Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The bitterness of them down west!

Sat May 01, 2010 10:26 am

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... 01#p843601

Well i posted my 2 cents on page 11 of the thread under the name Merlin Blue - those pricks over there are extremely jealous and bitter - of recent events in CCFC!

f*cking arse holes! :lol:

i got me my orange T shirt, scarf and matching underwear out to support the tangerines on Sunday!! :D

Re: The bitterness of them down west!

Sat May 01, 2010 10:29 am

COME ON YOU 'POOL

GOT TO LAUGH AT HOW BITTER THEY ARE MIND :lol:

Sat May 01, 2010 10:36 am

Not that you tried to wind them up though. :D

You said on there that the tax will be paid Tuesday. The Echo says that the investment will not be released until board approval on 27th May, is someone else coughing up the tax cash then and getting it back on 27th?

Sat May 01, 2010 10:39 am

Wayne S wrote:Not that you tried to wind them up though. :D

You said on there that the tax will be paid Tuesday. The Echo says that the investment will not be released until board approval on 27th May, is someone else coughing up the tax cash then and getting it back on 27th?

Quote probable the Malaysians will release the money early.

With 82% already guarntteing they will vote in favour of the resolution (and who in their right minds wouldn't -oh hang on Clemo still has 10 shares :lol: ) then its pretty much guarnteed the malaysians are ON BOARD !

Sat May 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Not that you tried to wind them up though. :D

Quote probable the Malaysians will release the money early.

With 82% already guarntteing they will vote in favour of the resolution (and who in their right minds wouldn't -oh hang on Clemo still has 10 shares :lol: ) then its pretty much guarnteed the malaysians are ON BOARD !

CLEMo...ahhh just had some horrid flashbacks... he did try his best in bad times when no one would touch us with a barge pole