Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Never a better time....

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:05 pm

to take as many malaysians Flags to Derby as possible! some one fill up a mini bus and stand outside derby with £1 per flag! the place will be be blue white and red at one end of the ground - and will truly show our appreciation to TG and his consortium...

saying that, and keepin our feet firmly flat on the ground - it might only be 3 games away from the premiership after Derby - but we sure as hell need to keep focused on the job at hand, its still a long tough and winding road yet... Lets just keep our fingers crossed and pray we can get into the £1m per minute Play off Final....

Having every faith in the MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS - Good luck to each and everyone of you associated with CCFC :ayatollah:

"little pick and shovel - I'll be there"

Re: Never a better time....

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Is it possible for me to dress up as a Malaysian for Derby as 95% of the bus i am on is dressing up and i haven't got a fancy dress suit sorted. Any Tips please?

Thank you.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Is it possible for me to dress up as a Malaysian for Derby as 95% of the bus i am on is dressing up and i haven't got a fancy dress suit sorted. Any Tips please?

Thank you.

Just make a suit out of Malaysian Flags! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Haha good idea!

:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Haha good idea!

I'll look out for you on TV!!! make your self known to the Camera's - this could be your moment of FAME! :lol:

remember - they highlight the fancy dress fans on the championship show on the weekend! :D

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Ok, i shall wear a TG mask too :lol:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Ok, i shall wear a TG mask too :lol:

Dont go near any Banks!!!! :lol:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Haha, Do you know any were that sell sheep outfits? :lol:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Is it possible for me to dress up as a Malaysian for Derby as 95% of the bus i am on is dressing up and i haven't got a fancy dress suit sorted. Any Tips please?

Thank you.

Here's one for you and it's blue.

http://www.pahang-delights.com/images/b ... -keris.jpg

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Cheers boss.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Haha, Do you know any were that sell sheep outfits? :lol:

theres was a photo on here the other day of a mini bus full of people dressed up as sheep - maybe some one can find it - cos i cant! funny though!

Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Yes i seen that on here too merlin. Looked aright didnt it?

If cant get Malaysian costume (very unlikely) i want to dress up as a Sheep or a Arab.