Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLANET "bitter" SWANS!

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Have to say i got sucked into planet swans for the last 30mins reading all the bullshit they've been spouting! I know, I know - shocking, i understand - but its been making me giggle - "What goes around comes around" I say! :lol:

They truly are such deluded people. Bitter, Twisted and fucked up in the head!

They should know by now "THERE'S ONLY ONE TEAM IN WALES!"

Swansea, do the :ayatollah:

Re: PLANET "bitter" SWANS!

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:46 pm

Merlin wrote:Have to say i got sucked into planet swans for the last 30mins reading all the bullshit they've been spouting! I know, I know - shocking, i understand - but its been making me giggle - "What goes around comes around" I say! :lol:

About time they were wound up :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Merlin wrote:Have to say i got sucked into planet swans for the last 30mins reading all the bullshit they've been spouting! I know, I know - shocking, i understand - but its been making me giggle - "What goes around comes around" I say! :lol:

I only have a look now and then. Lots of them over the last decade have been'financial experts'on anything Cardiff City related .

They are all notable by their absence nowadays-because they now realise not one of them had one clue what they were talking about.

A multi-million pound Cardiff City takeover and Swansea f**k up their play-off hopes. Not a bad weekend :mrgreen:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Anthony a Superb Weekend :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:15 pm

I loves it I do :lol:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Anthony a Superb Weekend :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I've seen some posts from Swansea fans who think they're that knowledgeable on us they could write an 80,000 word dissertation on their Cardiff City theories. People talk about rivalry obsessions but they have a large amount of fans who have a weird fixation on their hatred of Cardiff City

We're 3 games away from glory. It's killing them down there

:mrgreen:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:38 pm

CityGent wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Anthony a Superb Weekend :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I've seen some posts from Swansea fans who think they're that knowledgeable on us they could write an 80,000 word dissertation on their Cardiff City theories. People talk about rivalry obsessions but they have a large amount of fans who have a weird fixation on their hatred of Cardiff City

Tony I work with a few of them and silence is golden :D

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:
CityGent wrote:

I shut them up with the debts but they started on the ground saying that we don't own it :lol:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Same here Carl. Two of them from Merthyr and Fochriw who have now told me they prefer Man United. Swansea will lose a fair chunk of season ticket holders next season. They've been punching above their weight for too long

Welcome to reality Jack :lol:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:49 pm

the lack of jerks on here says that, last year it was "10 points clear and you fecked it up" KARMA IS SUCH A BITCH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:51 pm

sad bitter bastards is all they are :lol:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Sad, sad, little unwashed inbreds with a HUGE inferiority complex about their capital city!!

YOU JERKS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: YOU JERKS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: