Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Odemwingie

Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:46 pm

Really surprised Malky is so interested(apparantly) what has happened to his dossier and strict personality rules??

The guy seems a clown!

Re: Odemwingie

Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:51 pm

Was obviously told his move to QPR was a lot closer that it was and was misled. The media have just made him out to be the bad guy. Never really done anything else wrong.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:52 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Really surprised Malky is so interested(apparantly) what has happened to his dossier and strict personality rules??

The guy seems a clown!

The last sentence on the dossier says, "when he puts on his clown shoes he bangs in the goals for fun." :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:55 pm

didn't bellamy write in his book that you do what your agent tells you to do, and you're in your car driving to the place before its even agreed on deadline day?

something like that :lol: anyway if he signs he'll bag goals, proved that with WBA! for £2m can we complain?

Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:56 pm

didn't bellamy write in his book that you do what your agent tells you to do, and you're in your car driving to the place before its even agreed on deadline day?

something like that :lol: anyway if he signs he'll bag goals, proved that with WBA! for £2m can we complain?

Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:56 pm

We've blown the jacks out of the water in the race for this guy

He deserves a chance :D

Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:57 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Really surprised Malky is so interested(apparantly) what has happened to his dossier and strict personality rules??

The guy seems a clown!

Badly I'll advised, you gotta think, nowhere to hide on transfer deadline day, I'd be delighted to see him pull up in his 4 by 4 at the Vale on Monday :thumbup:

Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:59 pm

CityGent wrote:We've blown the jacks out of the water in the race for this guy

is every thing agreed?

Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:00 pm

When do you recko it'll be done by CG, tomorrow? Or will we see MM sticking his head out of the car window on deadline day. :D :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:04 pm

Wow, a post of mine with a City Gent comment!!!

I can die happy!

Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:11 pm

His only mistake was NOT being in the vicinity of QPR instead of driving up to the door.

All players are nearby just in case a deal is done. Nicky Maynard last year being a prime example.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:21 pm

chunkyblue wrote:

is every thing agreed?

Rumour has it malky has pulled out of the deal, unlucky chunks there goes your £50 :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:27 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
chunkyblue wrote:

is every thing agreed?

Rumour has it malky has pulled out of the deal, unlucky chunks there goes your £50 :lol: :lol:

hahaha dont get jealous not G . we all know your full of shit :laughing5:

Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:49 pm

Glad we've gone for him and (hopefully) got our man. Needs to be given a second chance and I think he'll fit in well here, he just has to keep his head down, not get frustrated if he's not given a starting place as soon as he's here and push for it. By the looks of it, it'd be great if he partnered Campbell but can see him being played on the wing due to his pace despite being 32!

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:58 pm

The guy seems a clown!

I am also a bit surprised, more so that Malky has to justify all his signings to Tan, 2million decent wages on a 32 year old who is not likely to be match fit? I guess if he plays well and helps keeps us up then its a good deal! :malky:

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Will he replace belters in team?

Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:30 am

I want him in the CCS car park monday in a range rover waiting for permission to enter the ground :old: