Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Well a Clueless Club/Clueless manager and our fans '

Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:33 pm

' Well a Clueless Club/Clueless manager and our fans '
walking out in their thousands with nearly 30 minutes of the game left, heaven forbid if we went down two divisions, we would have a stadium holding 33,000 fans and prob less than 10,000 fans to watch us.

Why would you pay all that money, travel from your home and walk out with 30 plus minutes to go ?

Cardiff City 0 Hull City 4 :cry: :shock: :shock:

You could feel in the stadium from the first minute the match kicked off there was no belief in our fans. I said I would judge Ole after 12 games,its been 10 games now, I cant hold back my feelings/opinion of him.

After watching game after games, I can as a fan see a clueless manager in my eyes. Brought 7 players in and I honestly dont know why Ole has brought in two of the Norwegians as even a fan can see, they would not be good enough for the Championship never mind the Premier League. Yes Mat will make it and is class, but he needs another year before he is brought in to play week in week out.

Kenwyne Jones, I thought worked hard today, but nothing Gestede could not have done and I honestly never rated Gestede.
Fabio and Zaha have class about them,but then they do nothing for 20 minutes.
Cala we can only wait and see.

And before anyone says anything, we all got behind Ole when he arrived and Ole was made to feel very welcome. :thumbup:

Ole, seems a gentleman, wants to be liked and like he says he is enjoying every moment here. Well Ole, I am not enjoying watching the football, your management to me looks clueless and I honestly believe Tan chose you for your name as a footballer,the red and never had a clue himself regarding you being a Premier League manager.

Yes I am prob being very harsh with my comments, but its how I feel at this very moment after seeing us embarrassed v the Jacks and today another total embarrassment against a very ordinary Hull side.

Todays match, I am speechless, hammered in our own ground by an ordinary Hull City team

Why oh why, did Tan not leave Malky alone, he would of kept us up this season and then you could of looked for a manager to take us further.

As to a clueless club, as long as Tan continues to own/run it, we will always be clueless.

My honest opinion, it will take a miracle for us to stay up.

What does the future hold, who knows.

Re: ' Well a Clueless Club/Clueless manager and our fans '

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:06 pm

You are being harsh.

you gave Malky 3 transfer windows yet OGS 12 games?

The players dont care and its their fault. The only 2 that looked like they did was Daehli and Cala. I will judge OGS after next Jans window....the same amount of time I gave Malky.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' Well a Clueless Club/Clueless manager and our fans '
walking out in their thousands with nearly 30 minutes of the game left, heaven forbid if we went down two divisions, we would have a stadium holding 33,000 fans and prob less than 10,000 fans to watch us.

Why would you pay all that money, travel from your home and walk out with 30 plus minutes to go ?

Cardiff City 0 Hull City 4 :cry: :shock: :shock:

You could feel in the stadium from the first minute the match kicked off there was no belief in our fans. I said I would judge Ole after 12 games,its been 10 games now, I cant hold back my feelings/opinion of him.

After watching game after games, I can as a fan see a clueless manager in my eyes. Brought 7 players in and I honestly dont know why Ole has brought in two of the Norwegians as even a fan can see, they would not be good enough for the Championship never mind the Premier League. Yes Mat will make it and is class, but he needs another year before he is brought in to play week in week out.

Kenwyne Jones, I thought worked hard today, but nothing Gestede could not have done and I honestly never rated Gestede.
Fabio and Zaha have class about them,but then they do nothing for 20 minutes.

And before anyone says anything, we all got behind Ole when he arrived and Ole was made to feel very welcome. :thumbup:

Ole, seems a gentleman, wants to be liked and like he says he is enjoying every moment here. Well Ole, I am not enjoying watching the football, your management to me looks clueless and I honestly believe Tan chose you for your name as a footballer,the red and never had a clue himself regarding you being a Premier League manager.

Yes I am prob being very harsh with my comments, but its how I feel at this very moment after seeing us embarrassed v the Jacks and today another total embarrassment against a very ordinary Hull side.

Todays match, I am speechless, hammered in our own ground by an ordinary Hull City team

Why oh why, did Tan not leave Malky alone, he would of kept us up this season and then you could of looked for a manager to take us further.

As to a clueless club, as long as Tan continues to own/run it, we will always be clueless.

My honest opinion, it will take a miracle for us to stay up.

What does the future hold, who knows.

Malky and ole have both missed out in the transfer windows to get two top class strikers ,with the money that has been spent we should have better

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:10 pm

We have done enough relegations to know they are not the end of the world.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Agree with most of what you say but cannot agree that Malky would have kept us up.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:15 pm

llan bluebird wrote:We have done enough relegations to know they are not the end of the world.

No, they are not the end of the world, far from it. Problem this time is that the heart has been ripped from the club. Hopefully Tan will clear off, and we can get back to basics again. Only then will things get better. The PL was never worth the crap we ave had to put up with.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:15 pm

I would only compare Ole to Malky when Ole was given a full season in the champ. To compare Oles 10 games to Malkys 2-3 years is ridiculous. Every1 knows how hard Jan is to buy players, especially on a budget which is what he had, he did not have 25 mil thats bollocks. We've had a shit squad from start to finish, and thats the reason we are going down, no manager could of saved this shower of shit :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Completely agree with the OP. Malky was the right man to keep us up

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Jamie Redknapp said it all, why did they sack Malky?

I've said it since the loss at home to West Ham, writing was on the wall really

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Agreed with most but Malky. I think we were still going down under him and he fucked up with his summer signings. But we need relegation and to get back to blue to sort the support out.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:22 pm

spot on

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:26 pm

I personally don't think Malky would have kept us up with the style of football that we were playing in the latter stages of his time as manager.Unfortunatly Ole is not learning fast enough and we looked doomed for the drop.
What worries me aswell is I just cant see Ole being a hit in the Championship as its a different kettle of fish.

PS I was dead against Tony Pullis for the job but he seems to be doing a bgood job.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Last season our best player in the eyes of the non Cardiff City world was Whitts, sadly just short of premier league class. Only Mutch has shown he is premier class.

Malky bought in Caulker and Medel who added to our first team, but three genuine premier league class players was never enough.

Cornelius, Brayford, KTC, Odenwingie all were strange buys.....

Daehli genuinely does look one for the future, Wolf isn't as good as Whitts and Beret is nowhere near Mason.

Fabio played ok, Declan would do a better job than Saha, Jones has always been an enigma.

Championship club, championship players, championship fans, conference owner

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Malky would have bored us to death, but got enough draws and the odd cheeky win to keep us up.

tan is obsessed with man utd end of

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Been going since 1974 and that was the earliest I've EVER left a game. Its nothing to do with not supporting the team. For me, I am just about done with Tan's CCFC. He is a parasite that has wrecked all belief, traditions and identity at our club. Relegations do not bother me in the slightest.......if it meant that lunatic left the club I'd happily start again in League 2.
Everything about today made me evil. My uncle who sits in the grandstand had a letter saying his season ticket has gone up by £300 for next season :lol: , the players dont even challenge for 50/50 balls anymore and Ole is clueless.
The club is on course for a Wolves-esque freefall. If it meant Tan would feck off, I'd accept that now. :evil:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:34 pm

things will only get better once Tan leaves and we go back to blue! no passion in the stands,no passion on the pitch!

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:34 pm

I guess the pundits where right. They said Ole was MAD taking on this job, bad crew, a divided support group and a mad owner. Everyone pointing the finger at everyone else, and not pulling together. I think Ole if prob. the only one left who believe in this club.. i am not shouting before i see the game two times, and i still cant belive they lost this 0-4... I actually thought the welsh where the hart and soul of Britain, but this is so weak :evil:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Annis - If you cannot see how far tachnically advanced Cala is from the other centre backs or defenders we have you need to start watching Cardiff Blues!

Cala is a breath of fresh air, he's compact, skillful, solid, defends, attacks, passes, and heads the ball to our players, his timing is awesome and he was bollocking taylor in the first half and taylor told him to feck off!

Time the dead wood went (taylor and others) and I would love 11 Cala's!

Oh and just so you know, OGS is aware that 5 top ten premiership teams are waiting to pounce in the summer for him!!

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Got to be bluntt , came up as champions, spent awfully in summer, that is the readin we are in this more, can't hide from that fact, Malky wld bit of kept us up, ole needs to re build 4 next season, but all is not lost yet. Support the team is all we can and shld do, to me, our support has let us down this season.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:40 pm

arri potta wrote:Cala we can only wait and see.

Annis - If you cannot see how far tachnically advanced Cala is from the other centre backs or defenders we have you need to start watching Cardiff Blues!

Cala is a breath of fresh air, he's compact, skillful, solid, defends, attacks, passes, and heads the ball to our players, his timing is awesome and he was bollocking taylor in the first half and taylor told him to feck off!

Oh and just so you know, OGS is aware that 5 top ten premiership teams are waiting to pounce in the summer for him!!

Cala is a proper footballer. I'd make him captain too.......shake some of the useless feckers up. :evil:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:41 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Malky would have bored us to death, but got enough draws and the odd cheeky win to keep us up.

That's all we needed first season though.
He had a plan & was organised. OGS has neither.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Bluemellons wrote:
arri potta wrote:Cala we can only wait and see.

Cala is a proper footballer. I'd make him captain too.......shake some of the useless feckers up. :evil:

shame he''ll be off!!!

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:44 pm

All of us have our opinions and mine is your being totally unfair in judging the new manager over 12 games.I thought he only had 7 league games not 10. Also only spent about 15%: of the previous manager so it can't really be said he panicked.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:46 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:Malky would have bored us to death, but got enough draws and the odd cheeky win to keep us up.

That's all we needed first season though.
He had a plan & was organised. OGS has neither.

Explain how we were organised under Malky in the Prem.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:48 pm

I walked out after the 3rd goal cos I can't love a red cardiff city. Any footie who loves their club despite being rebranded is a pathetic plastic! That's all you are.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:51 pm

murphy wrote:I walked out after the 3rd goal cos I can't love a red cardiff city. Any footie who loves their club despite being rebranded is a pathetic plastic! That's all you are.

So you cant love your wife, course you mother in law is a shithole?

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:52 pm

murphy wrote:I walked out after the 3rd goal cos I can't love a red cardiff city. Any footie who loves their club despite being rebranded is a pathetic plastic! That's all you are.

You walked out today after the 3rd goal because of a rebrand that happened nearly 2 years ago?

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:53 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Last season our best player in the eyes of the non Cardiff City world was Whitts, sadly just short of premier league class. Only Mutch has shown he is premier class.

Malky bought in Caulker and Medel who added to our first team, but three genuine premier league class players was never enough.

Cornelius, Brayford, KTC, Odenwingie all were strange buys.....

Daehli genuinely does look one for the future, Wolf isn't as good as Whitts and Beret is nowhere near Mason.

Fabio played ok, Declan would do a better job than Saha, Jones has always been an enigma.

Championship club, championship players, championship fans, conference owner

The owner is not that good. There are some very knowledgable football men in the Conference.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:54 pm

At Liverpool I said that Tan either needed to back off Malky & keep him until the end of season or sack him so we could move on?
Well we haven't moved on, but I'm not convinced Malky's style would have kept us up, we'd certainly have been harder to beat though.
In truth though both managers failed in the transfer windows, I've suggested both Long & Jelavic in the last year or so as decent options to try & sign, many on here turned their noses up as they weren't deemed good enough. We paid £7.5 million for Cornelius & could have gone in for both for a similar amount.
Today we had Cowie who couldn't get a game in the Championship & Eikrem (a guy most of us had never heard of a few weeks ago) as our midfield against Huddlestone (many didn't think he'd be a good signing) and Livermore, another failure.
I thought we played well first half, could & should have scored on a few occasions, two excellent shouts for penalties (he would have given free kicks anywhere else on the pitch) but concede two sucker goals.
Ole made a tactical blunder at HT leaving us totally exposed and we were dire, it's looking impossible after today. If it's Championship next year so be it, I just want our club back!

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Well there was a lot of negativity coming from you and a lot of people around you today annis I forgot your the only one who can have a opinion sheep follow comes to mind and it's getting boring all the red shit you all spout yawn yawn yawn malky this malky that tan out tan out yawn yawn glad I'm moving from where you lot are next season it's wearing thin these days