Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just a thought

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:49 pm

I am not for one minute suggesting that this will happen by the way.

What would your view be if TG and the consortium he works for became the saviours of our club in the next few weeks by taking it over and dealing with settling all its debts but then insisted on Peter Ridsdale staying in post as Chairman and being allowed to carry on running the club on their behalf?

Could you stomach it or would you still press hard and loud for him to be ousted?

Re: Just a thought

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:50 pm

no way, that cant happen surely :twisted:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:50 pm

I would still want him out of the club. Imagine what he would do if he had some money :o

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:51 pm

since62 wrote:I am not for one minute suggesting that this will happen by the way.

What would your view be if TG and the consortium he works for became the saviours of our club in the next few weeks by taking it over and dealing with settling all its debts but then insisted on Peter Ridsdale staying in post as Chairman and being allowed to carry on running the club on their behalf?

Could you stomach it or would you still press hard and loud for him to be ousted?

I would still want him ousted from our club, the guy has ruined us once, lets not give him a second chance. :evil:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Can't answer that question without blowing a gasket :lol:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:56 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Can't answer that question without blowing a gasket :lol:

same here, or getting banned :lol:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:56 pm

since62 wrote:I am not for one minute suggesting that this will happen by the way.

It would mean that The Malaysians are IDIOTS and wont turn out to be Good Owners and YES I WOULD CONTINUE TO TRY TO GET RID OFF HIM, BUT BORLEY ASSURES ME HE IS GOING :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Frightening thought !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought these guys were real business men , all "i"s dotted and all "t"s crossed ? Why might they want to keep him ? Are they available for 7 days a week running of club ? ..... You've asked a good , yet scary question ...............

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

It would mean that The Malaysians are IDIOTS and wont turn out to be Good Owners and YES I WOULD CONTINUE TO TRY TO GET RID OFF HIM, BUT BORLEY ASSURES ME HE IS GOING :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Please say he is going without one more penny piece of our money :evil:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:01 pm

I tell you what even if part of the deal was locking him up in a Hannibal Lecter style cage with a gagging mask and his hands tied it would be too much to contemplate.

Personally I would shot the tw*t but short of that I don't want him within a light year of our club without wanting to tear the walls down.