Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE RIDDLER DOES IT AGAIN

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:30 pm

How can anyone seriously even give him one once of Respect.
First he tries to BLACKMAIL City Fans with if you dont buy your season tickets before May 1st they wont be on Sale again if WE GET PROMOTED. :evil: :evil:

Borley and TG knew NOTHING ABOUT IT And THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Then he puts High prices on the play off Tickets :evil: :evil: , Borley and TG again KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT and Have NOW LOWERED THE PRICES. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THE RIDDLER DOES IT AGAIN

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:How can anyone seriously even give him one once of Respect.
First he tries to BLACKMAIL City Fans with if you dont buy your season tickets before May 1st they wont be on Sale again if WE GET PROMOTED. :evil: :evil:

Borley and TG knew NOTHING ABOUT IT And THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Then he puts High prices on the play off Tickets :evil: :evil: , Borley and TG again KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT and Have NOW LOWERED THE PRICES. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So Annis does this mean that i dont have to get my season ticket by Saturday now?

If we do go up season tickets will still be on sale?

:ayatollah:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:47 pm

does that mean i havent got to declare myself bAnkrupt to buy an ST by saturday?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 pm

He sould be banned from any involment in Football.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:00 pm

DEF WILL BE ON SALE IF WE GET PROMOTED :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:DEF WILL BE ON SALE IF WE GET PROMOTED :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

AND IF WE DONT, :?
I WILL STILL WANT ONE EITTHER WAY....

TIME TO TEXT OUR CHAIRMAN ITS BEEN TO LONG ATLEAST HALF HOUR :twisted:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:if you dont buy your season tickets before May 1st they wont be on Sale again if WE GET PROMOTED. :evil: :evil:

Borley and TG knew NOTHING ABOUT IT And THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN

I hope this is true Annis, I wanted to renew mine in the summer and would

have done so wether it be premiership, championship or f*cking div four

football.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:06 pm

craigo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:if you dont buy your season tickets before May 1st they wont be on Sale again if WE GET PROMOTED. :evil: :evil:

Borley and TG knew NOTHING ABOUT IT And THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN

I hope this is true Annis, I wanted to renew mine in the summer and would

have done so wether it be premiership, championship or f*cking div four

football.

SAME HERE, the tw*t is having his power crazy way, and hopefully borley and tg put a stop to it......by words or a shotgun

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:07 pm

If this is true, I'm screwed - I won't have money till after the summer.

As it stands - anyone got any summer jobs going anywhere? I'm a student in need of money :lol:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:DEF WILL BE ON SALE IF WE GET PROMOTED :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Surely the club should put the price up if we are promoted ??????

If there is a big demand and we are playing in the premiership the tickets should be at premiership prices.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:10 pm

The sooner that TG gets enough shares and takes all the powers away from PR the better.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Is the lowering of the prices down to Borley & TG ?

If so, good - I was beginning to get a bit twitchy about the takeover/investment.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:21 pm

mrbluejay wrote:

Is the lowering of the prices down to Borley & TG ?

If so, good - I was beginning to get a bit twitchy about the takeover/investment.

YES :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Ridsdale is a c**t! nobody trusts him. even his closest and dearest!

TG is a business man - he knows what he's doing, Borley loves the club - and won't watch Riddler stand by and f**k it all up for the fans.

I've just about heard the fat twats name enough now - any more and i might have to hire a f*cking hitman! :lol:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Merlin wrote:Ridsdale is a c**t! nobody trusts him. even his closest and dearest!

TG is a business man - he knows what he's doing, Borley loves the club - and won't watch Riddler stand by and f**k it all up for the fans.

I've just about heard the fat twats name enough now - any more and i might have to hire a f*cking hitman! :lol:

his wife is only with him for his money......... oh hang on :roll:

he hasnt paid his own tax bills yet :lol:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Annis being I have already bought my home leg tickets, do I get a refund?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Igovernor wrote:Annis being I have already bought my home leg tickets, do I get a refund?

YES :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
[/quote]

Yes and I will be getting mine in person monday as I bought for 6 and my family of 4.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Annis - what happens if you have already bought your play-off ticket - will you be refunded the difference?

can't say I'm too worried about getting the money back as at the start of the season i would have paid anything to see OUR club contest in the play-offs - it's just the princpal of it.

There again our chairman doesn't have any principals does he! :evil: :evil: Tosser!

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Do you know how much the reduced center grandstand is, cheers I also sorted my mates tickets out 5 of them season ticket holders
Last edited by Igovernor on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Merlin wrote:Ridsdale is a c**t! nobody trusts him. even his closest and dearest!

Ten years ago, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground.

Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Merlin wrote:Ridsdale is a c**t!

How can you add anything to that? :lol:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Bourne Blue wrote:Annis - what happens if you have already bought your play-off ticket - will you be refunded the difference?

can't say I'm too worried about getting the money back as at the start of the season i would have paid anything to see OUR club contest in the play-offs - it's just the princpal of it.

There again our chairman doesn't have any principals does he! :evil: :evil: Tosser!

Yes They will Refund it

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Great news Annis...I was looking at forking out over £650 this week in one go plus Derby tickets plus play off tickets...and bus money...prob around £750....glad Borley and co realise we are not all made of money and have other things to pay out on apart from Cardiff city.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Risdale out now

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:26 pm

they could do with ditching the £1.50 admin fee too , not like anybody from admin has to put a ticket in an envelope and post it is it ? They just download it to my bit of plastic ffs !! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:32 pm

I paid 27 odd quid earlier for play off. is that the lowered price?

And if we get promoted will the club still give this seasons ambos the price freeze on season tickets as promised?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:06 pm

I think people are getting the wrong end of the stick here, the no season tickets for sale thing came about on the assumption that they MAY all be sold (the 5k) and if they are according to the league rules this would only leave X number of seats, and this number being the minimum that must be available on a match to match basis (for booking or walk up) So it's a bit of an advance warning really that e.g. if we did get to the final the 5k would probably sell and there would indeed be no more available whatever division we're in.