Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: British National Party

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Ben wrote:nooo, they want Britain back to how it was, looking after US!!

Immigrants come here and the BRITISH TAXPAYER pays for their family back in their country! Britain sends millions upon millions abroad in thousands of cases

all that money could start getting pumped into the NHS , you know the nhs where we wait 4 hours to be seen, struggling to get by on money etc, now stop putting up all these immigrants and sending money aboard and paying for them to have £4k a week housing rent etc and pump it into the nhs, you'd be seen straight away, and don’t give me the crap that "well there would be no-one to run it" there's hundreds of British doctors in Wales heath that have to go from Wales to places north, Scotland etc to get jobs because they are all taken here!!

when I was in school I sung hymns and was taught Christianity, all that’s stopped now, I used to love Cardiff towns Christmas lights and Christmas celebration in general, but now with the "winter festivities" etc that’s all getting taken away

all the old people dyeing in the winter because they can't afford fuel costs etc, yet we send money abroad, we pay for immigrants etc that come to this country 4k a week rent for them because of the PC BRAGADE, yet we should be looking after our own ffs, this country has gone down the pan Australia have it sorted!

You can go on and on but it’s a waste of time when you get all the same response "racist crap twats" from the PC brigade

Spot on mate

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Pakistan actually has a large and active Christian community, as does India.

And quite a lot of churches!!

Even Muslim countries have Christian churches and communities, mostly living peacefully alongside other religions.

There are tensions, and occasional desecrations and violence sadly but not on the levels the BNP would have you believe.

As for reasons why minority groups within workforces set up organisations such as the BPOA I don't think it's worth my time and effort trying to educate you on that!!

IF THERE WAS A WHITE POLICE ORGANISATIONS THEY WOULD BE CLASSED A RACISTS SIMPLE AS

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:41 pm

there not racist!! its our country and we are FULL send the f**kers back!!! BNP!

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Makes you wonder about the anti Islamic bent to some of the comments on here. If they come from the same people waving Malaysian flags.

Is TG a Muslim, theres a chance coming from a largely Islamic country, not to mention Vincent Tan. Will our desire for the mighty dollar, soothe peoples 'concerns'.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:50 pm

mrbluejay wrote:Makes you wonder about the anti Islamic bent to some of the comments on here. If they come from the same people waving Malaysian flags.

Is TG a Muslim, theres a chance coming from a largely Islamic country, not to mention Vincent Tan. Will our desire for the mighty dollar, soothe peoples 'concerns'.

Under BNP they'd both have to go back... Sam Hammam wouldn't be allowed here either. Does that affect anyone's vote? Or are those of you who support Hammam, TG and VT etc willing to sacrifice them in order to get a whiter Britain?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Zabier wrote:
mrbluejay wrote:Makes you wonder about the anti Islamic bent to some of the comments on here. If they come from the same people waving Malaysian flags.

Under BNP they'd both have to go back... Sam Hammam wouldn't be allowed here either. Does that affect anyone's vote? Or are those of you who support Hammam, TG and VT etc willing to sacrifice them in order to get a whiter Britain?

My point exactly.

Hypocrisy doesn't even come close.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Don't get me wrong everyone has the right to think what they want and vote who they want. But please, for the sake of everyone around you, don't vote for someone because of one little thing. Consider the wider implications and use your vote wisely. Just be aware of the potential consequences.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Zabier wrote:

No one wants a whiter Britain or for people to go back. People want stricter immagration laws. You try moving to the USA, you either have to invest $500,000 into the Seattle project or prove you can integrate and input into their society. If people are coming to the UK to integrate and input into our system, like Eastern Europeans, African's and Chinese, then great. If they do not want to integrate or can not input into the UK way of life lets put a block on it, as other major speaking English nations do.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Magners wrote:
Zabier wrote:

No one wants a whiter Britain or for people to go back. People want stricter immagration laws. You try moving to the USA, you either have to invest $500,000 into the Seattle project or prove you can integrate and input into their society. If people are coming to the UK to integrate and input into our system, like Eastern Europeans, African's and Chinese, then great. If they do not want to integrate or can not input into the UK way of life lets put a block on it, as other major speaking English nations do.

You want Conservatives and not BNP then mate. Conservatives want to tighten immigration. BNP want to stop it completely and send back anyone who isn't immediately of British heritage.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Rationally thinking this through and the facts are:

First the Tories smashed Trade Unions and opened the gates.
Then Labour smashed down the walls and just let ANYBODY in.

All the main parties are terrified of the 'immigration' topic, because none of them really want to
deal with it. Our politicians dont give a flying f**k about British/Welsh culture, they dont give a
shit if nobody in your street can speak English. They dont care a shit if you are excluded from a
job because you cannot speak Polish (as happened in Norfolk). They dont really care if thousands
of convicted rapists/murderers/robbers are flooding into Britain. All they care about is NUMBERS.
New Britain is a society being built on cheap labour and businesses who do not want to give their
employees permanent contracts. East Europeans/Africans/Asians are the perfect answer. So they
have conned the British public and turned British people against each other by insinuating anyone
critical of immigration is inherently racist. All three main parties happily turn on the BNP or anyone
else that brings immigration to the fore because they know that Britain has become a minimum
wage society, and minimum wage is a f*cking lot more than a Gambian was ever going to earn in
Gambia. So get some Gambians in.

Anyone reading the above without blinkers would surely accept that there are valid points raised here.
But lets be honest, a fair few of you will be thinking i'm a racist c**t.

You've been brainwashed into thinking people who are anti-immigration are racist. I'm not.

I personally dont think a total ban on immigration is viable anyway. There are people with skills we need
from both the European Union and beyond.

But it serves our leaders to get the message out that if your anti-immigration, your a racist.

YES, the BNP ARE inherently racist. But the millions who are looking at their policies will turn a blind eye to
that, because they have got a lot of things pretty much bang on. Things Labour dont want you thinking about.

So calling people who vote for them idiots is just a tad arrogant considering how many people will be voting
for a Prime minister whose has been guilty along with his fellow MPs of stealing Taxpayers money then having
the barefaced cheek to say "oh it was a mistake"... there are three MPs due in court for expenses fraud who
have actually had the f*cking cheek to claim legal aid... and people will be voting for them too

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Magners wrote:
Zabier wrote:

I'm all for integration. In fact, i think all new settlers should be made to learn English, until they are granted permanent residency.

But why do people quote a religion as not integrating ?

There are plenty of Eastern Europeans who are Muslim. Plenty of Africans. In your own words these people integrate.

What people really mean is Pakistani's isn't it ? Even if they include Bangladeshis/Indians/Sri Lankans all under this umbrella.

I see plenty of evidence of non-integration in other peoples, hence why we have Chinatowns all over this land.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:31 pm

I was actually going to say bluejay that I've found the Chinese are the biggest guilty party for not integrating. They keep themselves to themselves more than anyone. This topic is opening up a can of worms! :D

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Wait a couple more years til British Electricians and plumbers can no longer get work
because there are non-british tradesmen who'll do the job for £350 a week. Its
coming. Again, it wont bother the MPs a jot, cos their wages will continue to rise.

Blinkers off Gents eh?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Zabier wrote:I was actually going to say bluejay that I've found the Chinese are the biggest guilty party for not integrating. They keep themselves to themselves more than anyone. This topic is opening up a can of worms! :D

The chinese do keep themselves to themselves. But by the same token, when was the last
time you heard a Chinaman complaining about the food in McDonalds being unclean, when
was the last time you saw a huge buddhist temple being built. When was the last time you
heard a chinaman calling democracy and Christianity a bag of shite? When was the last time
you heard of a Chines worker refusing to serve alcohol in a supermarket

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:55 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Zabier wrote:I was actually going to say bluejay that I've found the Chinese are the biggest guilty party for not integrating. They keep themselves to themselves more than anyone. This topic is opening up a can of worms! :D

The chinese do keep themselves to themselves. But by the same token, when was the last
time you heard a Chinaman complaining about the food in McDonalds being unclean, when
was the last time you saw a huge buddhist temple being built. When was the last time you
heard a chinaman calling democracy and Christianity a bag of shite? When was the last time
you heard of a Chines worker refusing to serve alcohol in a supermarket

Isn't that then tarring a large group with the same brush. I mean you could say, by the same token, that Nick Griffin's views represent the majority of white males? It's more complex than they do this and they do that.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Not all immigrants are draining our economy. A lot are, yes, but then there are those that work their arses off. There are also all those British people that sit on their arses doing f**k all, claiming dole all their lives. Don't say there aren't, there are plenty in my area.

I can understand why people vote for the BNP, immigration being their highest priority. However, after that there will be the point where they start doing the "Hitler style"; deporting those who weren't born in the UK. It will get more extreme - people will have their families traced, and those who's families aren't British will be discriminated against.

It's happened before, it'll happen again.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:08 pm

i support BNP and if any of you are going slate me for for it carry on.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:08 pm

for the first time in 6 legal years i will bother to vote

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:10 pm

taffyapple wrote:Wait a couple more years til British Electricians and plumbers can no longer get work
because there are non-british tradesmen who'll do the job for £350 a week. Its
coming. Again, it wont bother the MPs a jot, cos their wages will continue to rise.

Blinkers off Gents eh?

Whether you agree with that or not, it's called free enterprise.

The clarion call of the Thatcher lovers.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:11 pm

I believe everyone has their right to vote who ever they want and if there are parties standing and getting Votes then they have to be heard.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:14 pm

murphy wrote:i support BNP and if any of you are going slate me for for it carry on.

I'm certainly not slating anyone for voting any way they like.

For me, 24 hour news has created stories which are not there and sought to blame the incumbent government for everything. I have no doubt, if the current government was a Tory one, they would be being slated - bad news sells. But I still think Labour is the best option for me and mine.

I just find the hypocrisy of the BNP support on here, with the welcoming with open arms of a foreigner nto rescue our club laughable. I'm not TLG Murphy, so I don't know if you support TG or not :D , just a general observation.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:23 pm

The Chinese or Pakistanis do not intergrate and many have no interest. Problem is they then seem unfriendly and lot of them are.

I used to go around with a a couple of lads from Huddersfield living in Cardiff years ago. If i was ever in their house and their older brother came in, they used to shit themselves, they would be shouting in their language and we would leave. When i asked what went on, they said the older brother whos views were more religious, did not like non muslims in his house.

I wont vote BNP, but i am voting the UKIP, not for the above reason, but because i am British and i want to protect some of our ways.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:47 pm

The BNP will be getting my vote,and iv got mates of all nationalities,have done all my life socailising and in work,but the party is changing for the better its all this extremists threat to our country and immigration getting out of control that their priority is,and the future for our kids.And anyone who knows me knows im not a racist,i have been following the city for 40yrs,just their manifesto is the best iv read. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:34 pm

mike wrote:The BNP will be getting my vote,and iv got mates of all nationalities,have done all my life socailising and in work,but the party is changing for the better its all this extremists threat to our country and immigration getting out of control that their priority is,and the future for our kids.And anyone who knows me knows im not a racist,i have been following the city for 40yrs,just their manifesto is the best iv read. :ayatollah:

A very rational opinion.

You are the very type of person the Government and the other main parties are shit-scared of.

I WONT personally vote BNP, or anyone else. But if i was going to bother, i'd be tempted to put a cross
next to old cock-eye's party!!

Are the racists in the BNP any worse than the politically insane 'Lefties' in the Labour party who
invented the word 'Winter Festival' so as to appease potential Muslim voters who to be fair had
never complained about the word 'Christmas' in the first place?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:04 pm

The BNP are a shower of wierdo freak peadophiles

I mean Bigoted Nazi Paedophiles

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Ben wrote:nooo, they want Britain back to how it was,

Do they have a time machine then ya tw*t? :evil:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Dont call me a nazi or paedophile you cheeky c**t,i fuckin hated the NF and i think all paedophiles should be f*cking hung,you talk to me like that and il f*cking hang you by your bollox you mouthy tw*t,i vote for whoever i want to ok.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:The BNP are a shower of wierdo freak peadophiles

I mean Bigoted Nazi Paedophiles

HHmmmmm. Did the UAF or the Labour Party give you this info?

I've not heard any paedophile rumours, though I do believe Labours
unelected unofficial leader Peter Mandelson likes a bit of cock fun?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Magners wrote:
Zabier wrote:

This is exactly what the BNP, the party that you're going to vote for, want to happen.

It's this type of ignorance that fuels it, you're voting for someone when you don't actually have any idea what their policies are. They wave the immigration flag and people go mental. What are their economic policies? Pretty important seeing as we're in a recession.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:11 pm

One of these days some bright spark will explain to me what "the U.K. way of life" actually is. If it's church every Sunday, local PACT meeting every Wednesday and pissed as an arse every Friday then you can deport me now. To be honest, I have no idea what they keep bangin on about!!!