Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY SHARES and THE RIDDLER

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:35 pm

What I have been told, The malaysians Do not want to buy The Riddlers or Flintcrofts Shares at any price, as they want him to leave with as little as possible, afterv the many many lies he has told them. They will give him Respect in The papers thats how Business is done. At the Next EGM end of May, Cardiff City Shareholders will Vote on a New Shares issue anything up to 16 million can be raised, there by Diluting the existing Shares including the Riddlers Dramatically :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: CARDIFF CITY SHARES and THE RIDDLER

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Has ANYTHING been concluded today then in principle? or has today just been ongoing talks? there seemed to be some hype on the news but i don't feel anything has happened today?

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:38 pm

marcpccfc wrote:Has ANYTHING been concluded today then in principle? or has today just been ongoing talks? there seemed to be some hype on the news but i don't feel anything has happened today?

There is No going back, THE DEAL HAS BEEN FINALISED. See tomorrows press.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
marcpccfc wrote:Has ANYTHING been concluded today then in principle? or has today just been ongoing talks? there seemed to be some hype on the news but i don't feel anything has happened today?

:ayatollah:

I'm so happy - i think im off for a litle "choke the chicken" Session!!!!! :lol:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:43 pm

They are shrewd businessmen
:lol:
Sam got a decent price and Pistol peanuts?

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Wash DC Blue wrote:They are shrewd businessmen
:lol:
Sam got a decent price and Pistol peanuts?

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:46 pm

the burning question... is Vincent Tan behind TG on this? :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:51 pm

marcpccfc wrote:the burning question... is Vincent Tan behind TG on this? :ayatollah:

Marc TG has the backing of Vincent Tan :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:53 pm

I hope they give him the same amount of money that he has put into the club. f**k all.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:54 pm

We will never have to worry about 'financial nouse and acumen' with superb 'gotcha' strokes like that being delivered by TG and Tan even on their way in. Beautiful :D
PR must be livid.......................................GREAT !!!!!!!

Welcome TG, we love your style already :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Peter

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:56 pm

marcpccfc wrote:the burning question... is Vincent Tan behind TG on this? :ayatollah:

Let's hope TG went to Tan with the idea of Cardiff City and Tan said "money where your mouth is" to sort it out and I'll join your dream.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:42 pm

if vincent tan is also part of this we are well in the money!

Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:44 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Is it also true thast there are other Malaysian Investors apart from TG and Tan?

Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:What I have been told, The malaysians Do not want to buy The Riddlers or Flintcrofts Shares at any price, as they want him to leave with as little as possible, afterv the many many lies he has told them. They will give him Respect in The papers thats how Business is done. At the Next EGM end of May, Cardiff City Shareholders will Vote on a New Shares issue anything up to 16 million can be raised, there by Diluting the existing Shares including the Riddlers Dramatically :lol: :ayatollah:

Annis you just gave me a woodie to take up to bed :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats made my day as much as the investment :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'm so happy - i think im off for a litle "choke the chicken" Session!!!!! :lol:

My chicken is dead. I strangled the c**t to death :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:04 pm

I just choked the worm.

He had a very quick death :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 01, 2010 12:40 am

millys maggot has just officially been sick with love wee :D

Sat May 01, 2010 6:41 am

carlccfc wrote:

I can confirm this... T 'N' T ( Tan & TG ) are going to take us onwards and upwards!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This is great news!