Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Its not to late/its All still in our hands '

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:05 pm

I know we are all feeling down and fed up after getting hammered by the Jacks on Saturday.

I know Ole has only won one league game from his first 5 league games.

But its without a doubt not to late for us to stay up, the games are there to be won,the points are there to be gained and 3 out of 9/10 teams can still be relegated.

Look at the home games we have coming up, we can win them, all winnable games. Aston Villa, Hull, Fulham, Crystal Palace and Stoke.

There are away games that we should believe we can get points from too, West Brom, Southampton, Sunderland and Newcastle.

The games are there to get the points. :ayatollah:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/ :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ole went out and brought 7 players in and was given money to spend and now he has a large squad with players he wanted, WE CAN DO THIS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

League table all to play for :thumbup:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=121450

We must go in to tomorrow nights game v Aston Villa believing. :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You all say you want Premier League Football, well show it, starting from tomorrow start singing and cheering the Bluebirds on :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS "
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Its not to late/its All still in our hands '

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:16 pm

:thumbup: :ole: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:23 pm

Stay up more re branding. Go down will f**k Tan off and just maybe frighten Peter Lim off. Its just a case of what do you want Prem football or our Club back.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:23 pm

:ole:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I know we are all feeling down and fed up after getting hammered by the Jacks on Saturday.

I know Ole has only won one league game from his first 5 league games.

But its without a doubt not to late for us to stay up, the games are there to be won,the points are there to be gained and 3 out of 9/10 teams can still be relegated.

Look at the home games we have coming up, we can win them, all winnable games. Aston Villa, Hull, Fulham, Crystal Palace and Stoke.

There are away games that we should believe we can get points from too, West Brom, Southampton, Sunderland and Newcastle.

The games are there to get the points. :ayatollah:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/ :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ole went out and brought 7 players in and was given money to spend and now he has a large squad with players he wanted, WE CAN DO THIS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

League table all to play for :thumbup:
http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=121450

We must go in to tomorrow nights game v Aston Villa believing. :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You all say you want Premier League Football, well show it, starting from tomorrow start singing and cheering the Bluebirds on :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS "

Tomorrow is a huge game annis ,it was always going to be tough against the Jack's but we have a chance with the home games that are coming up hopefully the fans will get right behind the team and ole for the rest of the season

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:27 pm

fair play to this.I think someone should pass a message on to OGS that he should do a Barry Fry & piss in all 4 corners of the ground to give us some luck at home :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:27 pm

The club should let us stand for our home games till the end of the season, it just might make the difference with the atmosphere down there, they have let us do it this season in a few games why not now

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:30 pm

I said at start of the month that if we don't get 9+ points from feb we are almost certainly relegated

It's only my opinion but if you look at our fixture list from now until the end of the season most would agree that it would take a near miracle to stay up

Tommorow a a big one - hope We smash it

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Annis, how come you manage to make your positive posts sound negative and petty??

Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:13 pm

its funny how quick this forum turned. I remember just some days ago it was so much excitement here.
Videos of the new wonderkid Daehli, the good subs done by solskjaer etc.

Suddenly after a 3-0 loss everything is doomed here. In my oppinion there were 2 reasons we lost. Underperforming of the players (except for Medel who did well imo). And the other major reason is Solskjaer subsitutions, i mean, when you are 1-0 under you need some offensive players, not take out fabio and replace him with another back. Then he subbed off Zaha (maybe most important offensive player in squad). Why not take on deahli and Noone, that could offer some offensive threat? And they can both do things by themself.

I really hope there was injuries or similar that was the reason for those bad subs, if not i am worried about OGS judgement..

Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:21 pm

Well said. Annis,. Let's. Get behind the boys. BLOOBIRDS :ole: :ayatollah: :ole: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Well I've done my predictions
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Looks good to. Me m8 keep. The. Faith ozzy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Stay up more re branding. Go down will f**k Tan off and just maybe frighten Peter Lim off. Its just a case of what do you want Prem football or our Club back.

not such a simple choice ............the best chance of Tan going isnt relegation..if we got relegated, and IF he could find some1 to take over, THAT person or persons would be saddled with a 150 million debt plus interest.........for a championship club?

but anyway,whoever took over would be faced within months of a large chunk of our fan base pissed off with them..........thats the way it is here..........and BTW.im still a Cardiff fan,seems you are too.... i will be should we go down,its in me,
we dont have this mythical choice in the real world,so i want us to stay up

Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:54 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Right its All down to Ole,the team and us the 12th man, lets be positive tonight and get the 3pts :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Right its All down to Ole,the team and us the 12th man, lets be positive tonight and get the 3pts :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The trouble is Annis where is our 12th man, I was in the row behind you at the jacks game with my two lads I must of tried to start chants at least ten times in the end you just think what is the point, and it's the same at home stranger things have happened the fans might just click tonight :ole: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Tonight's game is massive.

Villa are on the verge of collapsing down the league and if we beat them I think it would give us the confidence to start winning.

Plus. Home banker against Liverpool coming up in the not so distant future. ;-)

Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Right its All down to Ole,the team and us the 12th man, lets be positive tonight and get the 3pts :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The trouble is Annis where is our 12th man, I was in the row behind you at the jacks game with my two lads I must of tried to start chants at least ten times in the end you just think what is the point, and it's the same at home stranger things have happened the fans might just click tonight :ole: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We haven't had a twelfth man since the rebrand - due to divisions regarding rebrand, red kit, tan, malky and the usual moaners down the stadium

You have 25000 city fans all thinking and wanting different things so it's difficult to get a united backing of the team

We need this off the field politics sorted by the end of the season (it's not gonna happen before then) if we want to move up the PL rankings/get promoted next season

Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:04 pm

TRose69 wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

Y

We haven't had a twelfth man since the rebrand - due to divisions regarding rebrand, red kit, tan, malky and the usual moaners down the stadium

You have 25000 city fans all thinking and wanting different things so it's difficult to get a united backing of the team

We need this off the field politics sorted by the end of the season (it's not gonna happen before then) if we want to move up the PL rankings/get promoted next season

That's bull shit everyone was moaning about the atmosphere before the rebrand ,the atmosphere has been shit since the move from ninian park ,only been good a few games since in the ccs one of them being the man city game

Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:09 pm

wez1927 wrote:
TRose69 wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

Y

That's bull shit everyone was moaning about the atmosphere before the rebrand ,the atmosphere has been shit since the move from ninian park ,only been good a few games since in the ccs one of them being the man city game

I will take your claim of bullshit as a slight exaduration because it's Not really bullshit..

Yes you are right - that atmosphere got worse after Ninian Park but since the rebrand and Malkys sacking I have witnessed the atmosphere getting worse still with periods of complete silence in the stadium

I appreciate what you are saying - it was better at ninian park but it has definatly been affected negativly by the off the field politics last/this season