Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RECEIVED NOTICE OF EGM ON 27/5

Sat May 01, 2010 9:59 am

Very large stash of paperwork dropped on my doormat this morning.

Not had time to read and understand it all in detail but here are some highlights:

PMG, Guy, Isaac and other shareholders with holdings totalling over 82% of the existing shares have agreed to vote in favour of the proposals.

38 million new shares will be issued to the Malaysians in exchange for an investment of £6m (£1m already paid as a loan)

Borley and Whiteley investing £100,000 each in new shares

PMG converting £300,000 of existing debt into new shares

Michael Isaacs converting £1.25m of his debt into new shares

CMB (Borley's firm) converting up to £460k of debt into new shares. Remaining debt to be paid off interest free over 12 months.

Satisfactory arrangements have been made with other principal creditors

Ridsdale, Flitcroft, and Harris stepping down as Directors

Initially, TG will be the new Chairman of the Board and the Malaysians can appoint 1 other director.

Guy and Isaac will also join the Board

Fantastic news! :ayatollah: Can't find a downside (except my shares will be diluted but so will Ridsdale's,Flitcroft's and all the other freeloaders) :lol:

Re: RECEIVED NOTICE OF EGM ON 27/5

Sat May 01, 2010 10:02 am

Mike, I will be there, side by side with you :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 01, 2010 10:05 am

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:Very large stash of paperwork dropped on my doormat this morning.

Not had time to read and understand it all in detail but here are some highlights:

PMG, Guy, Isaac and other shareholders with holdings totalling over 82% of the existing shares have agreed to vote in favour of the proposals.

38 million new shares will be issued to the Malaysians in exchange for an investment of £6m (£1m already paid as a loan)

CMB (Borley's firm) converting up to £460k of debt into new shares. Remaining debt to be paid off interest free over 12 months.

Initially, TG will be the new Chairman of the Board and the Malaysians can appoint 1 other director.

Fantastic news! :ayatollah: Can't find a downside (except my shares will be diluted but so will Ridsdale's,Flitcroft's and all the other freeloaders) :lol:

Any mention of the other shares being issued? The Echo says they are trebling the amount of shares, there are already 42million, so that''s another 38million for the Malaysians so another approx 40million for someone to buy.

Sat May 01, 2010 10:21 am

[quote="Dreamlike or Chic"]Very large stash of paperwork dropped on my doormat this morning.

Fantastic news! :ayatollah: Can't find a downside (except my shares will be diluted but so will Ridsdale's,Flitcroft's and all the other freeloaders) :lol:[/quote

Echo says that 1/3 of PMG debt is being converted into shares. I would have thought that was £3m.

As I havent received my paperwork yet :evil: any chance you can confirm Mike ? Otherwise nowehere near as much coming off the debt as i thought originally.

Sat May 01, 2010 11:17 am

Just opened mine. To much to read, I will just attend and listen and Vote :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 01, 2010 11:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:Just opened mine. To much to read, I will just attend and listen and Vote :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and behave this time :lol:

Sat May 01, 2010 11:58 am

Lawnmower wrote:
Echo says that 1/3 of PMG debt is being converted into shares. I would have thought that was £3m.

As I havent received my paperwork yet :evil: any chance you can confirm Mike ? Otherwise nowehere near as much coming off the debt as i thought originally.

Sorry Tim, had to pop out. Papers say that a further £2.7m of PMG's loan can be converted to new shares at any time up to 21/12/2011. This is an option for CCFC, not PMG. In fairness, it looks like Paul Guy has bent over backwards to get this deal done. :ayatollah:

Sat May 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Sorry Tim, had to pop out. Papers say that a further £2.7m of PMG's loan can be converted to new shares at any time up to 21/12/2011. This is an option for CCFC, not PMG. In fairness, it looks like Paul Guy has bent over backwards to get this deal done. :ayatollah:

Cheers Mike.

Sat May 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Mike, I will be there, side by side with you :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Shall we vote it against it, just for the hell of it, like last time? :lol: :lol:

Sat May 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Mike, I will be there, side by side with you :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Shall we vote it against it, just for the hell of it, like last time? :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: that would be fun ;)