRECT RESPONSES, YOU SAID THERE WERE ABOUT 20!

You keep burying your head in the sand feller. NO, I DO NOT BURY MY HEAD IN THE SAND. I MERELY READ MORE THAN THE DAILY MAIL.

Its not happening all this, and Anjem Choudary is a really nice feller and not Fascist at all - CHOUDRAY IS SCUM, MOREOVER HE DOES NOT SPEAK FOR THE MASS OF HIS COMMUNITY. TO THIS END, HE'S EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE BNP.

If anybody wants to vote BNP then thats your right. All I ask is you stop scaremongering and claiming to speak for the rest of us, OH AND TRY RESEARCHING THE FACTS BEFORE POSTING SUCH RACIST BULLSHIT! Nos da.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Ben wrote:nooo, they want Britain back to how it was, looking after US!!

Immigrants come here and the BRITISH TAXPAYER pays for their family back in their country! Britain sends millions upon millions abroad in thousands of cases

all that money could start getting pumped into the NHS , you know the nhs where we wait 4 hours to be seen, struggling to get by on money etc, now stop putting up all these immigrants and sending money aboard and paying for them to have £4k a week housing rent etc and pump it into the nhs, you'd be seen straight away, and don’t give me the crap that "well there would be no-one to run it" there's hundreds of British doctors in Wales heath that have to go from Wales to places north, Scotland etc to get jobs because they are all taken here!!

when I was in school I sung hymns and was taught Christianity, all that’s stopped now, I used to love Cardiff towns Christmas lights and Christmas celebration in general, but now with the "winter festivities" etc that’s all getting taken away

all the old people dyeing in the winter because they can't afford fuel costs etc, yet we send money abroad, we pay for immigrants etc that come to this country 4k a week rent for them because of the PC BRAGADE, yet we should be looking after our own ffs, this country has gone down the pan Australia have it sorted!

You can go on and on but it’s a waste of time when you get all the same response "racist crap twats" from the PC brigade

load of rubbish mate most if not all have had a brush with the law, for violance/racsium(spelling) that nob will never get my vote and they will never be in power in this country,its a wasted vote...plus i saw the broadcast it was a load of crap....

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:47 pm

taffy apple

I respect your views and I know you are not a BNP voter

but some of your claims on here about british towns banning christmas are incorrect

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Magners wrote:This is exactly what the BNP, the party that you're going to vote for, want to happen.

It's this type of ignorance that fuels it, you're voting for someone when you don't actually have any idea what their policies are. They wave the immigration flag and people go mental. What are their economic policies? Pretty important seeing as we're in a recession.

Check out Oddschecker BNP are not even listed to win the election. People do not care about the BNP economic policies because they know the BNP will not win the election. People are voting BNP because immagration is a major issue and none of the major parties want to tackle it for fear of being called racists. Over 1 Million people voted BNP in the european elections, these people want the immagration issue addressed.[/quote]

I agree , people, are concerned about immigration

but the arseholes that run the bnp are not going to sort it out

bunch of clowns that lot

Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:32 pm

Sludge wrote:
Magners wrote:This is exactly what the BNP, the party that you're going to vote for, want to happen.

It's this type of ignorance that fuels it, you're voting for someone when you don't actually have any idea what their policies are. They wave the immigration flag and people go mental. What are their economic policies? Pretty important seeing as we're in a recession.

Check out Oddschecker BNP are not even listed to win the election. People do not care about the BNP economic policies because they know the BNP will not win the election. People are voting BNP because immagration is a major issue and none of the major parties want to tackle it for fear of being called racists. Over 1 Million people voted BNP in the european elections, these people want the immagration issue addressed.

I agree , people, are concerned about immigration

but the arseholes that run the bnp are not going to sort it out

bunch of clowns that lot[/quote]

its all bollocks sludge 'british jobs for british people' one reason immagration is so high is SOME of the british people are far too lazy to even get a job, that BNP lot should all be locked up....

Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:17 am

I can understand some of the views of those that are supportive of the BNP.

Some of the stuff about Islam strikes a chord, personally I'm against any religion that treats women bad and limits freedom of speech. However, in the past Christianity was just as bad in both of these areas.

It's just that Islamic countries are still stuck in the dark ages and people aren't educated and therefopre believe in a non existent god.

However, unfortunately the BNP aren't the answer. The Islamic issue is valid but I believe it's just a convenient vehicle for them to win some popularity. Meanwhile they are still racist bullies at the core.

The main parties are aiming to engage moderate muslims as there are over 1 million muslims here, we can't get rid of them now, it's too late so all we can hope is that they become more moderate.

It is a worry though, I was really disappointed that South Park self censored themselves because of a Mohammed reference.

All religion should be open to questioning.

But, generally where the BNP do well racist attacks have been shown to rise in those areas. I'd like to think that nobody here supports such bullying behaviour

Cheers

Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Christmas not a dirty word eh?....... Aimed at VCLEE this, then I'm done.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4398680.stm (four areas of Lambeth)

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/1019912 ... s_offence/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 191587.ece

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/ ... bishops.do

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 915007.ece

Keep that head buried in the sand son eh!

Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Fair play taffyapple; You've posted a few links to a few articles. I've now read these articles and not any of them claim to be renaming Christmas celebrations for "fear of alienation". In fact the first article referes to an error made by a junior member of staff in 1998.
Go back and reread the articles that you posted, none of them are relevant to your sweeping and blinkered generalisation. You my friend, are resembling a BNP bigot (unlike Gillian Duffy), peddling untruths and dealing in sweeping exaggerations. I'll get my head out of the sand and be happy to debate further once you've got your ill-informed head out of your white anglo saxon arse.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:54 pm

VCLEE wrote:Fair play taffyapple; You've posted a few links to a few articles. I've now read these articles and not any of them claim to be renaming Christmas celebrations for "fear of alienation". In fact the first article referes to an error made by a junior member of staff in 1998.
Go back and reread the articles that you posted, none of them are relevant to your sweeping and blinkered generalisation. You my friend, are resembling a BNP bigot (unlike Gillian Duffy), peddling untruths and dealing in sweeping exaggerations. I'll get my head out of the sand and be happy to debate further once you've got your ill-informed head out of your white anglo saxon arse.

:lol: Are you f*cking serious??

The council spokeswoman said an official was concerned about people from other religions.

She said: "It was a junior-level decision and it happened to go into print which was an error basically.

"I think it was certainly not a council policy that we should call the lights winter lights."

Sooner than even CONTEMPLATE that the loony left wing council may have made a decision over Xmas
based on not offending Muslim sensibilities. You grasp immediately at the Councils piss-weak response
as if its gospel. Its laughable. Just like MP's saying they made a mistake buying a duckhouse with expenses.
I look at all sides of an argument, i research things, i have an open mind. There are literally dozens of
similar stories of councils (and MP's) pandering needlessly to minorities. In your ignorance, you assumed
I'd quoted from the Daily Mail. Wrong. Again.

You have now labelled me a bigot, and White,Anglo-saxon, which is also laughable. I'd consider myself
Welsh/British but my dear old mums genes have given me rather a dusky mediterranean tan.

I wont 'mince' words. your a f*cking idiot son.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:19 pm

I didn't suggest you'd quoted from the Daily Mail, I implied you sing from the same drivel inspired hymn sheet.
Duckhouses and expenses are merely muddying the waters under discussion, a lazy tactic.
I do not know you taffyapple. My reference to 'white anglo saxon' is a metaphor for your extreme right wing stance.

I read the same articles as you and yet I interpreted them completely differently, it's doubtful we'd ever agree. I'm also willing to stop any dialogue once the insults start flying and rationale is out the window. Clearly, our discussion is over. Well played.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Can get a bit annoying when anybody from Britain who is of a white colour makes a point regarding this type of issue, they are regarded as right wing or Racist.

People are allowed an opinion without being targeted or labeled.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:27 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Can get a bit annoying when anybody from Britain who is of a white colour makes a point regarding this type of issue, they are regarded as right wing or Racist.

People are allowed an opinion without being targeted or labeled.

Its the mindset engendered by the Government over the last 10-15 years.

All mass immigration has done is make it easy for British businesses to pay minimum wage

"If you dont like it - f**k off and i'll employ an Iraqi" knid of thing

The British economy has FAILED, we are BROKE. So how anyone can say the economy has
benefitted from the influx is beyond me??

Like you say, If I was a black lad, or Asian, and stood up and made those reasonable points..
People would listen. But a White person is immediately thought a bigot or a racist. Or a BNP
voter. These are sad sad facts of life.

Was Mrs Duffy a bigot today? of course not. But the Prime Minister thinks she is, and him and
his party and his loony left supporters have convinced a generation of British white people that
to question immigration is immoral and racist. Not all of us fall for it.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Good to see people waking up.

For some inane reason certain elements of the youth today seem to think being called right wing or rascist is an insult. Very strange when the fundemental basis of our democratic system is freedom of speech and our individual right to say what we think, we want and however we want to say it. If that upsets people then tough shit go live in the UAE, North Korea or left wing Britain where you can be arrested and imprisoned for airing your views. If people want to vote for the BNP, the somewhat inappropriately named Socialist Workers Party or even Brown and his gang of middle class twats, fine their choice. For one of the aforementioned political parties to get to three pages on this site is a tad strange and suggests that some o the weirdos from CCMB have snuck in through the rear entrance!

Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:29 pm

The reasons im voting BNP,I,m sick of seeing asylum seekers coming here and being sent to the front of the queue,people who,ve paid for years should be put first for pensions,housing and health care. The BNP would get britain out of the EU,saving us billions of pounds every year,it stands up for our freedoms,against islamic extremism and protects our christian values. The BNP want jobs for british workers,we,r in the middle of a labour recession,yet jobs are going abroad,we need to invest in our services and the NHS. I want my kids to be taught about our history in school,we need to celebrate our identity and heritage not be bullied by political correctness,time to stand up for our way of life. Every ones got their own opinions and this is mine.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:32 pm

mike i wouldn't waste your time, all the pc bragade and imigrant loving boys will just argue and argue with the same old responce, just get your vote in. the way this place is going the bnp can only grow :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:35 pm

mike and ben, fair play some really good points :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Ben wrote:mike i wouldn't waste your time, all the pc bragade and imigrant loving boys will just argue and argue with the same old responce, just get your vote in. the way this place is going the bnp can only grow :ayatollah:

A question for you Ben.

Is anyone who argues against the BNP one of the PC brigade or an immigrant loving boy???

Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:43 am

What annoys me is alot of these immigrants take these jobs but they don't put much back into the community, instead of going to the local pub, buy local lines. taxes etc... They are sending the money back to their families who don't live here.

Another thing and I know alot of people always blames musilims but they can be the biggest hypocrites ever regarding people who go drinking 2 examples
1)Off liciences that make money selling cheap booze. :evil:
2)My mate had an agruement with a musilim taxi driver a couple of months ago who was moaning about the amount of people who go out and get drunk on the weekends.My mate replied, if wasn't for these people going out you wouldn't being getting the amount of fares you recieve, he told the driver to go and f**k himself. :evil: