Sat May 01, 2010 7:45 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote::o

:ayatollah:

Re: Will Sam make a return ?

Sat May 01, 2010 7:47 am

Do you think he will Carl ?

Sat May 01, 2010 7:57 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Do you think he will Carl ?

I am really unsure, when Sam was 'forced' out, I always thought this was a temporary measure to satisfy the council so the stadium could be completed. The last year has made me change my view somewhat, but certain comments of late make me think that it is not entirely out of the question.

I was asked by Terry Phillips yesterday ' now that Peter is leaving, who could step into the chairmans shoes ? '

Sam could.

Sat May 01, 2010 8:03 am

TG is allowed to bring one other onto the board. TG will be chairman but is not undertaking the day to day running of the club so who could he bring in? :shock:

Sat May 01, 2010 8:04 am

Wayne S wrote:TG is allowed to bring one other onto the board. TG will be chairman but is not undertaking the day to day running of the club so who could he bring in? :shock:

Would'nt that be fun :D :ayatollah:

Sat May 01, 2010 8:13 am

carlccfc wrote:
Wayne S wrote:TG is allowed to bring one other onto the board. TG will be chairman but is not undertaking the day to day running of the club so who could he bring in? :shock:

Figurehead nutter but don't give him the cheque book. :shock:

Sat May 01, 2010 8:14 am

Wayne S wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Figurehead nutter but don't give him the cheque book. :shock:

Seriously though, if they are reducing debts by giving Borley and Guy more shares, it makes sense they would do the same withthe 'owner' of the biggets debt.

Sat May 01, 2010 8:27 am

Please god let someone who can handle a cheque book be in charge this time :roll:

Sat May 01, 2010 9:08 am

Seriously though, if they are reducing debts by giving Borley and Guy more shares, it makes sense they would do the same withthe 'owner' of the biggets debt.[/quote]

Nice thought Wayne, but I can't see Sam being happ about being a minority shareholder or even a mere board member.

Always seemed to be a bit of an autocrat.

Besides which, he's seen £24m turn into £10m already, can he afford nt to get this back in cash ?

Sat May 01, 2010 10:49 am

Lawnmower wrote:Seriously though, if they are reducing debts by giving Borley and Guy more shares, it makes sense they would do the same withthe 'owner' of the biggets debt.

Nice thought Wayne, but I can't see Sam being happ about being a minority shareholder or even a mere board member.

Always seemed to be a bit of an autocrat.

Besides which, he's seen £24m turn into £10m already, can he afford nt to get this back in cash ?[/quote]
what about the 40 million new shares not accoun ted for could this be sam hamman langston share ? if the creditors all converted there debt in to shares we would be debt free :ayatollah: