Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" BLUE BOXING DAY PROTEST "

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:38 pm

I have a feeling Boxing Day could see city's biggest ever protest and a very bad welcome for Mr Tan....

I really hope not but how silly must the tan supporters feel now losing out best manager we had in years.

" BLUE BOXING DAY PROTEST 1pm "

A PEACEFUL PROTEST & PROUD ONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" 1pm " outside Main Entrance of Stadium that Tan Enters :malky:

" Calling All Cardiff City Fans 1pm Cardiff City Stadium Boxing Day " :malky: :malky: :malky:

VIDEO
Of march against Riddler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KikSOvxh ... re=related :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The march against Ridsdale
http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic ... 011#p76516 :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Boxing Day protest

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:42 pm

CFS wrote:I have a feeling Boxing Day could see city's biggest ever protest and a very bad welcome for Mr Tan....

I really hope not but how silly must the tan supporters feel now losing out best manager we had in years.

I will be up for this, someone post details of times and places if a protest goes ahead

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Main entrance when the little idiot arrives

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:45 pm

CFS wrote:Main entrance when the little idiot arrives

I like your style see you ther

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:52 pm

All of the stadium needs to pull together to point at him throughout and sing 'you don't know what you're doing' and other chants.

This includes the pathetic cretins with their fekin free red evil scarves and shirts.

FEK OFF TAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Banners and chants against him come on this is our club

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Yes Def Boxing Day, Main Entrance 1pm TAN OUT :malky: :malky:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Out out out! :malky:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:57 pm

he's crossed the line now, making our club a laughing stock!

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Yes Def Boxing Day, Main Entrance TAN OUT :malky: :malky:

First time I've heard you say that unless I'm mistaken. Tbh I'm feeling the same now for the first time.

Just wanted him to listen and understand but now TAN OUT

Re: " Boxing Day Protest "

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:58 pm

I'm up for it let's show tan enough is enough :malky: :malky: :malky:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Is this where Gwyn will be going over the fence ?

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:59 pm

im all for the protest.............but what actually happens if tan does leave???
will our club just crumble & will we just have to hope that some other billionaire comes in to take over???

TAN OUT :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Forget fekin futile marches. We need to congregate in our 1000's at 1.00pm at main entrance to let this fukin idiot know how we really feel.

You've fucked about with our club enough know Tan..........now it's our turn to turn the whole country against you- you evil fekker.

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:All of the stadium needs to pull together to point at him throughout and sing 'you don't know what you're doing' and other chants.

This includes the pathetic cretins with their fekin free red evil scarves and shirts.

FEK OFF TAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a red scarf but to call fellow city fans cretins is out of order. Let's unite together and move forward together otherwise we won't achieve a thing

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Daya wrote:Is this where Gwyn will be going over the fence ?

Go away you child.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:02 pm

I'd rather division 3 than this clown in charge all city diehards should feel the same

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:02 pm

I want Tan to stay. But I also want Malky to stay.

I won't be protesting as I am fed up with the off field politics.

Let's make sure we get behind the team as well as opposing the owners. I'm only interested in the football now and would like us to stay in the Premier League please.

:ayatollah:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:All of the stadium needs to pull together to point at him throughout and sing 'you don't know what you're doing' and other chants.

FEK OFF TAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a red scarf but to call fellow city fans cretins is out of order. Let's unite together and move forward together otherwise we won't achieve a thing

Fair point and well made but just seeing someone wearing one of those pathetic 'non-Cardiff City' scarves makes my blood boil!!! :twisted: and is a sign that they support the evil dictator.

im all for the protest.............but what actually happens if tan does leave???
will our club just crumble & will we just have to hope that some other billionaire comes in to take over???

I happy to take that chance

TAN OUT

by aberdare-blue » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:59 pm

TAN OUT

Worry about that after we've ousted tan ENOUGH is ENOUGH :malky: :malky: :malky:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:04 pm

A Boxing Day boycott it should be, I'm not setting foot in that ground again while that prick is in charge. Worse it will get, he's not got a clue.

by aberdare-blue » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:59 pm

TAN OUT

Worry about that after we've ousted tan ENOUGH is ENOUGH :malky: :malky: :malky:

I've never said i want tan out before! ive just stepped over the line.. TAN OUT!!

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:06 pm

I've never said i want tan out before! ive just stepped over the line.. TAN OUT!!

Welcome aboard! :malky:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 pm

The cage has now well and truly been more than rattled...............

Watch the Bluebird rise again like a fekin Phoenix

Look out Tan...............you've asked for this, we're about to show you the full force and passion that has been pent up within us since you have started meddling with our great club.

Enjoy your demise.............

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Don't usually get involved in things like this, but I'm so f*cking angry at the moment that I think I might just be there.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:09 pm

I'm all for a protest and a solid protest, however we cannot let BU take over this as if it's their doing.. They have more than 1 agenda and don't know what they are fully committed to..

So let's all stand as fans as 1 and protest the same thing.. If Malky is gone by Boxing Day lets protest by not entering the ground and remain outside the ground cheering the team on..

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Anyone who's got red scarves should bring them and give them back outside the entrance

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Danjlewis wrote:Anyone who's got red scarves should bring them and give them back outside the entrance

Superb idea!!! :ayatollah: