Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I was just on BBC1 News :lol:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:53 pm

From the march showing me and a close up of my banner :lol: :lol:

Re: I was just on BBC1 News :lol:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Steve it goes to show how powerful the march really was, now that Ridsdale is on his way out of the club they are showing images of the march ;)

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:16 pm

carlccfc wrote:Steve it goes to show how powerful the march really was, now that Ridsdale is on his way out of the club they are showing images of the march ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: To right Carl

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:25 pm

carlccfc wrote:Steve it goes to show how powerful the march really was, now that Ridsdale is on his way out of the club they are showing images of the march ;)

The thing is, Carl, his spin doctors would be showing pictures of the new ground, images of the league table showing us in the play off positions and anything that he thinks could show him in a good light which, to the outsider who doesn't know a lot about the workings of the club, would make him look like the best thing that's ever happened to us. However, by showing the march and how strong the hatred against him really is from a wide cross section of support, it looks like even the mainstream press think he is nothing but bad news for us and has turned against him, which can only be good news as other clubs must now surely be wise to him and his incompetence and won't suffer the fate that we did

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:31 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

The thing is, Carl, his spin doctors would be showing pictures of the new ground, images of the league table showing us in the play off positions and anything that he thinks could show him in a good light which, to the outsider who doesn't know a lot about the workings of the club, would make him look like the best thing that's ever happened to us. However, by showing the march and how strong the hatred against him really is from a wide cross section of support, it looks like even the mainstream press think he is nothing but bad news for us and has turned against him, which can only be good news as other clubs must now surely be wise to him and his incompetence and won't suffer the fate that we did

the exact reason I was delighted to see them using the March :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:32 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
THE MARCH SHUT THE RIDDLER UP ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:34 pm

What did the March achieve :lol:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:01 pm

And Ridsdale asked where the protesters are now - well here we are Peter, loud and proud.

We were here before you and will be here long after you have thankfully gone.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:39 pm

davids wrote:And Ridsdale asked where the protesters are now - well here we are Peter, loud and proud.

We were here before you and will be here long after you have thankfully gone.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Only problem is - "he'll be writing his own Headlines as we speak"

Make himself out to be such a hero - that other clubs will be queuing up to get him on board!!!

NOT ON YOUR NELLY! Hopefully the news on the inside will spread so fast and hard - The Riddler will be making burgers for the rest of his working career! :ayatollah: