Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO - PETER RIDSDALE

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:33 pm

WILL YOU PLEASE f**k OFF - YOU PRICK - NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE - SO GET THE f**k OUT OF CARDIFF ! YOUR HANGING AROUND LIKE A CRAZY FLY ROUND A DOLLOP OF DOG SHIT! - JUST DO ONE AND f**k OFF BACK UP NORTH WHERE WE CANT SMELL YOU ANY MORE........

JESUS! What more will it take for you to understand that your a walking prize tw*t! who has no idea on how to run an efficient business.....

stop texting people saying that If it wasnt for you CCFC would be a nothing club - YOU HAVENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB SINCE YOU BEEN HERE..... YOU'RE A FREELOADING LEACH! If it wasn't for Borley and TG we'd probably be in admin already!

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and you can fool all of the people some of the time - but when it comes to CCFC - YOU CAN f**k OFF! :evil:

Re: FAO - PETER RIDSDALE

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:41 pm

WELL SAID !!!

f**k off you money grabbing tw*t, all you care about is yourself...

i have no doubt your reading this now, because you have f**k all else to do ;)

or does borley not let you have your blackberry now your back in your cage :)

how does it feel to know your struting around the CCS knowing that when you walk past everyone mutters the words ''MONEY GRABBING YORKSHIRE c**t'' :D

every one who was once close to you at the club hates you, the players hate you, the fans hate you, dave jones hates you, TG hates you, BORLEY hates you, I HATE YOU, leeds hate you, barnsley hate you.............

even GOD thinks your a c**t. :twisted:

Re: FAO - PETER RIDSDALE

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:44 pm

milly44 wrote:WELL SAID !!!

f**k off you money grabbing tw*t, all you care about is yourself...

i have no doubt your reading this now, because you have f**k all else to do ;)

or does borley not let you have your blackberry now your back in your cage :)

how does it feel to know your struting around the CCS knowing that when you walk past everyone mutters the words ''MONEY GRABBING YORKSHIRE c**t'' :D

every one who was once close to you at the club hates you, the players hate you, the fans hate you, dave jones hates you, TG hates you, BORLEY hates you, I HATE YOU, leeds hate you, barnsley hate you.............

even GOD thinks your a c**t. :twisted:

Even his reflection hates him.... :lol: